[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fixing the EU The EU should be split in three autonomous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

ITT: Fixing the EU

The EU should be split in three autonomous areas, which would be connected through a high EU counsil which wouldn't really have any power over the dealings of the areas.

The areas would be:
Western Europe: self-explanatory, the current leadership would be in power if the populace allowed them to be
Eastern Europe: Led by the V4, these countries would BUILD A WALL in Greece-Turkey border and rebuild Greece
Northern Europe: Would be comfy as always

I don't know where to put Slovenia and Croatia, can you lads help me with them?
>>
File: ΕΛΛΑΣ.gif (439KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ΕΛΛΑΣ.gif
439KB, 2048x1024px
>>65832917
>>
File: 1474922661121.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1474922661121.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>Poorfag union
>>
>>65832917
no
>>
>>65832917
I like it, we can still be part of the cool guys
>>
>>65832917
autism
>>
I don't understand, how does this help anything?
>>
>>65832917
dont burden the v4 with the balkans. thats like chaining a portable toilet to a phoenix.
>>
>>65833033
- Immigration policies would be controlled by the countries that receive them
- The different cultural areas of Europe could develop themselves
- Close knitting of nations that get along well instead of everyone arguing and blaming western Euros of everything
- Uncentralized and more democratic power across the EU
- Money would of course travel as before
>>
>>65833392
- Also the respectable areas could have their own armies
>>
>>65833230
>like chaining a portable toilet to a phoenix

kind of like the EU with eastern europe? :^)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.