[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

More males than females granted asylum in Finland in 2015

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Afganistanilainen Sodaba Alif.jpg (103KB, 940x550px) Image search: [Google]
Afganistanilainen Sodaba Alif.jpg
103KB, 940x550px
In 2015 female asylum seekers were more likely to have their asylum applications rejected by the right wing led government's immigration officials than their male counterparts, according to a fresh report by the Nordic Council of Ministers.

The trend was the same across Finland, Denmark, Norway, and Iceland, while the data on Sweden was not available.
>>
>>65784934
Why tho?
Labor?
>>
>>65784982
>implying refugees work
>>
>>65785018
I'm aware most of them are useless, but why are females more likely to get rejected by rightist immigration officals if not for the fact that males are expected to work?
>>
The females had kids

That is why they were likely to be rejected
>>
>>65784934
they are like 4chan
they can't handle women inside them
>>
>>65785146

Not true
>>
>>65785311
Ausbro is right though.

They are rejected so they won't create families with their kin, creating ghettos in the end.

So refugee men will either find finnish women or they won't have family at all.

Also, no family reunion.
>>
>>65784934
>while the data on Sweden was not available.
kæk
>>
>>65784934
The immigration officials are ugly women who didn't want the competition.
>>
>>65785398

No, that's not criteria for asylum. Asylum is granted if your life is in danger.

Your theory falls flat because these men will just breed with Finnish women. We have no ghettos in Finland.
>>
>>65785676
>these men will just breed with Finnish women
That's the point. There are no ghettos because the men marry Finnish women.
>>
>>65784934
>Finland wants to deport this
>>
90%+ arab immigrants are male anyway
>>
>>65785676
>we have no ghettos in Finland.
Not yet
>>
>>65784934
maybe because there are more males from syria and more females from balkan countries?
just a wild guess
>>
File: 1444319660895.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1444319660895.png
11KB, 411x387px
Asylum applications lodged in selected Nordic countries Jan 1-Oct 1 2016:

Sweden: 22330
(http://www.migrationsverket.se/Om-Migrationsverket/Statistik.html)

Denmark: 6200 (Jan-Aug numbers [5925]+ an estimated 300 in September)
(http://uibm.dk/filer/indrejse-og-ophold/tal-paa-udlaendingeomraadet-31-aug-2016.pdf)
(http://uibm.dk/filer/indrejse-og-ophold/uge-39-2016.pdf)

Finland: 4680
(http://www.migri.fi/about_us/statistics/statistics_on_asylum_and_refugees)

Norway: 2526
(https://www.udi.no/en/statistics-and-analysis/statistics/asylum-applications-lodged-in-norway-by-citizenship-and-month-2016/)
>>
>>65785568
This

somebody post the article on the social aunts who paid underaged achmeds to have sex with them
>>
>>65788757
>Sweden: 22330

jesus fuck

Even tho they've fucked us over multiple times I don't want to see this
>>
>>65785106
it's women that work at the immigration office. they don't want independent women to move to finland. same thing is happening in sweden.
>>
>>65784934
how can i come in contact with this woman? i'm prepared to "marry" her to give her a home in Sweden. I don't now the English term but "skenäktenskap". I'd like to marry her so she can stay here.

I'm a med student, come from a well off family and have a bright future to say the least.

I'd be more than happy to help her get a new shot at life in Sweden.

Tell me how I can contact her and I make sure it happens. You have my word.
>>
There is literally 1 billion people in Africa and the Middle East waiting to come to Europe. They have nothing to lose so a long and dangerous journey doesn't bother them. As we know, even people who were denied asylum rarely get deported (for example there are an estimated 500.000 people with denied asylums living in Germany right now and noone does anything).

I'm scared.
>>
>>65784934
>finland
Doesn't care
>>
>>65790669
>As we know, even people who were denied asylum rarely get deported
Why don't they get deported???
What's the point of denying them asylum in the first place then?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.