[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His country doesn't have a wizarding school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

File: yE5UlMq.png (187KB, 1248x533px) Image search: [Google]
yE5UlMq.png
187KB, 1248x533px
>His country doesn't have a wizarding school
>>
I thought we already killed all of the witches here?
>>
>Australians and New Zealanders have to travel LITERALLY across the world to go to wizarding school

top qeq
>>
>>65854675
Why are there many cunts for one school ?
>>
>>65854675
why does the middle east have to go to oogabooga school
>>
>europe gets 3 schools
>south, south east and east asia get one in japan
>all their civilizations are older than europe

really made me think
>>
>>65854741
Kiwis are the real magicians here most of them are hobbits.
>>
>>65854793
Because they blew themselves up
>>
daily whogivesafuck reminder
liguistically the word "mahouTokoro" cannot exist.
"mahouDokoro" can.
>>
>>65854901
kokokokokoro
>>
>>65854675
Why do you always post the wrong map? Every single time we've gone over this
>>
File: CasteloBruxo.jpg (103KB, 960x563px) Image search: [Google]
CasteloBruxo.jpg
103KB, 960x563px
>all those spics in my school

FUCK OFF, IT'S OUR MAGIC
>>
>>65854901
Durmstrang is not a real word either, it's a corruption of "Sturm und Drang", the name of a German late 18th century literature movement
>>
>>65854675

Why africa doesn't get a school.

I mean they should do one since all the VooDoo shit.
>>
>>65855003
They use monkeys for charms
>>
>>65854675
>Koreans, chinks and gooks all have to go to the same school and learn deadly and dangerous spells

Wew, thats gonna go well.
>>
>>65855094

Like Sunnis and Shias going to the same Russian school.
>>
Shit worldbuilding
>>
>>65855059
>brasil can't read colore coded legend
>>
>>65854675
Blending Taoist, Hindu, Buddhist and Shinto rituals into one single school of magic, like it's gonna work.
>>
>>65855003
what the fuck would they teach you there anyway

how to unpeel a banana with your left foot or how to beat the bongos that have ronaldo's face on them
>>
>>65854675
>We have to share our school with dutches portuguese spanish and italians who cannot even pronounce its name
>>
>>65855003
Is this an official art? Looks pretty based.
>>
>mongolians, turks, pakis, persians go to koldovstorets
>india,tibet go to mahoutokoro

?????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????
???

???????
??????

lmaoing@your map op
>>
File: 1462918624558.jpg (2MB, 1800x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1462918624558.jpg
2MB, 1800x1750px
>>65854675
Literally wtf is wrong with this map? Is Jake Rollings a guaranteed hack? Who came up with this bullshit? I can come up with something better in literally 30 seconds. Here, watch this shit.

>Britain
2 schools. Both highly prestigious. Very Old-school meets New-school. Most professors are absolute crackshots at traditional wizardry. Hogwarts just might very well be THE best school for aspiring young witches and wizards, though the competition is incredibly fierce. Lots of students from all over the world; China, Japan, Syria, they all try to come here, though the majority are never really accepted.

>Germany
1 school. Pretty good, decent, but not quite up to par. Very so-so. Tries to be Hogwarts, but just doesn't have the money, history, or the same professors that Hogwarts has. Still a good school, but simply overlooked because the wizarding world is just that frantic.

>Russia
2 schools. One is very, very good. Makes Hogwarts sweat during dick-waving competitions. The other is shitty. Kind of militaristic, though since the early 90's, things seem to be a bit more "Americanized" (Hogwartsinized). Second school is cheap, Government shit; hastily put together in some sort of wizarding arms race and now facing the tolls of time.

>China
Just 1. Canonically, the oldest known academy for wizardry in all of human history. Also, canonically, very much held in a state of stasis. No forward advancement, no backwards regression in the past 80 years. Like a company going bad, stock is starting to fall quick, and many Chinese students are planning to go abroad. It is often said that the things that go on under the cover of darkness in this school make Voldemort look like a deep-fried, Baby Back bitch. In the top 3 countries for alchemy and potions.

pt 1.
>>
File: 1462947823221.jpg (41KB, 545x700px) Image search: [Google]
1462947823221.jpg
41KB, 545x700px
>>65859222
>Japan
2 schools. Both are good. If you could rate the schools on a scale from 1 to 10, they're both an 8.5, which is impressive, because in most countries with more than one schools, one is almost always noticeably more reputable than others. Deep historical roots based in the conduction of the elements, but is slowly moving more towards alchemy.

>Korea
1 school, with plans for another projected to be completed sometime in the next century (lol). One of the most youngest schools to have ever been built. Its last school was completely BTFO in the Japanese occupation of Korea and lost almost everything, but several scholars managed to escape with some very powerful (yet taboo) works of wizarding literature. This new school is being built upon the magic hidden in these secret documents. Split in half by a party who wishes to exact their revenge on the Japanese, and another who wishes to forgive them.

>Australia and New Zealand
Doesn't actually have one, but they have special pardons for reserved seats in 1 of 3 of Britain's schools. Australia's planning on building a wizarding school, but they still haven't even cut through all the red tape. Local aborigines often have "meets" or informal "gatherings" to celebrate their magical lineage, and whereas it used to be taboo for foreigners to attend, they are slowly warming to the idea of bringing in regular old Aussies.

pt 2
>>
>>65859239

>Africa and the Middle East
1 legal, documented academy. Untold numbers of underground classrooms and shady "schools". Egypt is the home of Africas only known, documented, legal school for witchcrat and wizardry. In recent times, especially in times of war, wizarding schools burn up and burn down at the drop of a hat. Even Israel, one of the more powerful nations in all of the Middle East, got its wizarding school irreparably destroyed during the Siege of Canaan. Lots of wizards and witches come here from various nations to aid in reconstruction. Others come here as traffickers and warlords. You thought life as a muggle in Saudi Arabia was dangerous? Try living there as a wizard. Different families specialize in different areas of magic, though the most prominent in Africa seems to be "voodoo" magic, with another strong emphasis on potions and ancestral connectivity.

>South America
1 small school in Rio De Janero. Yet the school is so small that there is no logical way it could house all the magically endowed people in all of South America. Where do all the witches and wizards of South America go? Professors from London, Germany, America, China have all worked to uncover this great mystery, but not even their combined efforts could help solve one of South America's most perplexing, worrying mystery. Experts hypothesize they don't know shit, and nobody knows what the fuck is going on, except for the people running the show in Rio De Janero.
>>
File: 1474063417744.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474063417744.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
>>65859253

>America
3 schools, 1 of which is government. The American wizarding world has the cloest ties to muggle politics in all of magic history. Tabloids often have pictures shwoing Ronald Reagan drinking from the fountain of youth, or Obama turning into a snake like lizard. High-ranking government officials often regularly tour the wizarding world of America, even having created a school of their own sometime in the 1800's after it was prophesized Russia would obliterate the United States in some sort of strange, magical arms race in 1957. First public school is highly prestigious. Canonically, the third greatest wizarding school in the entire world, and growing at a rate suggesting it will outperform Hogwarts in the next 60 years. Second public school is an "alternative" school, where all the weird kids go and experiment with Native American bullshit and Mexican necromancy. It's where students go to experiment with sex magic and attempt to create a worldwide hivemind for shits and giggles. Very weird, probably illegal too if it weren't heavily funded by the CIA. Government wizarding school is very hush-hush, but they say it's only the size of your average office space, so how bad could it be?

>Canada
Canada does not have any recognized school, but due to their unique geographic and historical relevancy, they are often accepted into either of the 5 American or British schools open to the public. Considered to have a very "unique" genetic makeup when it comes to conducting magic. Slightly tarnished reputation with the British because it was rumored Canadian babies were once kidnapped and turned into magical supersoldiers during the 40's and the cold war. Whether this is true or not cannot be verified.
>>
Where is durmstang located? I always thought it was a russian school?
>>
File: 1292798269131.jpg (110KB, 1010x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1292798269131.jpg
110KB, 1010x1036px
>>65854675
>the whole of eastern europe and scandinavia and even fucking Greenland has to go to the German school
>but Dutch or Swiss wizards go to the French one
>>
>Beautiful sticks
>>
>>65854675
How could Rowling create such a cute and vivid setting as Hogwarts, yet fuck up so monstruously everytime she writes about the wizarding world in general?
>>
>>65859550
I thought it was swedish.
>>
File: get the guns.jpg (10KB, 164x189px) Image search: [Google]
get the guns.jpg
10KB, 164x189px
>>65854675
>>His country doesn't have a wizarding school
>it looks like there is a wizarding school for each continent
?????
?
>>
>>65854675
Africa don't need one, they already have warlocks there
>>
File: confused.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>65854675
>those geo-cultural groupings

Wow JK Rowling is really fucking stupid
>>
File: medivh.webm (2MB, 640x264px) Image search: [Google]
medivh.webm
2MB, 640x264px
We do. I'm the Guardian of Germany.
>>
File: 1473050715772.jpg (39KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1473050715772.jpg
39KB, 492x388px
>>65854675
>pakis go to a school in Russia
>hindoos go to a school in Japan
>>
>>65860598
because she basically ripped off Enid Blyton and Diana Wynne Jones for all the cutesy boarding school magic stuff and then flailed around when she tried anything they never covered
>>
>>65859267
Is this fan fiction? You're appparently off canon in most if not all of it
>>
>>65859267
>>65859253
>>65859239
>>65859222
Nice autism, bro
>>
>african wizards

would love to see them shoot up hogwarts with kalashnikovs
>>
>>65854675
Where is the Thule Instute of völkisch magic?

I demand a redraw of the maps!
>>
>>65854778
This
>>
File: 2b7.jpg (35KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2b7.jpg
35KB, 600x900px
>>65854675
>Finland doesn't into Uralic school
>>
>>65859550
>>65860634

I thought it was Bulgarian.

>>65864029
You guys should get some wierd Altepetl of Tezcatlipoca.

I bet all the other magicians are really scared shitless of those guys.

Or go the more shamanistic route after the christians killed them off.
>>
>>65856659
Wtf where are you posting from.
>>
>>65864546
The migthy United States of Europe!
>>
A GLORIOUS FRENCH EMPIRE BUILT TO LAST
>>
>>65864280
meh, technically we'd probably be mixing that with Spanish gypsy magic so we'd need something more neutral
>>
>>65864658
t. garlic stench
>>
>illegal mexicans going to America
Art imitates life or life imitates art?
>>
>>65864609
But seriously is that a proxy flag ?
>>
>>65864686
But thats not cool, reality is not cool.

Sort of fits the view of a lot of latin americans that they are spanish even if they are actually an indio.

I hope people get over this, its not fucking bad to be a native.

Especially the atztecs were actually really impressive, some of the learned spaniards compared them to rome.

But I guess it needs education to break that self hate.
Same here due to muh WW2.

You are right though, you are both together forming something new.
>>
>>65864787
Probably a new feature of Chinese Moot for people with a 4chan pass on flag board.

Seems like a clever idea to allow the use of flag scripts to apply your state or federal flag.
>>
I don't want to share a school with mexicans.
>>
>>65864903
What would a brazillian school be though?

Either ancient portuguese magics imported by the upper class, rain forest shamanism or ghetto wizardry.
>>
>>65864966
Second choice. I don't think portuguese culture has much to offer in that matter.
>>
>>65854675

>UK has its own school
>>europe has 4 schools
>middle east and africa have 1
>>
>Israel goes to Russian school.
>>
Did some new book or whatever appear? I read all seven of them and there was no mention of a Japanese or SEA school.
>>
>schools tend to have ethnic wizardy names
>Brazillian Wizarding School
>>
>>65866121
We're specials snowflakes
>>
>>65865868
They would actually go to an African school, which is even funnier.
>>
Isn't Beauxbatons just for girls?
Do boys have to get a magical sex change to be admitted there?
>>
Why don't Netherlands go to Durmstrang but to that French gay school instead?

Oh wait, it does make sense...
>>
>>65859222
>>65859550
>>65862067
it is confirmed that durmstrang isn't in germany, just has a german name.

It's somewhere in Norway.
>>
>>65866183
Boys are just treated like inferior beings and not shown in public.
>>
>>65865723
People forget that europeans also have a past of sticks, stones and living in caves.

>tfw living in na area where people went down into the lowlands to hunt for man-meat to drag to their caves and cannibalise them.
>>
>>65866475
But germanic folklore "magic" is something well known, doppelganger, fairies, elves. But i dunno nothing about portuguese.
>>
>>65866973
I bet it has to do a lot with basque/celtic stuff and cured hams.

>I agree, no idea where to go there.
>>
we should create a campaing calling j.k rowling a racist eurocentrist untll she kills herself
>>
>>65854675
why would holland not go to durmstrang?
>>
>you will never have a strong durmstrang bf

why live
>>
Canadians are cool so going to wizard school with them must be awesome and hilarious, Americans can fuck off.
>>
>>65868141
because she's is an illiterate nigger
>>
File: 1465833143756.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1465833143756.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
>Britain has one school all for itself
>3 billion Asians stuffed in one
>>
>>65868097
Wait, that's actually a thing? TOPKEK, I would be pretty pissed if I wasn't brazilian
>>
No.
>>
>>65869209
>implying hogwarts isn't stuffed with asians
>>
>>65854675
How would the other schools except Hogwarts even work? What language would they speak?
>>
>>65871198
They wouldn't.
Whoever made the map is a dumbass.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.