[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do americans have the best educational system in the world ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

why do americans have the best educational system in the world ?
>>
>>65873948

Kill yourself
>>
>>65873948
That cannot be healthy
>>
Their universities cost a fortune, (especially the good ones). The insane wages attracts academics, so that's why the teaching staff is so good there.
>>
>>65873948
dayum
>>
>>65873948
that looks fckd up
>>
Why aren't there good public universities in USA?
>>
You would love living in missisippi. our state is 40% nigger
>>
>>65873948
This triggers my jungle fever
>>
>>65874135
Because they don't want the poor people to become rich. They want poor people to remain poor and rich people that can afford pretentious ivy league college to continue to be rich.
>>
>>65873948
Gaddayum
>>
File: 1466626978244.png (49KB, 444x287px) Image search: [Google]
1466626978244.png
49KB, 444x287px
>>65873948
>>
>>65874046
triggered angloshit
>>
Their top universities have insane funding and attract top lecturers and researchers as a result.

Their primary and secondary education is pretty shit when compared to the rest of the civilized world though
>>
>this is ironic bait
>>
>>65874135
Ever heard of Public Ivy?
>>
>>65874135
The public universities are degree mills for the huge amounts of Americans who aren't really smart or studious enough for college but are still expected to get a meme degree. And of course, anything public in America is usually mediocre
>>65874250
Also this because we are an oligarchy
>>
>>65875647
no, it's not
>>
>>65874135
There are many many good public colleges in the us.
>>
>>65873948
There are thirty fat rage-aholics for every one of those.
>>
>>65880389
the same thing applies to white americans
>>
>>65876514
>this fucking shit post

yea, thats true for your fly over state or your womens study degree, but here in california some of the public universities can compete toe to toe with UC's in the STEM department (really the only thing that matter, if you're not STEM, you ain't shit). Cal Poly's engineering department is revered as top tier in the state with San Jose State having a really good EE/computer science department as well as well as Pomona.

its almost as hard to get into san luis obispo as it is to UCLA or UCB.

You're out of your mind if you think all public universities are shit like they are in your home state kid.
>>
>>65873948
>America
>Best education system
Pick one, and only one.
>>
>>65880389
Sounds like any other kind of american.
>>
>>65874135

UIUC is a public university and it is a very good engineering school and is decent at everything else.
>>
>>65874250
Harvard will waive your tuition if your parents make less than $65,000/yr. Princeton, Yale, Cornell, and Columbia, among others, have similar incentives.
>>
>>65880557
>tfw can't deny that

I'll get you next time, leaf.
>>
>>65873948
Grad school in the US is excellent. Everything else varies from good to mediocure depending on your income level.
>>
>>65873948
hop off the proxy burger, I know it's you
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.