[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-White General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1475632737461.jpg (17KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1475632737461.jpg
17KB, 224x225px
What's it like being a non-white immigrant within your countries?

>aus
>it great

Most of the people here are pretty kind and welcoming.
>>
>>65780463
Hello Jannie
>>
>>65780463
My parents stranded me here for "muh western education". But once I'm done I'll go back. I ain't sharing a country with niggers and Arab goatfuckers.
>>
>>65780578
>t. Chinese
>>
>>65780635
No I'm gorean :DDDDD
>>
>>65780700
Even worse lmao. Gooks have an inferiour complex that can only be matched by their superiority one complex.

Go home bud.
>>
>>65780740
Da fuck? No but seriously Aussies are literally the shittiest white people on the planet. All of them are inbred criminal retarded, rude racists. I don't even understand why anyone wanna visit that deadly sand desert shithole island let alone immigrate there. Canada is far better in the terms of quality of white people.
>>
>>65780578
돌아오지마 we are full
>>
>>65780814
I was just having some bantz so far but

> All of them are inbred
Not true.

> criminal retarded
Makes you think I guess.

> rude racists
My countries probably THE only country that's not cucked but it also isn't 1488 like every other shithole is.

People here, unironically, do judge a blokes character before his skin. That's the benefit of our based immigration policy. We're not reject a skilled worker out of arrogance.

Korea's also a hundred times worse than we could ever be lmao. I don't even know why you're so concerned with racism when you're literally leaving the country due to nigs.

> I don't even understand why anyone wanna visit that deadly sand desert shithole island let alone immigrate there.
Pic related.

> Canada is far better in the terms of quality of white people.
Probably the worst thing you said so far.
>>
>>65781040
No. In canada, people here are respectful and have god tier manners. Australians are retarded, say racist shit at you, and have literally the worst manners out of any country of the western world.
>>
File: ReeeCommieees.jpg (40KB, 515x496px) Image search: [Google]
ReeeCommieees.jpg
40KB, 515x496px
>>65781161
Don't you talk shit about my buddy, gook, he was nice to you so far.. Yet you treat him like shit.

We should've dropped a nuke on Korea too for good measure.
>>
>>65781161
>manners
In Australia manners are more or less obsolete so you're in the wrong avenue to wrile us up
>>
>>65781343
Also, Americans are literally borderline brain dead slugs who thinks there will be less shooting when more people have guns. No doubt their country will collapse within the century.
>>
>>65781427
>Asian FOB living in prosperous white country
>racist shithead
checks out
>>
>>65781427
Euthanise yourself. Your country exists only because of America. Otherwise you would all suck the dick of Kim.
>>
File: displeased.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
displeased.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>65781427
The shootings are done by underclass niggers, and underclass niggers aren't people.

Do not confuse law-abiding American citizens with underclass niggers, gook.
>>
>>65781458
Nah I just don't believe in DUDE WEED MAN's liberal paradise.
>>
>>65781481
A lot of immigrants to Canada confuse the friendly banter Canadians and Americans have with each other for reality.
>>
>>65781481
>Your country exists only because of America
Well he didn't say he's from South Korea did he?
>>
>>65780463
Muthafucka you aint no nigga, you dont know the shtruggle african americans go through erry day, you aint not no never not got did no slavery mufugg bitch bitch uh. Stay in yo lane dawg. Dang africans all up in yo grill all like 'im african' like they think they some kind of african or some shit. blacklivesmatter yo dont you be appropreeayshuns the shtruggle
>>
>>65781491
Just proves my point. Reasoning with burgers on issues is like reasoning with a twelve year old with down syndrome.
>>65781481
Not really. We could BTFO norks any day and if us leaves we could just build nukes
>>
>>65780578
I dont think an Asian who enjoyed western education and lifestyle would like living in an Asian country very much
>>
Pretty....normal
>>
>>65781598
Nowadays yes but during the war in Korea you would have been obliterated by the north and the Soviets.
>>
File: 1473008142694.png (11KB, 241x263px) Image search: [Google]
1473008142694.png
11KB, 241x263px
>>65781674
So what? Sure america has help our country to exist and prosper but the America back then isn't the america now.
>>
>>65781712
There are still people alive who fought for your peninsula. You are just disrespectful.
>>
>>65781712
>our country
You're a Canadian, senpai. You grew up in Canada. You speak English. Hell, I don't think you even speak Korean all that well. Do you really think you'll ever be accepted in Korea?
>>
>>65781598
>Reasoning with burgers on issues is like reasoning with a twelve year old with down syndrome.

If we were 12 year olds, we wouldn't be the number 1 country in GDP and military technology.

Remember that before you start spouting lies from your ignorance, fool.
>>
>>65781161
You just insulted Arabs and black people, then criticize Aus for being racist? Don't complain about racism if you yourself are racist against anyone
>>
>>65781834
No I wasn't born in Canada. I'm literally an exchange student here who isnt even planning to immigrate.
>>65781804
How is it disrespectful? America achieved great things with its great history but its literally on life support right now.
>>
>>65781598
Who do you think put Rhee in power? Don't be deluded. Koreas amazing success today owes much to the US
>>
>>65782065
You need to go back before race riots happening soon. 껌둥이들 한테 맞아 죽지 않으려면.
>>
>>65781990
Hahahaha my little kimchi friend, you are in the most racist imageboard on the interwebs
>>
>>65780578
mee too jackie chan mee too
>>
>>65782145
I don't own a small business in a poor area. I live in a rich white/Asian suburb of NYC. If you have a small store in the ghetto you just buy insurance. There's just as much if not more of a chance of war on the Korean peninsula as there is a chance of me becoming harmed in a race riot. Most "race riots" are BLM protests which are led my middle class blacks who see Asians as fellow POC allies against white people.

You're young and you don't understand the world. Read history and read about financial markets and economics. The US is not on life support. That's just laughable. We are one of the greatest empires in human history on a slight decline. We are still one of the top 1-3 non meme countries to live in (by non meme I mean not a small lucky oil babby country or tax haven ie. Norway, Qatar, Swiss, Ireland, Singapore)
>>
>>65782766
You better not vote for Hillary tho
>>
>>65783128
Why shouldn't he?
>>
>>65783128
I am voting for Hillary and I want her to win, but I won't be devastated if Trump wins. Hillary brings stability, Trump brings uncertainty
>>
File: Check 'em.jpg (23KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em.jpg
23KB, 300x245px
>>65781161

Accurate.
>>
>>65780463
>Texas
It's pretty nice desu. People here are far more welcoming than you're lead to believe.
>>
>>65781598
>We would beat the Norks
You were literally about to lose the entirety of Korea before the UN task force came in.

Dumb gook
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.