[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theyre not dumb enough to really do it right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: North-Korea-nuclear-war-609055.jpg (54KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
North-Korea-nuclear-war-609055.jpg
54KB, 590x350px
Theyre not dumb enough to really do it right?
>>
>>65813793
Nah, the fattie enjoys his luxury life too much to give it all up.
>>
>>65813827

Ego can make you do really dumb stuff

I could easily picture him do it in the heat of the moment
>>
>>65813892
This, I could see him getting caught up in the circle jerk and firing off at Japan, then slowly realize he fucked up as hellfire rains down from all sides
>>
What if North Korea's bad image is all just a ruse? What if the prison camps and forced Kim worship are all just a facade to keep outsiders away, and in actuality, everyone there is living in luxury and they're all laughing at us because they've fooled us.
>>
>>65814063
Kim, stop using that proxy
>>
>>65813793
To do what? They have 1-2 weak nukes without any means of delivering them.
>>
>>65814591
If they can get a nuke a couple hundred miles to japan, or 30 miles to Seoul thats all they need
>>
>>65814063
wtf i hate north korea now
>>
>>65814063
>>65814163

Yeah I need a north korea flag
>>
>>65814661
They can't though.
>>
>>65814063
t. chinaman
>>
>>65813793
No, but we are apparently.
>>
>>65814779
>They can't though.

http://allthingsnuclear.org/dwright/what-can-north-koreas-missiles-reach-2

don't bet on it
>>
>>65814847
The question remains.
Do you discharge feces in a sanitation facility?
>>
>>65814923
https://knoema.com/atlas/topics/Water/Sanitation-Total-Population/Open-Defecation-Sanitation-percent?type=maps

generally
>>
Most of the scares are done to keep their guys in check. AKA "be loyal or I'll doom us all"

Then again they might actually be delusional and actually believe they can win a war. Which, even we win, South Korea technically loses because we inherit 25 million brainwashed, malnourished, cavemen that will sink our HDI, and IQ % like a rock
>>
>>65814847
These rockets can't deliver the whole nuke.
>>
>>65815113
Even if they can't, artillery fire is probably enough to devastate Seoul if they were dumb enough to want to do it
>>
File: nk_prop2.jpg (30KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nk_prop2.jpg
30KB, 320x240px
It this Best Korea propagand threaad?
>>
>>65815089
Keep the border more or less shut and install an autocrat friendly to our interests and Chinese interests after the victory over Pyongyang. They'll be doing okay within a generation at no cost to you.
>>
>>65815247
The Human Rights cockroaches would never allow that.
>>
>>65815204
Wouldn't do anything to the military and civilian evacuation would probably be started as soon as the guys are loading shells into artillery.
SK's been preparing for an invasion for a long time.
>>
>>65814063
what if you're a fag

did you think of that
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.