[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bros before hoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1474731639719.gif (3MB, 359x274px) Image search: [Google]
1474731639719.gif
3MB, 359x274px
>João Carlos, father of Aline (18), made an unexpected move this september. His daughter had a boyfriend for 5 years until a video of her having sex with another guy in a bathroom during a party leaked to the internet. Her boyfriend was bombarded by females after ending the relationship because according to Aline "they were giving a break", so it was expected that she would have relations with other males. Comments like: "You can't handle an independent woman" or " You are a little bitch unable to provide good sex time" were common in Felipe's social networks profiles.
>After becoming aware of the situation, João Carlos made a shocking move: He decided to give a car to Felipe! "This car was initially bought for my daughter, but after this case I decided to give it to Felipe. He was accepted in a university and will need it", he said. However, his daughter stopped talking to him, "Worth it" he added, "I didn't raise my daughter to become a whore and Felipe is like a son to me".
>"He is like a father to me, I had problems at home, but his counsel made me good." said Felipe, who made sure to everybody that he has no hard feelings towards Aline, "it's in the past". Pictures of João and Felipe can now be seen in their social networks, including one during João's birthday in a strip club.
How can a man be so based?
>>
Dope
>>
>>65786803
baseado
>>
>>65786803
Bump, the world must know. Not everything is lost.
>>
that's fucking great
>>
>>65786803
he is a retard
blood is thicker than water. Why would you support some random dude instead your own flesh and blood?
>>
>>65793143

he treats dude well while on the come up, dude treats him well in old age. Daughter will always be a drag on him if she's an undiciplined ho.
>>
>>65793143
i thought a cuck might understand, guess feelings for a wife's son are superficial as well
>>
>>65793143
Because it's also a great life lesson he's teaching the daughter. That makes it the best choice for his family.

Now sure he could have kept the car for himself instead, but anyways the daughter shouldn't have it.
Not after what she did.
It would be like giving a treat to your dog after it shat all over the carpet.
>>
>>65793143
t. Urbo-Hahnrei
>>
>>65793143
>Why would you support some random dude instead your own flesh and blood?

>I didn't raise my daughter to become a whore
>>
breddy good 5/5
>>
>>65793143
This is why you're being swarmed by rapefugees
>>
>>65786803
bumbum
>>
Looks fake desu
>>
>>65786803

based

>João Carlos

Are 90% of Brazilians named like this?
>>
>>65793143
>blood is thicker than water
>coming from a German.

I havent laughed this loud in a while.
>>
>>65793143
>muh blood
seriously who gives a shit? if your daughter is a bitch whore she's fucking useless as a human being. might as well be nice to a dude like felipe.
>>
>>65795609
yea pretty much. Family is a unit, not an obligation. If your family member is acting scummy you have no obligation to treat them with respect or aid.
>>
>>65793143
>raise your little princess
>she becomes a whore being gangbanged by giga niggas in a shady bathroom
Tell me you wouldn't be mad. I would probably never look at her face again.
>>
>joão carlos
>aline
>felipe

The most stereotypical brazilian names
>>
>>65786803
Brazil is feminist country. If the story was true, João Carlos would be burned on a stake and displayed on public parks.
>>
File: 1467124255694.jpg (64KB, 665x633px) Image search: [Google]
1467124255694.jpg
64KB, 665x633px
based joao
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.