[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burgers, how does it feel to have mother nature hate you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

File: naturesfury.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
naturesfury.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
Burgers, how does it feel to have mother nature hate you?
>>
>>65804526
Pretty good desu
>>
>>65804526
>hate you
You mean hate Louisiana.
>>
>>65804526
It's just a normal part of life to us.
>>
>>65804526
Feels better than being a Canadian
>>
>>65804526
Burgers can't talk lol. They're food! Lmao
>>
>>65804526
Its actually God punishing them
>>
It's not that bad, being in florida we actually pay less per person due to climate than say a northerner

we don't need to change tires as often or get super heavy windbrakers or turn on the heat during the winter etc

once a while a big storm comes but the ones that get hit badly is rare too so on the whole it is relatively good
>>
>>65805606
good post bro
>>
Feels good to be a Chicagoan and safe from natural disasters, although we have our fair share of social problems to compensate.
>>
That's fucking nothing
We have earthquakes every 5 days
>>
File: 1454505666152.jpg (53KB, 474x503px) Image search: [Google]
1454505666152.jpg
53KB, 474x503px
>>65804526
The Northeast comes out on top once again
>>
>>65805833
Didn't shitcago burn to the ground before because it's in a shitty prairie? Also easy to have a catastrophic flood there due to being flat as fuck. And tornadoes and blizzards, that place is shit.
>>
Why does these things always happen in third world countries
>>
>>65805833
feels better to be Clevelander
We don't care about our social problems.
>>
File: IMG_1321.jpg (98KB, 940x705px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1321.jpg
98KB, 940x705px
>>65806838
You mean Germany?
>>
File: Picture 24.png (1MB, 992x775px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 24.png
1MB, 992x775px
>>65806838
>germany
>more like seamany

Must be opposite on the other side of the pond. Where the 3rd worlders are safe. Or maybe you were always the 3rd worlders.
>>
>>65804526
>country with most natural disasters
>most powerful country on the planet

Really makes you think...
>>
>>65804526
Sad part is that road was destroyed by a storm and flood whereas in canada every road in the country will look like that after winter. You also have tornadoes and volcanoes. Hurricanes can even hit the maritimes, not sure where the hell you think you live anon.
>>
File: grvkek.gif (1MB, 301x250px) Image search: [Google]
grvkek.gif
1MB, 301x250px
>>65804526
i live in tornado alley. I have survived 6 tornados passing within a mile of my house, some very large ones at that. I feel like a god
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>65804526

>be burger
>get hurricaned
>be burger
>get quaked
>be burger
>get flooded
>be burger
>get tornadoed
>be burger
>get volcanoed
>be burger
>get shot
>>
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

We have the most severe collection of weather on the planet. It toughens us up for the global catastrophe. We are ready for anything.

Imagine Germany or Finland with tornados. Or Chile with hurricanes. Of Brazil with anything but rain and oppressive heat.

Only SE Asia understands the beauty of living under nature's guillotine. Maybe Oz as well, given their deadly animals. And they're also tough as fuck.

I can't imagine what it's like to not have tornados or hurricanes or fires or earthquakes to make you appreciate life.
>>
File: 1447302212201.png (1MB, 1136x958px) Image search: [Google]
1447302212201.png
1MB, 1136x958px
>>65804526
We love her back as an inspiration to us.
>>
What's so bad about burger nature that native people never really bothered to live in
>>
>>65808014
Please Try Again
>>
Get rekt Burgerclaps!!!
>>
>>65808014
Qu'est-ce que tu tentes à dire ?
>>
File: 1454456212989.gif (2MB, 4500x2234px) Image search: [Google]
1454456212989.gif
2MB, 4500x2234px
mother nature is wise
>>
>>65807894
>be spanish
>get moored
>actually an african
>spanish means nothing
>>
File: mama.jpg (347KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
mama.jpg
347KB, 1300x866px
Nature loves us. It gives us the most beautiful, spectacular weather.

When was the last time you Yuropoors saw this? (we love them in the US. To us it means "you survived")
>>
>be me
>growing up in central Virginia
>go to school on 8th birthday
>tornado siren sounds
>instead of panicking all the kids in the class start getting excited
>do normal routine of waiting it out, books over head in the hallway
>school is shaking
>few autistic kids stand up and look out through one the door windows
> tornado is maybe 50 yards from the school tearing up small tree and shit, or at least that's what I heard
> an hour later everything is back to normal but the power is out
> outside is a mess
Fast forward 8 years
> my dad got a job in New York and we are living in a rich coastal suburb an hour from the city
>Hurricane sandy
>my room is on the top floor of the house and the water is about 15 feet from my window
>entire house ruined
> had to demolish it and move because renovation was too expensive
couple that with too shooters blocking traffic and that's my burger childhood of disasters. It's a part of our culture to man through things that nature throws at us, and the only other groups of people who share this gift with us seem to be Ruskies and Aussies
>>
We only get hurricanes usually in New England, oh, and horrid blizzards. The West Coast is mother natures punching bag though...
>>
>>65809349
>The West Coast is mother natures punching bag though...

Not really. They have the potential for the worst but on average the NE is always getting wrecked. Not to mention that most of the whole east coast will be flooded while the mountainous west coast will be just fine honestly.
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 1000x667px
>>65804526
Natural disasters builds character
>>
>>65809349
What are you saying, the only thing the west need to worry about is the occasional earthquake or forest fire and a typhoon every 50 years, the east has a hurricane every other year, tornadoes, nor' Easters, blizzards, sinkholes
>>
We're used to this shit.
>>
>>65806463
>Great Fire
A dry season exacerbated by wind and wooden building techniques
>Flood
Not nearly as easy as the south because we're in the most inland position of the Great Lakes other than Minnesota
>Tornadoes
Too far east, 2bh
>Blizzards
Winters are shit, but the snow is a regular occurrence

>>65807210
2nd best city on the Great Lakes t'bh
>>
>>65804526
If you're in an unlucky area, you deal with maybe, two of these tops.

That being said Tornados are nasty bastards.
>>
>>65804526
We have all of those in Canada except volcanoes.
Hurricane Matthew is expected to hit the Maritimes early Monday morning and enviroment Canada issued a warning.
>>
What does it feel like living in a country where mass looting is expected after a natural disaster?
>>
>>65808014
why are frogs so dumb? literally shut the fuck up if you can't speak.
>>
>>65807301
All the SJWs in Sweden would die in that scenario.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.