[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Indian and Pakistanis to angry with each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 0046hdf.jpg (50KB, 357x517px) Image search: [Google]
0046hdf.jpg
50KB, 357x517px
Why are Indian and Pakistanis to angry with each other?
>>
>>65819582

politics
>>
>>65819582
Rights on the curry kebab.
>>
>>65819582
muslims
>>
>>65819582
Islam
>>
Because muslims hate everybody who is a kufar.
>>
>>65820203

Not true Muslims hate each other way more than they hate kufars,
>>
>>65820842
I hate you
>>
What did your grandparents call Pakistanis and Indians, Brits?

Was it wogs? Or is that only for arabs?
>>
>>65819582
The fabled religion of peace
>>
>>65821495
Pakistanis and Indians.

Or pakis
>>
There was quite a lot of violence following the Partition of India into what is now India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. There have been conflicts and sporadic clashes ever since, especially along the border and in Jammu and Kashmir. Pakistan also has a reputation for being a state sponsor of terrorism. The ISI, which are the Pakistani intelligence services, have links to several attacks which happened in Mumbai and New Delhi, as well as the insurgency in Kashmir.
>>
>>65821495
Yes
>>
>>65824412
Would you slap their shit?
>>
>>65824686

No say in Indian politics, unfortunately. This country is an absolute mess when it comes to leaders and elections.
>>
>>65824686
>>65824721

We recently slapped their shit a little, despite them waving nukes like fagets. They just denied that it happened

Better that way I guess, no reason to corner them into using nukes as long as we get to defend ourselves
>>
do people in kashmir prefer to be part of pakistan or india? or they prefer independence?
>>
>>65827611
I dont think you can group them all together.
some probably do want to become part of pakistan and pakistan supports them (physically and by supplying weapons), and all of them are muslims. then there are some who are payed a meagre amount of money(by the above group) to throw rocks at the indian forces. they are mostly young people who never had an education and are dumber than a dog. these are the people who are mostly captured by the indian forces. then there are some who just want to not die and are probably whichever side they can choose so all this ends easily. Kashmir can never become an indepedent landlocked country with two countries who hate each other on both sides, anyone arguing for kashmir independece is a retard and his opinion can be discarded.
I admit both sides(india and pakistan) are biased in their coverage and the percieved opinions of kashmiris. But I think most (or sane) kashmiris want to remain in india and personally really beleive kashmir can never develop if it merged with pakistan.
>>
>>65827611

Yes
>>
>>65826523
It's really odd that you basically both developed nukes just because your mutual existence annoys the other so much
>>
>>65827611
Only the Kashmir Valley has Separatist movement, the majority of the people there belong to the sunni Muslim sect,

Ladakh is majority Buddhist with some Shias and actually oppose separatism

Jammu region is majority Hindus and don't prefer separatism either,

I had a couple of kashmiris as classmates in uni, while they oppose the Indian army and their immunity from prosecution (AFSPA) they agree that being with India is the better option, they have more opportunities, a better passport and overall a better lifestyle in India than they would in Pakistan or being an independent nation.

Most of the protests you get in the news are done by illiterate people who don't have an education or the opportunity to migrate to other parts of the country or go for higher education, thus these protests are a way of venting their frustrations.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>65832081
Is your head flat at the back?
>>
>>65831625

yeah, I am actually amazed other countries that wanted nukes badly couldnt make them . I mean fucking NK has them now

Anyhow all nuclear weapons are practically duds. The moment any country launches nuke on another first it will find itself against the whole world
>>
>>65824412

>Attacks by insurgents = Attacks by a military institution

Really makes me think.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.