[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: easiness-map.jpg (315KB, 1274x698px) Image search: [Google]
easiness-map.jpg
315KB, 1274x698px
Is this true?
>>
>tfw no Arctic Circle gf
>>
File: 1460928572923.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1460928572923.png
65KB, 285x276px
i wouldnt know
>>
Top kek in my country you literally have to be their boyfriend for at least six months before they let you touch their boobs. So not true.
>>
>>65848951
this is fking bullshit im canadian in aussie and ive been to nz chicks here are total sluts way sluttier than back home

and in south america they are the opposite its hardcore roman catholic they want you to marry them
>>
I thought Koreans are easy
>>
ALL women are easy in the same way, the only thing that stops them to fuck like rabbits, it's social pressure.
That's why is "harder" to bang an middle eastern girl, because she fears being stoned to death. But she would fuck you in the same way if it wasn't for the laws.
>>
I have a friend who is an ethnic german Argentine who looks like the napoleon dynamite guy.

He lost his virginity at age 24 in Argentina, women didnt really find him appealing.

4 years later he moves to Ecuador, is fucking women left and right, and tells me I should move there because they need professional and women love white men, even if they look like the napoleon dynamite guy.
>>
>>65848951
>North Korea
>>
This would look completely different if it were about the easiness of grils when it comes to black men.
>>
>>65848951
are Americans grills really that hard to bang?
I've gone to 2 spring breaks in CancĂșn and the lack of morality is almost unbelievable among Americans. It almost makes me wonder if non Stacys or non Chads even live in US.
The single fact of drinking a straight shot of tequila without gagging is more than enough reasons for Chads to tell "yo! no way bro!!!" and Stacys to start saying "un-freacking believable you're so amazing!!11, Oh muh gosh!!"
>>
>>65848951
Having France and the UK be the same colour is actually ridiculous.

In my experience British women are easy (or at least in cardiff).
French women can go fuck themselves. They will talk and do something that resembles flirting but then never give you anything.
>>
File: Easiness of women.jpg (160KB, 1223x621px) Image search: [Google]
Easiness of women.jpg
160KB, 1223x621px
>>65848951
>>
>>65850838

>congo

lmao literal AIDS generators
>>
>>65850838
>finland

lmao literal AIDS generators
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.