[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/immigrant and diaspora thread/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1454879352127.png (66KB, 905x999px) Image search: [Google]
1454879352127.png
66KB, 905x999px
Not invited: Nativefags

>1. Home Country/Ethnicity
>2. Reason you (or your parents) left your country
>3. How are you holding up?
>>
>>65853157
you have to go back
>>
File: 1414695663833.jpg (138KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1414695663833.jpg
138KB, 720x540px
I'll start

>Somali
>mom was refugee and got accepted into leafland
>pretty good, already 1 month in my CS program and am thoroughly enjoying it!
>>
>>65853157
>1. Home Country
Quebec
>1.5 Ethnicity
turkish
dunno
Fully assimilated and my existance triggers /pol/
>>
>>65853157
>Colombia
>crime, shitty education system if you aren't uber rich and lack of employment for us kids
>I'm doing well I'm an engineer now
>>

UK/White

Shit wages, high cost of living, awful taxes, no space, terrible housing and infrastructure, etc

Quite well, tbqhwy. Own a decent piece of land and live to a much higher standard than ever would have in the UK.
>>
>>65853157
Pooristan
Because it was shitty
>3. Why was it shitty?
Because of brown people like me and my family.
>4. How are you holding up?
Welfare is great!
>>
>>65853157
1. Worst Korea/ Korean
2. Idk They had alot of money and wanted to start a business during the oil boom in alberta
3. In college studying comp sci/ being a loser
>>
>>65853264
Genial !

Do Quebecois bully you if you're not white? Or do they only care if you know French or not?
>>
>1.
USA
>2.
Dad left Guatemala cause he was born into rich Guatemalan life and his mommy gave him apartment in the US. Technically he was second generation migrant. Mom fled México cause her dad would rape her and practice witchcraft on her, her dad had already raped and killed a woman. All my uncles "forgave" their grandpa but my mom and her sister never forgot. My mom never told me about my grandfather raping her until some months ago and that really through me off for some time. I know that constantly browsing /pol/ and 4chan in general that rape is considered a meme but the actual effects of it once you have seen what it does to people first hand makes you a bit sensitve to the topic. Stuff like that and stories my dad told me about his homeland made me truelly realize that the Latin world is savage and third world.
>3.
We're holding up very well, I wasn't born into poverty, I learned English before I learned Spanish and now I speak both extremely fluently. I get along great with whites in general since and all my old neighbors love me cause I told them I'm voting Trump.
>>
>>65853157
1. English
2. Fuck if I know. They went to the fucking Yukon of all places.
3. Non-anglos should leave
>>
>>65853157
>Poland
>not so great economic conditions and we already had a lot of family here
>great. I have a qt black gf and I do odd jobs for a living. I'm pretty satisfied
>>
>>65853157
1.Hui Chinese
2.Parents initially came to study
3. Perfectly fine other than being a NEET
>>
>>65853615
Chicago?
>>
>>65853639
Yes lol
>>
>>65853622
>>65853419

CAN majority slants when?
>>
>>65853157
Somali

Both parents born and raised in Yemen. Place was poor af so they moved to Denmark in the 70s-80s and now they work. Mom is a social worker and father works in a warehouse

Pretty good. In law school, had sex 2 weeks ago after a 1 year drought because of NEETdom, seeing results on my body after hitting the gym, got a new job and about to go full hypebeast, hopefully will get my own apartment near my uni next year
>>
>>65853671
the only time I see fellow gooks here is when I go to korean church and pray to korean jesus :DDDD.
>>
>>65853157
Wikileaks on German multiculturalism

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295#
>>
>>65853622
>hui Chinese

What is that exactly
>>
File: HUI.jpg (51KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
HUI.jpg
51KB, 500x317px
>>65853931
they are muslim chinks that needs be exterminated.
>>
>>65853157
1.Iraq
2.gee take a wild guess
3. I feel like shit all the time. I am on antidepressants and go to therapy. I hate what america has done to the world but at the same time i live a good life here so i'm on the fence a bit
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (29KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29KB, 426x341px
>>65853157
Poland
Money
I actually want to move back, but don't want to leave my parents alone here. Sucks for me, I guess.
>>65853656
zuchu
>>
>>65853493
not him but IRL people here don't care about genetics, but rather about cultural affiliation

at least, in my experience
>>
>>65854084
Nice, I have some friends (who knows if they are) from Iraq and they're pretty cool. What area are you from?
>>
>>65853157
1.Iran

2.Political reasons

3.Im fine
>>
Does it count if I'm only half diaspora?

Quebec, half Anglo-Scottish (by which I mean real Anglo-Scottish from Britain, not "muh heritage")

jerbs

I'm not so fond of my anglo half to be entirely honest

In any case, I'm doing well other than the fact that I'm a complete sperglord
>>
>>65853157
spaniard "white"
kill, rape and pillage amerindians
good
>>
>>65854182
>>65853264

QUEBEC IS NOT FUCKING FOREIGN COUNTRY YOU FUCKING QUEBEC FAGS NEED TO FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>65854121
thanks. in my opinion a lot of american iraqis are easy going in general. Im origianlly from Tal Afar. with the current situation i dont think it will be safe to visit even in 30 eyears
>>
>>65854084
>>65854213
Are you guys sunnis or shiites?
>>
>>65854248
Not the guy, but are you Shiite?

>>65854213
Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>65854339
Well my parents are more or less. But i dont care about religion anyway
>>
>>65854360
Interesting. I'm a Christian myself, but do you think that the younger generation of Muslims (especially in the west) is turning to secularism/atheism?
>>
>>65854444
AFAIK religion is declining worldwide in general. Most of my friends werent really that religious. If they avoided pork and fasted they mostly did it out of habit and tradition.Most of them cant even read the quran nor are they really interested in politics. I guess they are like the spaniards who call themselves "culturally catholic".

As for iran i can say that its declinig pretty rapidly among the youth
>>
>Venezuela
>Venezuela
>Venezuela
>>
>>65854534
>AFAIK religion is declining worldwide in general
>I guess they are like the spaniards who call themselves "culturally catholic".
Yeah, that is happening everywhere. I'm from Polnand so we are naturally Catholic, but mostly among the youngest people it's just their tradition/heritage to belong to the church.

>tfw still actual Catholic
>>
>>65854248
Sunni Turkmen.

>>65854339
If there's one thing i've learned is that shit happens, what about you, whats your story?
>>
Ukraine/britian/France
They left because life was shitty for them in europe I guess. Maybe they wanted to own their own land too. I'd love to ask them the same question, but they're all dead.
Life is good. I'm thankful for the life my ancestors have made for me.
>>
>>65853931
>hui
slav chinks I suppose
>>
>>65853157
>Ichkeria under UUSR ocupation
>Deportation
>Still shitty
>>
>>65854654
go back to >>>/pol/ autismo.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.