[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your country people think about Buddhism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 2010052914590539f.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2010052914590539f.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
Do your country people think about Buddhism?
>>
yup
>>
they do. Kuririn from Dragon Ball is buddhist and people here love DB
>>
Actual religion of peace.
>>
>>65858477
It's apparently our largest religion after Catholicism and other forms of Christianity.
>>
>Do your country people think about Buddhism?

Not really. I think about suicide most of the time.
>>
>>65858477
Probably. Where I live we have a large concentration of hippies, they believe all sorts of things. They do weird shit like dress up as fairies(some honestly believe they are fairies). I have seen them making mandalas, so yes some of them probably think about buddhism.
>>
>>65858477
Yeah, just another heretics who need to submit to allah and the right relgion
>>
File: Carte_royaume_de_Siam.png (27KB, 301x514px) Image search: [Google]
Carte_royaume_de_Siam.png
27KB, 301x514px
Not really, people converted to islam like 800+ years ago so we just excavate and rebuild buddhist ruins for tourism bucks.
There used to be pretty huge cunts up north who demanded men and weapons for buddhist squabbles with Burma plus flower made of gold every 3 years and slaughters people for late payment.
They everyone had enough and went jihad time to end it all.
>>65858764
>dress up as fairies
Wat?
Western buddhism is sillier than what I previously thought.
>>
>>65858477
Dumb normies love it even though they don't practice it
>>
>>65858775
similar situation
>>
>>65858477
I don't think they are even aware it exist
>>
>>65858477
>Do your country people think about Buddhism?

French :
They think it's a religion of peace, most of the french have little knowledde of Buddhism, although, they have heard of the Daili-laima, and Ashin Wirathu. Most of the buddhists in France are theravadins from Indochina, but there are french converts(150,000) who practice Tibetan Buddhism and Zen Buddhism.

Mudslims :
Most of them hate buddhists and Buddhism (muh poor rohingyas) and have no knowledge of Buddhism, the most cultivate among them have read Zen at War tho.
>>
>>65858477

Not really, I know people who have Buddha sculptures in their home or garden garden and some of them practice meditation but none of them are honest, practicing Buddhists.
>>
Top tier religion. The anti-materialism message works really well together with Swedish traditions such as the law of jante. We have a few retreats and they're fairly popular.

In fact, back when we were promised multiculturalism people were genuinely excited to get some actual buddhists around. Turns out it was more of a biculturalism.
>>
File: 1459250956460.png (220KB, 2016x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1459250956460.png
220KB, 2016x1356px
>>65858477
>Not all Buddhists...
>>
>>65860125
Sauce?
>>
>>65858477
exists, and I know at least about one e buddhists center in my city where you can learn meditation and about the religion, etc

Most people have a superficial interests, though, something like>>65860066
>>
daily
>>
>>65860115
sorry to hear that
>>
>>65860125
who cares?muslim is shit no matter what you claim it to be
>>
Christianity talks god much. Buddhism talks god, but god is not the main teaching in Buddhism.
The main teaching in Buddhism is free from suffering of each person's life.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.