[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should you go with flirting with a girl from a different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images-2.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
How should you go with flirting with a girl from a different country? She's from China and taking college here in the US. I tried flirting with her through text but she kinda backfired. She said sorry, not for me (we were texting btw). She did call me a handsome tall guy and we are planning to improve her english this weekend. She still wants to meet up and also this is our first time meeting up. I met her on Yik Yak. I'm 6'5 for those of you who are wondering and she's 5'2. What should I do? Should I even try to flirt with her more and see how it goes when we first meet up, or should I move on to a different girl?

>pic related, kinda looks like her
>>
>>65835586
>we are planning to improve her english this weekend
Mate, your English isn't to write home about either
>>
>>65835586

OP she is using you to learn English. She's calling you a handsome tall guy so you'll teach her. In my line of work I deal with people from all corners of the world, and every Chinese or Taiwanese woman tells me I'm handsome and I've never banged a single one of them. They say it because it's business to them.
>>
she meant to say that she doesn't like niggers
>>
>>65836956
Fuck I still want to bang her tho. I'll try to get her to invite me to her place to watch a movie. She lives alone in an apartment so I think I can pull through

>>65837170
Sorry anon, I am not black
>>
>talks about Chinese
>posts some ugly Vietnamese shit
>>
she probably has a chink boyfriend in college or back in chinkland

and youre 6' 5" so she's probably scared that you have a huge penis and will ruin her pussy for chink guys. I've heard this is a legit concern for asian girls kek
>>
>>65837668
KYS nigger
>>
>>65837668
I'll try my best to keep my boner low. I guess I might have to stop doing nofap to control myself lmao
>>
>>65835586
>How should you go with flirting with a girl
by giving her your erected benis
>>
>>65835586

Stop being a pussy and just fuck her
>>
>>65835586
>How should you go with flirting
>taking college
>but she kinda backfired
>She said sorry, not for me
anon, i don't think you're the person who can help her with english
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.