[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Predict the most prosperous nation in 2075

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

My vote goes for Japan and a few other smaller east asian nations, economically they are looking incredibly forward to prosperity in the long term using unconventional methods while China, the US and most of western Europe's economic long term goals are based on artificially inflating growth through either depreciating capital and/or immigration
>>
kek. Once america stops propping up their eco and they all start dropping like flies because they are all virgins Japan will go down the shitter
>>
>Japan
>Prosperous
My vote for Scandis and Australia. At least you don't work yourself to death.
>>
>>65840312
I hope you know Japan has been stagnant for 2 decades.
>>
>>65840385
>>65840637
>>65840761
See that's the beautiful thing though, Japan is looking so much farther ahead than Western Europe and the US are. They might be stangnant now but it's because they are preparing through the long haul and not taking the traditional route of artificial gdp inflation through labor participation increases like most stagnating developed countries do.

Economic growth in most of Europe and the US has slowed my an enormous amount since they have become so developed. It also doesnt help that birth rates are at all time lows and that females are no longer joining the work force.

The US and Europe have reacted to this though in a very simple minded and predictable way, they've simply decided to artificially increase their population through immigration because labor capital is the mos efficient way to increase GDP. Unfortunately this has negative impacts on GDP per capita and on cultural and societal issues.

Japan on the other hand still has woman entering the workforce so it's labor force participation is still being held at bay despite a shrinking population. They also are investing in non depreciating investments like ideas and education(and investing a much larger percentage) and making their students specialize in important areas in the STEM field while much of the educated population in europe is studying useless non profitable things in comparison.

But the biggest thing Japan is doing is investing in robotics and automation while most european countries are hardly investing at all and still putting their money on physical labor by cheep workers from abroad or at home. Japan can increase their labor force and economic output and at the same shrink their population down to a manageable level so their overall GDP per capita will increase at enormous rates.
>>
>>65840312
Probably Canada and Russia because of global warming desu.
>>
>>65842113
>tfw I'll be almost 90 in 2075
>tfw was born to early to see Russia as a prosperous country
;_;
>>
Australia
>>
File: 18c.png (603KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
18c.png
603KB, 640x640px
>>65842701
become a cyborg then.
>>
>>65840385
economic nature is cyclical rise and fall doesn't take hundreds of years but decades

we have become exceedingly efficient at it
>>
>>65842819
I'll upload my mind to /int/ to observe that massive Polish butthurt in 2075.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.