[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is getting into Europe is so damn Hard? like i have money,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 19

File: 1475273912371.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1475273912371.png
85KB, 388x218px
Why is getting into Europe is so damn Hard? like i have money, And all i want to do is study. Why do they make it impossibly difficult to get in there legally for educational purposes, But allow millions of illegal people who will run their future into the dirt fairly easily?

What kind of fuckery is this?
>>
who knows senpai

I gave up emigrating a long time ago
>>
>>65864538
I feel the same about America. I want to go there, and it's almost impossible, but a random illegal hispanic can and get free everything.
>>
File: 1442519931508.png (246KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1442519931508.png
246KB, 550x535px
>>65864567

Your country is just as guilty of this shameless mental retardation, Unless of course it'a Juan and Diego, Then they're illegally welcome.
>>
>>65864624
Not like I'm the one who made that decision. Immigration laws here are terrible too.
>>
>>65864597

At least you can go anywhere in the european union man(For now at least lel). Try having an African passport. It's like they have sworn to make it hell to get there Legally.
>>
>>65864691
>At least you can go anywhere in the european union man

I've been to Europe and it's shit. Basically third world almost. In some countries you can't even flush your toilet paper because the sewer systems break down. Wtf.
>>
File: 1475892370584.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
1475892370584.gif
2MB, 350x190px
>>65864674
Yeah i know, But this is frustrating. These laws make no sense what so ever. I can't go there with money and will to study, But some people who will likely fuck up the political and social cohesion of your society are all welcome illegally.

Like literal isis memebers can go there freely and i can't go there to study.
>>
If UAE is so rich why doesn't it have universities that appeal to op?
>>
File: British_Empire_1921.png (32KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
British_Empire_1921.png
32KB, 1425x625px
>>65864809
rejoin briten
>>
>>65864907

I'm not a national. The university's here are way too expensive, And not as good.
>>
>>65865028
>And not as good.
You've been deceived by the white devil.
>>
>>65864763
Don't forget you have to pay to use public toilets.
>>
>>65865115

We all are.

t.philosopher
>>
>>65864538
because feelings are more important than law to some people
>>
>>65864763
Poor plumbing. Should invite poles to do the job or lithuanians.
>>
>>65865241

They're some really fucking retarded people. Hundreds of terrorists are all ok illegally, But fucking students should go through this legal and bureaucratic hell, And likely to be told to fuck off.
>>
>>65864538
You have to marry someone in the country you want to go to.

+10 points if they're actually a qt3.14 and you don't divorce after citizenship.
>>
The unelected political elite in Brussels is retarded. That's why.
>>
>>65865427
I could help you study here, but I don't want any more arabs here
All you do is end up staying here and then going to public schools telling people that islam is not bad
>>
>>65865489
I wonder, how difficult is this to do?
>>
File: 1473179861102.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473179861102.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
>>65865489

My online bae is in Canada which is a country that won't give me a visa for dear life, even if i married her, spousal visas are worst hell in North america.

>>65865497

Extremely so.

>>65865548
I'm not all that religious, And your country is in europe ergo they won't allow me, But terroists all welcome :DDDD
>>
>>65865632
you can apply to study for a reasonable price
>>
>>65865632
I think you could study in Austria for very cheap, even as a non-European.

It's a beautiful cunt. And located conveniently between the good parts of Italy and Germany.
>>
>>65865632
http://www.studyinlithuania.lt/en/how_to_apply/recognitionofstudies
study in Kaunas, you could be my ayyrab friend
>>
File: 1451975567441.jpg (50KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
1451975567441.jpg
50KB, 500x498px
>>65865654

To be honest, I only want to go there to study the German language, Then move to Germany to continue higher education, Because it's virtually free. Problem is no European country is gonna allow me to study there for a year then move to Germany. Which is fine with people studying at virtually no cost in their colleges, But for the year you gotta study some where else so they can have room for the illegal friends.
>>
Mohammad is full of shit
you can study if you pay
but he doesnt want to pay
he wants to pay once then get it for free
thats not how it works mr. future refugee
>>
>>65865571
Idk, it seems pretty easy to do to get into the US at least, I see Philippino and South American women do it all the time.

I imagine (western) countries that are equally as retarded to emigrate into would be similar.
>>
File: -8722980431798712215.jpg (212KB, 481x640px) Image search: [Google]
-8722980431798712215.jpg
212KB, 481x640px
>>65865632

Come to Finland. Education is no longer free for non-EU people so there's less competition for places.

Pic related: My room in student residence
>>
>>65864538
Why should we let you in? Who cares if you wanna study, we've already got shitloads of local students. Prove yourself in your own country, and then If you're very good you can be sure some european or american university will offer you a job.
And about the illegals, well they're illegal. They're not coming in with our consent, they're basically trespassers. If we could shoot at them, we would.
>>
>>65864538
It's easy.
>have parents of greatparents from an EU nation
>?????
>Profit
It's what I did :)
A shame I don't plan to leave this shithole.
>>
>>65864538
Come here my friend. You will be well received, but please don't pick a major city, come live in the countryside where young people are needed.
>>
>>65865869
Also, I think the hard part would be finding someone to marry.

And if you do divorce and you're not a sociopath or whatever you might feel guilty about using someone.
>>
File: 1475163920733.gif (729KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475163920733.gif
729KB, 267x200px
>>65865699

They probably won't allow me in. They probably don't have an embassy where i'm from.

>>65865836
>you can study if you pay

I just want to study the German language there for a year. Even if i went there i'm still gonna the living expenses and language school, And then if i went to Germany i'm still gonna pay for the cost of living, and even the college. Since it's like 500 Euros.

Now consider the illegal friends whom you're not gonna see a dime from, Whom will fuck you in the long run, Whom suck your economy dry. They can get there easily and free, And are welcome. People like me aren't.
>>
>>65864538

1. Why do you want to study in Europe? Unless you're going to a top tier Uni you're wasting your money.

2. Why would the top tier universities accept you when they get a million applications from all over europe + china/korea?
>>
>>65864538
Just pretend to be like your fellow countrymen and go back to normal once you're in.
>>
>>65865879
>Finland

Like there's a chance in hell Scandinavia is gonna allow a passing legal immigrant there. el oh el. Ironically enough my syrian friend went there illegally last year. Has a visa and go any where in europe kek

>>65865889
>They're not coming in with our consent

Yeah they are, You give their friends better lives then they can ever dream of, And never send them back, Motherfucker you boarders are open for anyone as long as they're not student who want to go there legally
>>
>>65866078
>Yeah they are
If they were, they wouldn't be illegals you retard. We're forced to take them in by international regulations, but we don't fucking want them. And we don't want you either.
>>
File: 1429889376239.jpg (24KB, 600x631px) Image search: [Google]
1429889376239.jpg
24KB, 600x631px
>>65866018
>1. Why do you want to study in Europe? Unless you're going to a top tier Uni you're wasting your money.

Better quality universities. The worst there is considered top tier everywhere else, I genuinely have no plans of staying there once i get a degree. Canada is where it's at. Also cause they're better countries.

>>65866131
>ISIS AND ECONOMIC LEECHS ARE WELCOME MUH HUMMAN RIGHTS :DDD TEMPORARY STUDENTS? GO FUCK YOURSELF :DDD

Literally take a step back, Find the biggest bag of pasta and fuck yourself with it Mario.
>>
>>65866252
>ISIS AND ECONOMIC LEECHS ARE WELCOME
Be more delusional. We've literally got people going around burning down refugee camps.
>>
>>65866018
Not entirely, a European education tend to be regarded as more prestigious than local in non European countries and the life experiences in and of themselves tend to be worth it.

>>65864538
Which brings me to the point how is it difficult at all? Just go to the library of the mebassy you want to move to and ask them to help you if you're too stupid to look it up online, pass the admisions test and you're in, I've had not particularly smart nor wealthy friends here who went to study in Spain, Italy, France and the UK, I don't see how it would be difficult from someone from your country sepcially as if I understand correctly you guys are actually given generous aids and scholarships to study abroad. What part of the process or requirementy is it that's stumping you OP?
>>
>>65866296

Being vile Human beings isn't something to brag about. You should just have better regulations and planning. Abusing humans is evil. Not that actually has any effect on the whole thing,
>>
>>65866342
sry for the typos haven't had much sleep
>>
>letting even more hate beards in
Nee
>>
>>65866387
>Abusing humans is evil.
From my point of view, boatniggers trespassing into my country are abusing me. So they're welcome to be targeted by pyros.
>>
>>65866342

I have to waits like two months. I can't go to Germany and study language there because some new genius policy has it that you have to have a degree in German. I can't go anywhere else because they won't likely give me residency once i have wasted months waiting.

This whole thing is needlessly complicated. Like once i have proved that i have the money and i'm just there for education, The whole thing should be easy, But nope. I gotta waste my time and have faith in people who think this level of complexity is necessary.
>>
>all this refugee aversion itt

oy vey
>>
>>65865028
>I'm not a national

so that's your problem
>>
>>65865773
>waah waah why cant i come to yurop i just wanna leech already ;__;
Nice.
>>
>>65866510

This has been my problem all a long mate.

>>65866540
Nice straw man pekka simbly ebig :DD
>>
>>65866600
Thank you.
>>
>>65866600

so where are you from?
>>
>>65866498
>should be easy

Fuck you.

>waaah I'm rich, I want to go to a foreign college, but it's toooo haaaaard to do a wittle bureaucracy

Fuck you. Entitled little shit. It's purposefully has a bit of a red tape, you could easily go to another college in a different country almost as good, but you HAVE to go to Germany.

Then how dare you complain, they aren't obliged to suck your dick, just because you have a bit of a money, If you don't like the service, go to a different place.
>>
>>65866498
You're complaining it takes time and there's requirements? Seriously? What are you trying to do? A dumb language course you can do in the three months you should get as a tourist, if your plan is to stay longer to just study the language that's fucking ridiculous, enroll in something you'll get an actual degree from, if what you want is to learn while in college that's just fucking stupid, you can't take college level classes in a language you can barely understand. Two months isn't a long wait to arrange for residence in another country, you read like an entitled, spoiled brat, get a grip dude, be fucking seriuous.
>>
File: 1440860888846.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1440860888846.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>65866717
Maur

>>65866722

Learn to apply different logic, And seeing from a different perspectives. From the point of view of a retarded and cynical xenophobe like you, I'm an entitled piece of shit. From the point view of the people in charge, Letting terrorists and people who wanna leech on your economy should be a hundred times easier than students who are willing to pay. Both of you are shamelessly mentally retarded, But i'm complaining about the double standard here.

willing to pay.
>>
>>65864538
Because once you're there you'll claim to be oppressed, get refugee status, invited your entire extended family and their in-laws, then you'll live off welfare and your children will be obnoxious criminals and terrorists.
>>
>>65866887
>waaah, there's mass murderers going around, why am I not allowed to rape?
This is what you sound like.
>>
File: 1439862343821.png (134KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1439862343821.png
134KB, 396x381px
>>65866835
>You're complaining it takes time and there's requirements? Seriously?

No, I'm complaining on why i as a student with money need to go through all of this bullshit, But terrorists and people who wanna leech on your economy are allowed there freely.

Why can't i stay and learn for a year in your country? I'm paying for everything i want nothing from you for free. You don't allow me to go there for this purpose. But others who will take money from you and provide nothing in return, Even worst, Terrorists, Can go there and live freely.

Simple question really, I don't see why you keep attacking the straw man of me being an entitled brat lel
>>
Stay in your goddamn continent, mudslime piece of shit.
Globalism was a mistake.
>>
>>65866887
No, you ARE an entitled little shit. There are bunch of people studying even in less frequented places like here, so it's not hard at all, it's perfectly doable.

Of course the bureaucracy should be harder, they have to go an extra mile just for you. It's not normal and it shouldn't be easy for someone to learn in a foreign country, why should it be? Most people do semesters abroad, but studying abroad completely is a different thing, and they do all the effort and then you're complaining.

So fuck you. If you're living in a village in the middle of the nowhere you can't expect the mobile phone company to install a broadcast tower just for your sake.

If you are living on a different fucking continent in a country that has no treaties with the one you want to move to to study then how can you expect them to make it easy for you?

Fuck you, be gracious that it's even an option for you. They don't owe you anything. Not a single thing in the world. If you don't like it, go elsewhere.
>>
>>65867153
>like here

I have no problem going there. Chances are you don't have an embassy in my country, or if you did i'm gonna wait for at least two months and then go there and probably don't get residency.

>>65867153
>It's not normal and it shouldn't be easy for someone to learn in a foreign country, why should it be?

I'm not here to argue against /pol/ logic. Most of the world doesn't work the way you think it does. And i have wrote the same thing that no one seems to want to answer that i'm not gonna write it again. This is a simple case of retarded law making and you want to make it into a case of "everyone stay in your country hurrr" and "Muh entitlement"

They don't owe isis anything yet are still gonna allow them free roam and give them funding in the form of welfare. Like if my case could go to someone in charge i would be allowed there, But since the case is in the hands bureaucracy and dumb laws no one cares about, I'm fucked.
>>
>>65867056
I'm not Euro dude, and you have to adjust to what their market offers not what you'd like, Canada offers a lot of language + something else courses, I'd find it difficult to think Germany doesn't but if you can't find anything tough, if you're such a wealthy guy get an investor's visa, they'll give yu residence if you invest enough in their country.

Waiting times/periods are there for a reason, they need to vet your info and you're not the only guy who wants to go there, if you can't handle a straightforward process because you're too impatient and are too incompetent to find an education option that suits your needs the Germany has effectively screened you as too retarded to educate in their country.

Say what you will but from where I'm standing it looks like their system works.
>>
File: K2HbtdPZzq0.jpg (167KB, 869x1080px) Image search: [Google]
K2HbtdPZzq0.jpg
167KB, 869x1080px
fucking europeans too rich
>>
File: Happy_Pepe.jpg (25KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Pepe.jpg
25KB, 480x424px
>>65867056
>I don't see why you keep attacking the straw man of me being an entitled brat lel
Because this is /pol/ lite, and not /polite/ :D:D:DDDD
>>
>>65865028
>I'm not a national

Indian?
>>
>>65867426

Not when they are this brain dead. I can criticize how dumb they are, Sure if i do it hard enough people are gonna focus on me as "entitled", Instead of the laws themselves. Like the case is in this thread.

>Waiting times/periods are there for a reason, they need to vet your info and you're not the only guy who wants to go there

There are like 6 applicants each month if i'm being generous, Not everyone can go there in the dirt poor country that i'm from. Not that the laws can't be more relaxed, Seeing they have no problem with 1.5 millions of undocumented people every year.

This is speaking of Europe in general and Germany specifically, Germany now only allows people with a degree in. Which is dumb, I could just get a degree there. Paying for everything, Just like my cousin is right now.But no. Gotta make room for people who are not.
>>
>>65867541

I was expecting that Hungry guy /pol/ bullshit lel
>>65867568

No. Not indian.
>>
>>65866722
Lmao poorfag buttblasted, eh?
>>
>>65864538
What are you talking about? It's really easy to get into Europe to study. I'm an American and doing my masters in Germany.
>>
Fuck off, we are full.
>>
>>65865773
There are many masters programs entirely in English now.
What do you study, what level are you at, and where all would you like to go?
mastersportal.eu
>>
>>65867831
What's the process like? Isn't it difficult to do without being skilled in German?
>>
>>65867831
>I'm an American
>really easy

C H E C K Y O U R P R I V I L E G E

Never in my life would i have thought that i would use that phrase unironically.

>>65867883

I'm just starting uni mate.
>>
File: 1458903243271.jpg (88KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458903243271.jpg
88KB, 540x720px
Because emiratis are as awful and backward as saudis and kuwaitis
>>
>>65864538

Because you're educated. They don't want educated people. They want morons that they can manipulate.
>>
>>65867406
well boofuckinghoo, dude, you have to prepare and do everything properly if you want to study in another country. Get your proof of funds, get your admittance to your school, and then go to the German embassy or consulate with all of the proper documents and do your damned interview. If you're not a stupid piece of shit, then you'll be let in.
It's easy as fuck, albeit a bit stressful. If you can't work your way through the redtape then you have no business going there because you're A. Dumb as a brick and B. an entitled cunt that expects everything to be handed to him.
>>
>>65867899
It really is piss easy if you're American. Get your acceptance letter to a Uni, have proof of funds, and being American you can literally just show up. I went ahead and got my Visa before coming which meant a bit more redtape, but I seriously could have just gone to Germany, then showed up at the right office and claimed residency with my proof of enrollment.
There are many programs which are taught entirely in English now at the masters level and up. Not sure about bachelors level though.
>>65867947
Oh well, no fucking wonder. Yeah, it's much more difficult to go when you don't have any form of degree yet and when you don't even speak the damned language. Do a few years of undergraduate somewhere else, study German intensively in that time (At least get to the C1 level), and with that proof of study and German skills you'd likely get admitted without hassle.
I planned for 5 years to study in Europe and made sure everything would work out. You can't get everything right when you want it.
>>
>>65868288
Fuck, I want to do this now. Is yours a good Uni?
>>
>>65868325
Not amazing, but it's definitely good. Anywho for 500 euros a semester, getting to live in Germany, and getting student housing for about 250 USD a month I wouldn't care if it were a mediocre school.
The biggest thing you'd need to worry about is proving you can afford to live in Germany. They'll typically want to see around 9,000 USD or proof that someone (eg, your parents) will support you. I had saved up the 9k working and had a letter from my parents saying they would support me if need be.
>>
File: 1475626506445.jpg (106KB, 327x305px) Image search: [Google]
1475626506445.jpg
106KB, 327x305px
>>65868149

Have you read anything i have posted in this thread? Am i being bamzoozeled right now?

I have all the papers i need. Jesus Christ all these posts questioning the intelligence of the laws at hand and i'm being attacked. I know this is /pol/ lite, But fuck you all.

I can wait, The thing is i would be wasting time, They won't allow someone to study language in any other place in Europe for a year, Even if they will i'm not sure. This is a gamble which i will have to waste months on. This is my gripe with the laws there.

Germany has a new policy that you have to know German to study there, Which i don't understand why, They were perfectly fine with it a month ago. But the sudden influx of people with no documents screwed people like me.

I'm not gonna type anything anymore. This is just monotonous writing at this point.
>>
"Some people" come here for the gibsmedat, and you come here for the free university. Both want to come to steal our money. And you wonder why Europe doesn't want you?
>>
File: 8967543645867.png (67KB, 650x794px) Image search: [Google]
8967543645867.png
67KB, 650x794px
>>65866887
>xenophobe
There is that word again.
>>
>>65864538
I have two friends, one is a neurobiologist, the other is a physicist/programmer that specializes in days minibg applications in science. They both lived and worked in France, published several scientific papers with one of french univercities. They married and had a kid, but after living there for 6 and 4 years respectively France didnt prolonged their visas/permits.

Europe doesnt want scientists, it wants workers.
>>
>>65868462
Dude, the laws are the fucking laws. What you prefer doesn't mean shit when it comes to the laws and regulations of a foreign country that does shit its own fucking way. If you cannot handle the fact that other places have a different mindset as to how things need to be done then don't fucking go there.
How are you not realizing that you're being a whiny little bitch? THEY ARE DIFFERENT AND DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY, FUCKING DEAL WITH IT. THERE IS NO /pol/ INVOLVED IN THIS LESSON.
Because they don't want to cater to foreigners with no skills or knowledge of their language. So, you need to get skills or knowledge of their language. Can you not understand why Germany of all places might be a little annoyed with uneducated foreigners that don't speak their language coming there? You wouldn't be able to work, you wouldn't be able to do anything but mooch off of their taxpayer funded school system. You keep mentioning the fucking reason they might have this sentiment, but you can't seem to wrap your dense fucking head around it.
>>
>>65868653
If you don't get a permanent visa after so many years it means you either are criminal or earn almost no money and have to rely on gibsmedat half of the time.
>>
>>65868653
> days minibg
Data mining
Fucking android fucks up
>>
>>65868705
Well theyre both from wealthy families, and are hardly criminals
>>
>>65868653
if they both married french women they would have been able to claim citizenship or permanent residency. They just fucked up and didn't do their paperwork it seems.
>>
File: 1364496762549.jpg (32KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1364496762549.jpg
32KB, 640x472px
>>65868663

Thank you for the insightful post. This was truly an interesting read, I just don't know how i haven't thought about it this way.
>>
>>65868653
Do not believe, faggot
>>
>>65868781
They don't look at your families wealth (unless they are so rich it's obvious they can live from their own money their whole lives), but your income. For example Austria will quickly end your visa if you earn less than 2200 Euro at least.
>>
>>65868818
Hon, if you can't grasp why you're in the wrong yet then you're definitely too stupid to go to Germany so you might as well stop trying.
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>65868801
I wandering if afghanis are better at paperwork
>>
File: 1339686728816.jpg (4KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1339686728816.jpg
4KB, 184x184px
Every moron in this thread repeats the same fucking dumbass point that the moron before hand made. I don't know if the mods remove my posts or if their reading comprehensions are that of a mental handicap, but this is just wonderful.
>>
>>65868926
It'd be decried as racist to deport them willy nilly, plus each one of them gets social workers to jump through all of the hoops and do the BS for them.
>>
>>65868866
I wander if iraquis make more in France than neurobiologists with a univercity contract
>>
>>65864597
You don't want to get what they get.
You don't want to do what they do. You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>65864809
You can come to Estonia to study, there are some Bachelor's programmes in English. After you finish uni you can get a work visa if you find a job in 6 months. There are tons of Chinese and Pajeetistanis here, also Germans (idk why).
>>
>>65864538
Free or cheap education in Europe is nonsense. Education should be very expensive to regulate supply and demand. Too many unemployed cucks with diplomas.
>>
>>65868653
And you're surprised? no one wants russians in their countries because you apes chimp out after a while if we let many of you in and claim the land as yours like you did in ukraine.
>>
full
>>
>>65869437
Medicine?
>>
>>65869581
Dunno, I just see Germans everywhere, they also think we can't understand German while quite a few students take German as the 2nd foreign language in school.
>>
>>65869497
>>65868801
One of thems is a girl they married each other. Staying in France wasn't their goal they make probably even more here with a Western degree, and they still fly to Europe on short term visas to pattake in conferences and such. In France they just had a better equipment and more opportunity to study which is all a real scientist wants, really.

France wasn't interested in keeping them. US might have been different, dunno.
>>
>>65869733
no one wants fsb spies in their country senpai
>>
>>65869732
>Germans are everywhere
That's what they do. They are everywhere around the world

>they also think we can't understand German
Most Germans will switch to English rather than trying to endure your broken German.
>>
>UAE
>Have money
>hard to immigrate

top lul
>>
>>65870229
>Most Germans will switch to English rather than trying to endure your broken German.

Many Germans don't actually even understand that there are a lot of people who study German in their countries. But that's also true, I don't know why.
>>
>>65870229
I mean they are speaking in German and think no one understands them, on the bus a German girl started talking about benises, I wasn't the only one who understood, there was some 70 year old grandma who turned around and asked them to keep it down in German.
>>
>>65864624
They're closer so if something goes wrong, deporting them is much easier.
>>
>>65870229
>Most Germans will switch to English
U probably have no idea how most Germans English sucks. Germany is a literal English wasteland
>>
>>65870591
Not really. Not as bad as the southern europeans. But not as good as scandinavians
>>
>>65864538
>What kind of fuckery is this?
>>
>>65870628
We're overrated. I've had to step in as an English interpreter several times.
>>
>>65870591
Well some speak better than others. Some will switch to English to practice it. Rather than letting you practice your broken German. I mean that makes sense.
>>
>>65870628
Ok to be fair, I'm living in Hessen, and the people I have witnessed speaking English, (barely discernible as such) are pretty damn bad at it.
Probably because English lessons in school suck as well.
Without the internet, I'd be an English illiterate either.
>>
>>65870628
I guess depends on the age and background as in everything...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUEkOVdUjHc
>>
>>65870477
Really? Sounds more like an urban legend.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.