[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Turkey, when using cash money, people oftenly try to pay a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1418326544014.jpg (126KB, 1262x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1418326544014.jpg
126KB, 1262x1280px
In Turkey, when using cash money, people oftenly try to pay a receipt of e.g. 17 liras as 22 liras to take back a single 5 liras banknote instead of having three 1 lira coins to avoid carrying coins in wallet or pocket. This is a common habit. Is it unique to Turkey, or is it also common elsewhere?
>>
Such behavior isn't compatible with the advanced German technology
>>
Lots of people do it here, it really depends on the inconvenience of it though. People like to get rid of change and will throw in a quarter or a few pennies if they have them, but not many are willing to dig out 89 cents when there's a line behind them. Then again, when I worked as a cashier, I remember one person paid for a $30 order in nickels and pennies. I'm pretty sure they know how much you and everyone behind them fucking hates that but I'm also sure they don't give a shit.
>>
File: paywave-4567-visa.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
paywave-4567-visa.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
>paying with physical notes
the sign of a 3rd world nation
>>
>>65778049
wow, what's this thing? is it from the future?
>>
>>65778049
Was ist da los?
>>
>>65778049
>letting le happy merchant track your every transaction

yes good goy
>>
>>65778096
>>65778092
>>65778064
a bank app on your phone that lets you scan your phone on that little device on the background there to pay instantly from your savings account
>>
>>65778127
pretty sure thats how it works but i just pay with my card anyway :^)
>>
>>65778149
Really? I put the phone in my pocket near my dick so i take their machine and rub it on my dick to pay.
>>
>>65778049
This, I only have two debit cards and one transport card with me when I'm going somewhere.
>>
File: 724727883.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
724727883.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>physical money
>>
Are you legally retarded or just heavily autistic?
>>
>>65778127
is it dangerous?
>>
>>65778049
Enjoy being fucked when your battery dies
>>
>>65778581
Bump
>>
Here the clerks will ask you to do this so they only have to give you one coin and not hassle with a lot of small ones.

Though a few times I tried doing this but the clerk was too dumb to understand.
>>
>>65778552
>reddit
>>
Usually the cashier will ask for exact amount of money or syilings from you if you pay with a big note. I prefer physical money over cards because you will not over spending.
>>
I once gave 50 euro for a 0.50 cents gum,the guy wanted to kill me
>>
>>65779133
>tfw sometimes in Turkey when the shopkeeper doesn't have any change, he offers gum or candy instead

dunno if that happens elsewhere
>>
>>65779133
you deserved it tbhh l
>>
>>65779172
Same here.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.