[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Africans warned against travelling to ‘unstable’ USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: african beauties.jpg (102KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
african beauties.jpg
102KB, 720x720px
The African Union (AU) has issued a travel advisory warning African citizens of the instability in the United States of America (USA).

The advisory, which was released on Monday, October 3, noted that the AU can provide limited emergency services to African citizens in the USA.

“The African Union warns African citizens of continued instability in the United States of America (USA). The number of unarmed black civilians murdered has dramatically increased”, said the travel advisory.

“The potential for civil unrest is high in parts of Charlotte North Carolina, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Dallas Texas and other major cities.

“As a result of the deteriorating security situation, most official AU government travel to the USA has been halted.

“The AU is able to provide limited emergency services to African citizens in the USA. Things can get out of hand any time.

“The situation is more serious now that the USA is preparing for the presidential elections in a month’s time.”
>>
marry kill
rape fuck
>>
>>65835032
>the Moroccan
lmao
>>
>>65835032

I thought the Darkie part of Sudan declared independence.
>>
>>65835032
I wish the west would just cut off ALL aid to Africa. They're getting so fucking annoying with their shitty grandstanding.

Let's see how they handle themselves without the rest of the world to prop them up.
>>
>>65835256

African dispora sends 5 times more money to Africa than all """""aid""""" put together. Of the """""aid""""" money paid, 90% is spent on NGO salary costs in Europe so only 10% is used in """""Africa""""".
>>
>>65835032
Good hopefully cops start shooting used muslims and Mexicans.
>>
File: 1463497889365.jpg (22KB, 479x324px) Image search: [Google]
1463497889365.jpg
22KB, 479x324px
>>65835483
>>
>>65835373
Implying vaccines and food regardless of total costs being cut wouldn't fuck them up.
>>
>>65835513
That's not a fedora statement I'm just sick of my taxes paying for housing, food and education for your exported garbages' progeny.
>>
Great news. Now if only the ones here would leave.
>>
>>65835373
Yeah, African diaspora living on welfare in Europe send money back there.

In Sweden, it's common for the people to actually live in their home countries as they are reviving welfare in Sweden, they just give powers to a relative and he or she handles their affairs in Sweden for them.
>>
>>65835373
>>65835663
>>65835591
Yeah, also no vaccination, no western drugs for free, no food aid and no infrastructure investments.

Fuck Africa.
>>
File: giphy.gif (239KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
239KB, 300x401px
>>65835710
>>65835663
>>65835552
>>
>>65836145
Very true.
I hate Africa with a burning passion. Nothing good has come out of that place since the fucking fire.
>>
>no sources
>anime images
>cuckoldry and autism abound
Do your jobs mods
>>
File: _68505297_rissaseidou2.jpg (30KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_68505297_rissaseidou2.jpg
30KB, 624x351px
>>65836207

You must be mad all day
>>
File: African-travel-advisory.jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
African-travel-advisory.jpg
30KB, 600x400px
>>65836213
>no sources

http://diasporamessenger.com/2016/10/au-warns-africans-against-travelling-to-us-after-killing-of-blacks-au-africans-usa/
>>
>>65835032
>mfw we are so bad that fucking AFRICA is telling citizens to not go there

Have we really hit that low?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.