[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monolinguals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1448145775089.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448145775089.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
Why are anglos so bad at learning other languages? I mean you guys have entry-level access to most western cultures due to english being spoken worldwide, why don't you guys use that gold opportunity to enrich yourselves?
>>
you gotta use it to keep it
>>
>>65796115
well just use it then, read some books, chat with some people on 4chan, listen to music etc etc
>>
A Britbong janny deleted my thread, my sides.
>>
>>65796031
because despite learning spanish for four years, I never had to or wanted to use it out of class.

Maybe if you people had interesting media I'd care.
>>
>>65796159
what was it about?
>>
>>65796147
that would constitute as a hefty portion of their already limited time
>>
>>65796197
>Maybe if you people had interesting media I'd care.
oh so you are a global language spoken by 600 million people has nothing to offer to you?
>>
>>65796206
About Islam and sheep shagging.
>>
>>65796212
yes, let's use that free time to fap and shitpost on 4chan instead of learning something useful
>>
>>65796318
yeah, it's called being human

if you think we're robots, you're mistaken, thus you're one of us
>>
>>65796469
yes being lazy and stupid is being a human being, that's why we can't learn other languages like americans, and that's why it's impossible to learn other languages because it is set by our DNA to be this way
>>
>>65796556
your post shall be my final closing statement about the retardness of humankind
>>
>>65796650
and yours shall be my final closing statement about how you shouldn't level all mankind towards the lowest common denominator
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.