[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason why white American faces look so abnormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: nh5.jpg (46KB, 468x311px) Image search: [Google]
nh5.jpg
46KB, 468x311px
Is because centuries of mixing between people there have completely erased their distinct facial and physical characteristics us Europeans have used for centuries to identify and recognize our fellow countrymen, citizens of neighboring nations and foreigners.

We wouldn't mistake a Dutch guy for a Portugese, nor could a Romanian pretend to be German. Americans are different, because they're 1/8 Spanish, 1/16 Cherokee, 2/8 Italian 1/8 Swiss, 4/8 Irish.

The result is a homogenized face with no observable identity, with a random height and skin tone, that is jarring to the European observer who is unable to trace their origin and genetic background.

This explains the eerie phenomenon of why all white Americans look the same, which is indeed quite disturbing.
>>
Hungarians look really weird to me. Your skin is semi white, but your face is more Asian.
>>
>>65828980
>1/8 Spanish, 1/16 Cherokee, 2/8 Italian 1/8 Swiss, 4/8 Irish.
>Hungarians in charge of doing math
>>
>mi a iohannis
>>
>>65829062
Actually now that I think of it, Hungarians are not even considered whites by most Europeans.
>>
If I showed you pictures of people from Europe, you wouldn't be able to guess which is from where.
>>
>>65829166
>>65829062
Didn't Hungarians come to Europe a lot later than the rest of the different sub-ethnicities?
>>
>>65830799
Yea. And Mongolians killed all of the men and raped the Hungarian women lmao
>>
>>65830799
That's a myth perpetuated by people who dislike us.

In reality we're genetically the direct descendants of farmers and gatherers who lived here 3000 and 10.000 years ago. Literally over 90% of Hungarian men (and women) descend from those people, as genetic research has shown.
>>
>>65831093
>>65831053
I know nothing about it, I was just saying what some Hungarian said a couple threads ago and not starting flame-wars.

That the HUN-garian part came from HUN, wasn't it?
>>
File: 1475363441611.png (248KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475363441611.png
248KB, 1500x1200px
>>65831146
Pic related, we're European. Mainly Slavic mixed with Germanics and Celtics.

>That the HUN-garian part came from HUN, wasn't it?
That's only in English anon. But yes. A few of our ancestors, the Hungarian tribes came from Asia, near the Ural mountains around 800, rode on horses and fought with bows and arrows and brought terrible destruction in their wake. Foreigners thought they were Huns, which was incorrect.
The settled in Pannonia and for a very long time we thought we were their descendants. But it turns out, genetically we're not related to them at all. They died out within a few centuries. By 1000 A.D. only ethnic Europeans remained.

In Hungarian we call ourselves Magyar. We've forgotten what it means long ago, but according to linguists it means talking man. (Man who is capable of speech).
>>
>>65831675
Oh yeah, you guys don't call yourselves Hungarian, that's right.

Neat.
>>
I am 1/8 Japanese ,1/8 irish, 1/8 German, 1/8 native American and rest unknown

I'm blonde haired with hazel eyes
>>
>>65828980
American women also have man faces, like in your pic
>>
>>65828980
That family just looks like a strange mix of german and italian. I never see people who look like this. And i've lived in several parts of the country.
>>
>>65828980
I've found that almost all Americans are basically the same mix of German/Anglo/Irish desu. The ones with the really weird ancestries tend to live in the cities
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.