[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malta II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

Ok, it is time for America, UK, and Russia to be friends again. We divide world accordingly.

UK gets Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, Spain, India, and many former colonies minus Canada.

US gets all of North and South America, Japan, Western Europe minus what UK gets, and East Asia.

US and UK split Africa and Antarctica.

Russia gets former USSR countries, former Warsaw pact, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.

Middle East is nuked until no life can live there. Nobody gets it.

US and Russia split North pole.

US gets the rest of outer space. This may seem unfair but lets be honest UK and Russians cant into space.

Anybody who complains about this arrangement is sent to Russian gulag to die.
>>
I like this idea
>>
>>65842846
Russia
Friend
>>
>>65842846
>Russia gets former USSR countries, former Warsaw pact, Afghanistan, and Pakistan.
NO! JUST NO!
>>
>>65843129
Shut you fucking mouth you stupid cunt.
>>
>>65843147
Fuck off, or I'll emigrate there and take your job.
>>
>>65843129

People living in colonies get no voice, sorry.
>>
This sounds like a nice idea but I'll feel bad for the nice central and eastern euros.
>>
>>65846113

Gotta give Russia something.

If we dont than we gotta partner with Chinese and give them something and Chinese are actual threat.

Better to just ally with Russia, it is kinda backward so it cant really compete or be a threat, plus it wouldnt be butthurt since it would get its USSR lands back.

Sorry Euro bros who now controlled by Russia nothing personal.
>>
>>65846113
This.

We get the Warsaw Pact countries except Ukraine and Belarus. Russia gets them and Finland.
>>
>>65846227
Why dont we just give Russia China and then we don't have to sell out our ex Soviet bros?
>>
File: Oo-Cj3WlwF8.jpg (81KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
Oo-Cj3WlwF8.jpg
81KB, 1280x722px
>>65842846
> Russians cant into space.
>>
>>65846264
>>65846264

Are you fucking nuts?

China would end up controlling Russia.

Russia and the US shouldnt be enemies, the real enemies are the Chinese and Muslims. China is already going for east Asia and in a few decades will try to take over Siberia. China is already sending colonist to Siberia and controls much of the economy of Siberia.

Russia + China=Super China. That negates the whole point of such a deal.

I dont want to sell Eastern Europeans out either but like I said gotta give Russia something. Russia is already getting the shittiest deal and would be happy with it.

I guess you could try to take some of Eastern Europe away and give them Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, and Israel. Russia always wanted to be 3rd Rome with Constantinople and jerusalem. However, there is no way Russia wants all those Muslims.

Mabe we do this instead. America gets Eastern Europe except Ukraine, Belarus, and Finland but Russia gets Turkey and rest of ME, on condition it genocides or converts all the Muslims.

Russia bros you down?
>>
>>65846550
>>65842846
>>65846113
Autism
>>
>>65846550
I was under the impression we were genociding all native inhabitants. No more Chinese no more problem.

That's not part of the deal?

And yeah I'd rather give them sandland than our eastern yurop bros.
>>
>>65843147
oi nah fuck off mate
>>
i'd rather nuke you
>>
>>65842846
>Russians cant into space.
There's that famous American education again.
>>
>>65847091

No,

Chinese are good labor force. Plus they can help with math homework. I am not a fan of genocide unless needed, like Muslims who wont convert.

Also, Russia couldnt genocide the Chinese, lets face it China would win now.

>>65847111

We could nuke you back or we could be bros.
>>
>>65847172
>>65846327

How many flags does Russia have on moon? Even Brasil can get a rocket into space, not impressed.

When Russia has flag on moon Russia can into space. We all know that will never happen.
>>
>>65842846
I, for the most part, am fine with the UK being our father again.
We don't do shit with our ""independence"", and we're just a group of literal retard criminals that don't know what the fuck we're doing.

>>65843052
daddy please
>>
>>65847244
>space race
we were first. you just changed the finishing line to the moon you fat ass. what next? might as well be pluto

no space race=first in space. that was the soviet union
>>
>>65847244
Well they beat you at the space race, so that's a start.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Gagarin
>>
>>65847183
>Chinese are good labor force.
Not if you actually give a shit about the quality of the work.

And no, the world has too many people. The Chinks gotta go.
>>
File: 1475337511950.jpg (40KB, 509x429px) Image search: [Google]
1475337511950.jpg
40KB, 509x429px
>>65842846
>Russians cant into space
>>
>>65847281
>>65847321

Space race was to the moon, it was formally declared. I realize Russia likes to retroactively try to change it despite not declaring one. If we to revise the rules after Russia lost than nazis won.

The competition began on August 2, 1955, when the Soviet Union responded to the US announcement four days earlier of intent to launch artificial satellites for the International Geophysical Year, by declaring they would also launch a satellite "in the near future". The Soviet Union beat the US to this, with the October 4, 1957 orbiting of Sputnik 1, and later beat the US to the first human in space, Yuri Gagarin, on April 12, 1961. The race peaked with the July 20, 1969 US landing of the first humans on the Moon with Apollo 11. The USSR tried but failed manned lunar missions, and eventually cancelled them and concentrated on Earth orbital space stations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Race

First to do shit.

You cant do shit with space. We challenged you and we won, and decades later you still suck. In fact Russia sucks so much at going into space it lost space race despite having a huge head start.

I dont dispute you stole some nazi scientist who made Russia nice rockets but no Russia sucks at space.

It doesnt matter, this isnt about the space race you lost, it is about Malta II. I am being rather generous I am offering most of the empire you lost from your incompetence you dont need to accept we can cut Russia out and make a deal with CHina where China annex Russia. I would prefer Russia because Russia is too corrupt and incompetent to really be a threat.

>>65847364
Can we keep the qts and kill the rest?
>>
>>65847244
They are literally giving your astronauts rides to ISS you ungrateful primate

Russia had a drone on the moon before you knew what the word meant
fuck your stupid flag
>>
>>65847457

Call me when Russia can put a man there.

Russia just is willing to spend money to give people rides. If Russia wants to play chauffeur and pay the cost for it why not. It is like uber.

We own space, h8s gonna h8
>>
>>65847449
>Space race was to the moon, it was formally declared.
There's that famous American revisionism again.
>The Space Race was a 20th-century competition between two Cold War rivals, the Soviet Union (USSR) and the United States (US), for supremacy in spaceflight capability
Learn to read you fat Yank cunt.
>>
>>65847449
>Can we keep the qts and kill the rest?
Yes but they all have to take birth control.
>>
Guys remember code Geass? UK will conquer us
>>
>>65847530

top kek

you losers are so butthurt. I dont blame you, I would be mad if I were in Europe's situation.

>>65847557
I disagree. What is wrong with hapas?
>>
>>65847506
1) you're paying for those rides
2) moon mission is out of the fucking ballpark cost-wise
it's a zero return endeavor at this point in time
you planted your flag, brought rocks. there is nothing to be done there until people can actually stay there for prolonged time.
And that will cost hundreds of billions.
>>
>>65847612
>I would be mad if I were in Europe's situation.
Well we were the first to land a probe on a comet, which is pretty impressive.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta_(spacecraft)
>>
>>65847449
>I am being rather generous I am offering most of the empire
roleplayers need to be executed
>>
>>65847597
>TFW no resources in actual Japan
>>
>>65847612
>What is wrong with hapas?
Having too many Chinese is not solved by making more Chinese.
>>
>>65847726

yeah we pay a pittance to the black hole that is the russian space agency

http://archyworldys.com/vostochny-cosmodrome-putins-spaceport-is-the-black-hole-of-money/

You are cheap cabby.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/12/18/us/russians-finally-admit-they-lost-race-to-moon.html?pagewanted=all

USSR even admit it lost. I dont see why Russians are so butthurt about losing space race when the real humiliation was losing Cold war and your colonies aligning with us.

>>65847738
kek, pathetic. Like I said onyl Americans can into space.
>>
>>65847738
well done europe, well done
>>
>>65842846
Yalta you faggot
>>
File: 1451511646438.jpg (21KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451511646438.jpg
21KB, 341x500px
>>65847841
>russians-finally-admit-they-lost-race-to-moon
I mean.... what were they supposed to say?
"sorry guys, we got bored k thx bye"?
Chief designer of russian space program died, you've got nazis who fucking invented space rockets in your team, it was an uphill battle from the start.
>>
>>65847962

They said the truth

"After our Nazis died we couldnt do shit and lost the space race. We had big head start but still lost but a lot." Russia still relies on rockets nazis made them while taking credit for what the Germans did.

I realize you butthurt USSR fags lost, but seriously move on.
>>
>>65848038
>"After our Nazis died
Sergei Korolev was no nazi you ignorant swine
>>
>>65848073

It is annoying how Russians try to steal credit for things they steal. It is actually an old stereotype of Russians, people who claim things they cant do.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/88802.stm

" Switch on the TV in Soviet Russia during the 1960s and you were sure to see propaganda films crowing the triumphs of Russian achievements in space.

Rob Parsons reports on the invented "triumphs" of Soviet science (3'40")

And there was indeed much to crow about. In 1961, the Soviet Union became the first country to put a man into space.

It was a crowning achievement in a century studded with Russian scientific discovery - and some memorable inventions, like the lightbulb, the radio and the television.

But hang on a minute - weren't they invented in the West? Didn't Marconi have something to do with radio and wasn't it a Scotsman who gave us the television?

Not if you're Russian they didn't. "

It is cute how ignorant and brainwashed former USSR is.
>>
top quality autism itt
>>
>>65848176
Listen I'm done calling you things, just know that Sergei Korolev was the father of space flight.

Ballistic missiles already existed when HE convinced the politburo that putting a radio satellite everyone could listen to on orbit would show whole world the "genius of soviet people" or whatever, he was sincerely bluffing, but it worked.

Year after Sputnik flew over the earth, Korolev was already planning putting a man on orbit and three years from there it fucking happened and Americans stood in shame.

And throughout all this time, he had to maneuver like a madman, because military didn't see any benefit from astronomic costs of the space missions.

You have to thank this guy there actually is any flag on the Moon, ISS or manned space flight at all, because without him Americans would never get off their asses and make NASA.

He sadly died, before he could finish the moonshot.
Moon wasn't the finish line though.
If he lived, the space race could probably go on much longer.
Maybe there would be a base on Mars today.
And maybe world would be a much different place now.
>>
>>65847449
>Russia sucks so much at going into space
They send stuff more often and with a higher success rate than you burger.

>you stole some nazi scientist who made Russia nice rockets
You faggots LITERALLY did the same thing. The Apollo program was planned and run by ex-Nazis.
>>
>>65848674

We are done listening to you blather on about Russia trying to take credit for what the Nazis did and making excuses for Russia losing the space race. Nobody cares about Russia's failure to into space.

>>65849208
Russia sends Nazi missiles into space, it never advanced upon what Nazis did, too stupid.

Deal with it you butthurt fag.

World laughs at Russia for losing space race.
>>
>>65849397
You are several evolutionary levels below the threshold required to refer to yourself as "we", fatnik.
>>
>>65842846
>Portugal and UK in the same team
We've never lost together before, so you might as well give up, other teams.
>>
>>65849611

Evolved enough to raped Russia in space race. That is the real butthurt from fags like you, despite your anger toward us Russia lost. Russians are monkies that copy others but are angry they cant succeed, they cant create. Only steal and copy.

Russians and you are less than primates. Russia and you cant even into space. Fuck off you subhuman fag, only flags that walked on moon are allowed to speak here.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.