[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am bored so I will translate anything to Swiss German you ask for.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 4

File: APP_Kampagme_2012_PL_F24_d_web.jpg (48KB, 550x524px) Image search: [Google]
APP_Kampagme_2012_PL_F24_d_web.jpg
48KB, 550x524px
I am bored so I will translate anything to Swiss German you ask for.
>>
>>65777897
yo just want to let you know there's no report button, no mute button, no block button in real life. I want to see your glance as I smash your skull into the fucking concrete, and I strangle the life out of you, pushing my thumbs into their eye sockets until you cry blood lol. well, not before forcing you to watch their beloved ones die in front of you.
>>
>>65777897
"Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?"
>>
>>65777960
Yo, Ich wot eu eifach sege dasses kein Melde chnopf git im echte Lebe, kein Stummschalt chnopf und au kein chnopf zum Blocke. Ich wöt din Blick gseh, wenn ich din grind volle hahne in bode ramme, und ichs lebe us dir use würge, dir mini düme id auge stopfe und du am bluet brüelle bisch lol. Naja, aber vorher lohnich dich no dini fründe for dine auge sterbe gseh. (lmao, that's hilarious in Swiss german)

>>65778065
Warum fiiret Amerikaner kei Ostere?
>>
>>65778065

bunny egg day?
>>
>>65777897
I suggest you adjust your automobile immediately in order to insure the public ordinance.
>>
Translate this: In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.
>>
Call the cops, they can't unrape you
>>
If I were a rich man,
Daidle deedle daidle
Daidle daidle deedle daidle dumb

All day long I'd biddy-biddy-bum
If I were a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work hard
Daidle deedle daidle
Daidle daidle deedle daidle dumb
If I were a biddy-biddy rich,
Daidle deedle daidle daidle man
>>
>>65778365
Häsli eier tag?

>>65778384
Ich schlohne vor du passisch dis auto so schnell wie möglich, sus chunsch drunder vode Versicherig.

>>65778395
Ide Schwiiz hemmer brüederlichi Liebi gha, füfhundert joohr Demokratie und fride - und was het üs das ibrocht? A Kuckucksuhr. (The clock is a german product by the way, from the black forrest)

>>65778402
Lüt de bulle ah, die chend dich ned entvergewaltige.
>>
"do you like japan?"
>>
File: cianime.jpg (178KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cianime.jpg
178KB, 1024x1280px
If I took that off, would you die?
It would be extremely painful.
You're a big guy.
For you.
>>
"I like the smell of your dick, it smells really fucking nice, bro".
>>
The spiciest secret of Switzerland
>>
I have a sister and two brothers.the older brother is so handsome that the director gave him a close-up.
translate
>>
>>65778453
Wenn ich en riiche Maa wär
Baidle beedle baidle
Baidle baidle beedle baidle blöd

Jede tag würd ich biddy-biddy-bum
Wenn ich en riiche Maa wär
Denn müsst ich ned schwer schaffe

Baidle Beedle Baidle
Baidle Baidle Beedle Naidle blöd
Denn wär ich en biddy-biddy riiche,
Baidle Beedle Baidle baidle Maa

>>65778472
Magsch du Japan? (Yes, I do)

>>65778474
Wenn ich das abneh wür, würsch du sterbe?
Es wäri ziemlich schmerzhaft.
Du bisch en ganz grosse.
Für dich.

>>65778525
Ich liebe de Gruch vo dim Schwanz, es schmöckt verdammt guet, bro

>>65778569
S rassigschte Gheimniss vode Schwiiz

>>65778573
Ich han e schwöschter und zwei brüedere. De älter brüeder isch so en schöne, dass de Direktor ihn ganz genau unter d Lupe gno het.
>>
"No smoking in this area. Please wear modest attire, butt naked and refrain from making noise. Hide your tattoos wherever possible. Remove your shoes and wash your feet before entering. Thank you for coorperation. "
>>
>>65778738
*no butt naked
>>
Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once
>>
>>65778738
Rauche verbotte. Bitte kleidet sie sich agmesse, kai füdliblutte und kei Lärm. (>>65778768 I don't get it desu, nevermind tho "füdliblutt" means butt nacked and its a great word lol) Bedecket Sie ihri tattoos wenn möglich. Züchet Sie ihri schuhe ab und wäschet sie d füess vorem betrette. Danke für Ihri Mitarbeit.

>>65778810
N Kolleg vo mir hettere mol de Finger geh vor enere U18 Disco in Carlow.
>>
>>65777897
Translate this pls:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>65778860

not Disko?
>>
>>65777897
Btw what dialect of Swiss German do you speak? From my understanding they differ from each other significantly.
>>
>>65779002
Not him but you can write it any way you want.
>>
>>65778860
Danke~
>>
>>65777897
>Swiss German
Isn't Swiss German exactly the same as German German and Austrian German?
>>
>>65779475
No
>>
>>65779475
>le isn't Portugal Portuguese exactly the same as Brazilian Portuguese le
>>
>>65779475
Yes and no. It's still german but they changed the way the write and pronounce words so much it could be another language.
>>
>>65778257
Haha oh Junge, lesen geht ja noch.

Weiss nicht ob ich das gesprochen verstünde.
>>
>>65779555
Does it sound hilarious/retarded to you?
>>
>>65779475
>>65779533
Actually far more different than Br. Portuguese and Pt. Portuguese. By all accounts it is a separate language as far as Russian is from Slovak.

Afaik main difference between Br. Pt. and Pt. Pt. is pronounciation. Swiss German is a completely different language than standard German.
>>
I love Germany and I welcome every German in my country.
>>
>>65779593
Yes it's at the same level of retarded anf funny languages as dutch.
>>
>>65779555
Tbh I think it is separate. Reading or listening to it side by side, if this is still German, than Croatian is still Slovak.
>>
>>65777897
Mate of mine fingered her outside an underage disco in Carlow once
>>
>>65779555
>>65779475

Soet of, Letzeburgisch is far worse.

People also write their text messages in the local dialect (south west germany) and foreigners also dont understand it vedy well.

The swiss are just celebrating it more, which is great.

https://youtu.be/OsGuVXWfru4
>>
>>65779555
I wouldn't say so. I'm from a bordering region of Germany to Switzerland. In Germany, we have tons of dialects expanded over an area bigger than Switzerland, which sound quite similar to most Swiss dialects.

The part of Germany I come from, speaks Alermannisch and we even have our own Wikipedia:

https://als.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hochdeutsch
>>
>>65779613
Do you speak german?

Because I dont agree.

Dutch is its own language as it is closer to low german, another branch of the german language.

Swiss german is pretty close to german in comparison.
>>
>>65779613
>Afaik main difference between Br. Pt. and Pt. Pt. is pronounciation.
They write some words differently than us, those differences were greater before CPLP multilateral agreements to reform the written languages in each country (muh acção, muh lingüiça)

Better comparison would be pt and some minor meme Iberian language (Asturian, maybe even Galician)
>>
>>65779742
I agree, north germans just suck at understandjng those.

Which is pretty funny, because they had to learn standard german in school for venturies until it killed their native languages sort of.

No southern german would understand Frisian or low german in turn.
>>
>>65779796
Definitely agree. Especially the first time I went to Hamburg, someone was like "Moin" and I just answered "Ist doch schon Abend..."
>>
>>65779787
Isn't Galician almost fully mutually intelligible with Portuguese?
>>
>>65779839
As far as I know, yes

Hell, even Spanish is quite similar to Portuguese, I can make most of what /lat/ is saying (a feat by itself) outside local slangs, it wouldn't take one much exposure to understand spoken Spanish at a conversational level either
>>
>>65779749
Czech is much, much closer to Slovak than Swiss German to Standard German and I understand it completely, yet it is considered a different language.

Compare:
Swiss German from omniglot: Alli Mönshe send frey ond geboore met gliicher Wörd ond gliiche Rächt. Si send xägnet met Vernonft ond Gwösse ond sölled enand e brüederlechem Gäisht begägne.

Standard German: Alle Menschen sind frei und gleich an Würde und Rechten geboren. Sie sind mit Vernunft und Gewissen begabt und sollen einander im Geist der Brüderlichkeit begegnen.

Slovak: Všetci ľudia sa rodia slobodní a sebe rovní , čo sa týka ich dostojnosti a práv. Sú obdarení rozumom a svedomím a majú navzájom jednať v duchu bratstva.

Czech: Všichni lidé se rodí vobodní a sobě rovní co do důstojnosti a práv. Jsou nadáni rozumem a svědomím a mají spolu jednat v duchu bratrství.

Latinized Russian: Vse ljudi roždajutsya svobodnymi i ravnymi v svoem dostoinstve i pravakh. Oni nadeleny razumom i sovest'ju i dolžny postupat' v otnošenii drug druga v dukhe bratstva.

English: All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
>>
Sorry Guys, I was having lunch

>>65779002
It really doesn't matter, I personaly dislike the K in Disko desu

>>65779040
I speak and write Thorgovian/St.Gallic swiss German. It does vary a lot, and in fact, I do have the closest to High German (Which is what German people speak and write)

>>65778994
Sry dude, some things are just perfect as they are It's impossible to catch the brilliancy of that pasta in other languages than english
>>
>>65779749
*svobodní, not vobodní in the CZ version.

>>65779984
Yes, but it is not a good comparision. Afaik Swiss German is completely unintelligible to most Germans.
>>
>>65780087
But there are many great versions of that pasta in other languages, with local references.
>>
>>65780087
>It's impossible to catch the brilliancy of that pasta in other languages than english
Embrace your inner pikemen and imagine the pasta is directed to Burgundian scum
>>
>>65780111
The thing is, there isnt THE Swis German

So, the version I speak, is mostly understandable to Germans (south at least) while people from Bern or Basel, speak something I even have trouble with understanding sometimes

>>65780131
I would love to give it a try at some point, but it would take a great amount of work to make it perfect.
>>
>>65779984
https://youtu.be/gV7XWdt72Vo

How much do you understand him?
>>
>>65780175
Almost everything desu, funny accent though
>>
>>65780167
Yeah I do understand there is a dialect continuum. But as far as I know, someone who only knew Standard German (not a local dialect) would not understand it.
>>
>>65780053
Swiss german is written different, but phonetically its bery similar.

Also you did not answer my question if you spoke german, I just guess you dont and talk about stuff you dont understand.

>>65779742
>>65779749
>>65779796
>>65779819

Read these again.
>>
>>65779742
Is that like Amish German (I only read the URL)
>>
>>65780256
It would be hard I guess. There are a lot of German expats in Switzerland though. Since it's more of a dialect to them, they just learn to understand it after a while. I live at the northern border to Germany, those people are pretty used to Swiss German

Also We do write in High German, and a lot of Swiss people do talk in high german out of politeness to foreigners
>>
>>65780278
I do not, I admit. But voice recordings:
http://www.omniglot.com/soundfiles/udhr/udhr_swissgerman.mp3
http://www.omniglot.com/soundfiles/udhr/udhr_de.mp3

It does not sound that similiar at all.
>>
>>65780298
It is also a lot like the jewish German I sometimes hear in movies. But I'm not sure, what language they are actually speaking. No idea about the Amish tho, I imagine they speak an old timey High German
>>
>>65780298
Its some wierd mix of old..palatinate? A guy in a vid said grumbeere, which is palatinate slang.

Also they pronounce everything...a bit american it seems..long drawn As etc. That drawl.

But understandable.
>>
>>65780367
Yeah but the same thing can be said about Slovak and Polish (not even mentioning Slovak and Czech because you need practically no exposure apart from a few words).
>>
>>65780416
Yes.

It is from the Palatinate dialect.
>>
>>65780449
What's the "main" language? polish?
>>
>>65780395
But its understandable, imagine, in english, you replaced o with u in a sentence...or I with A.

Its mostly a sound shift, however thats by linguists.

Foreigners have no idea how many different german dialects and language branches there are.
>>
>>65780487
None. Both are independant, fully fledged languages with their own literary tradition. But they retain some degree of intelligibility and I know Slovaks in Polish communities learn Polish in like 2 months. Not even mentioning Czech, the CZ/SK difference is minimal, yet, both have their own literary tradition and history
The equivalent to the German situation would be if all Slavic languages were considered regional dialects of one "Slavic" language (in fact Panslavists said this).
>>
>>65780507
>But its understandable, imagine, in english, you replaced o with u in a sentence...or I with A.

You do not even have to mention English to me mate.

Compare Czech and Slovak:

původ/pôvod
mohu/môžem
přijdu/prídem
rostlinyrastliny
růst/rast
kvůli/kvôli
rejče/rajčina
ovoce/ovocie

etc.

But Swiss German seems to be a notch harder to understand for Germans than for Czechs to understand us or for us to understand them. And regional variations are far smaller in CZ and SK than in German.
>>
>>65780755
(I'm not the guy you were talking with)
I don't know anything about Czech/Slovak so I cannot really compare the situation well.

I believe if you left aside the Swiss obsession about their 'ch', the strange intonation and the rolling 'r', both would sound much more similar already.

Still, it can be hard to understand it (and I grew up in South-West Bavaria, so not actually too far from Switzerland). But it is also hard to understand people from anywhere else in Germany where they still use their dialect.

If we considered every single dialect a language in its own right, that would be an enormous clusterfuck with very difficult communication between the regions, so a standard had to be agreed upon.

Switzerland and Austria have the advantage that they are rather small countries, so the dialects are all rather similar. That means it's not as difficult to retain the dialect while still being able to communicate with most people from your country (and OP (? think so) already wrote that even within Switzerland there are dialects that are hard to understand for him).

In Germany the differences between the dialects are obviously larger so they have only little chance of surviving.
>>
>>65777897
Damn, I'm in the French-speaking part of Switzerland and I can't understand what you write lad.
Switzerdeutsch truly is different than classical german.
No need to translate this senpai.
>>
>>65781313
All I can say in French is "le connard"
>>
>>65781325
nègre = nigger

Now when you will see an negroid, you could tell him nègre.
>>
>>65777897
Pullerman
>>
>>65781325
It's surprising.
Every Swiss on your side of the rôstigraben I know speak almost perfectly French while in our side, it's full of guys who can't even greet in german.
Schools in your place are better than mine I think.
>>
>>65781313
I can imagine, do you have crazy accents in french too? Like Jura is different then Wallis for example?

>>65781424
Schnäbeli :)
>>
God is a pig
>>
>>65781000
Well, Slovaks and Czechs understand each other as if they spoke the same language. It is often said people born after dissolution of Czechoslovakia understand less, yet I, and most of my friends were all born after the dissolution yet we understand Czech perfectly and I have never came across a person who did not. My Czech friends are also all born after dissolution of Czechoslovakia and they also have no problem understanding Slovak, a friend of mine speaks Slovak to his friend's 4 year old son and he understands. I would put the intelligibility rate very close to 100 percent. During first Czechoslovak republic they were considered 2 standard varieties of 1 language.
>>
>>65781539
Gott isch e Sau
>>
>>65777897
"Ich kann kein Hochdeutsch, ich bin Schweizer."

Dankeschön
>>
>>65781501
Well, we just have a few words that change + a small accent, but we can understand each others even with French in 99% of the situation, desu
>>
Ticino is Italy
>>
>>65781609
Ticino isch Italien
>>
>>65781441
I'm a German though
>>
>>65781592
Ich chan kei Hochdütsch, ich bin Schwiizer!

>>65781639
(You wish :P) S Tessin isch Italie
>>
I can't run now. I ate too much chocolate.
>>
>>65781750
Ich chan nüme renne, han zvill Schoggi gfresse
>>
>>65781609

Translate this, please.

Give back South Tirol, Motherfucker-Itaker
>>
>>65781000
Example from the letter of Václav Havel to Gustav Husák:

Czech original:
Vážený pane doktore,

v našich závodech a úřadech se ukázněně pracuje, práce občanů má viditelné výsledky ve zvolna se zvyšující životní úrovni, lidé si staví domy, kupují auta, plodí děti, baví se, žijí.
To všechno by samozřejmě ještě nemuselo – pokud jde o úspěšnost či neúspěšnost Vaší politiky – mnoho znamenat: po každém společenském rozruchu se lidé vždycky nakonec vrátí ke každodenní práci, protože prostě chtějí žít, dělají to koneckonců kvůli sobě, a ne kvůli tomu či onomu státnímu vedení.

Slovak (I am lazy, so I just used google translate and corrected the result):
Vážený pán doktor,

v našich závodoch a úradoch sa disciplinovane pracuje, práca občanov má viditeľné výsledky vo zvoľna sa zvyšujúcej životnej úrovni, ľudia si stavajú domy, kupujú autá, plodia deti, zabávajú sa, žijú.
To všetko by samozrejme ešte nemuselo - pokiaľ ide o úspešnosť či neúspešnosť Vašej politiky - veľa znamenať: po každom spoločenskom rozruchu sa ľudia vždy nakoniec vrátia ku každodennej práci, pretože jednoducho chcú žiť, robia to koniec koncov kvôli sebe, a nie kvôli tomu či onomu štátnemu vedeniu.
>>
>>65781793
Ridateci il Sud Tirol, motherfucker-Itaker

Sud Tirol is Austrian clay btw
>>
>>65781547
>>65781814
Well, in that case they're certainly closer than most German dialects. I even had some trouble understanding my own grandfather who grew up in the Ore Mountains…
>>
"Ticino is not Tessin."
>>
>>65782479
say what mate? Is that a request or a wrong statement lol
>>
>>65782396
Well, we are two very small countries with extensive cultural ties and Czech was used for writing by intellectuals and in religion by protestants before Slovak was made a standard, codified language, so it is not that weird.

Main differences are:

Slovak lacks the ô (diphtong uo) -> ů transition that occured in Czech hundreds of years ago
Slovak maintained dz while all dz in Czech changed to plain z
Czech acquired the ř
Slovak mostly lost the vocative and has simpler declensions (compare "in Prague" (Prague in both languages is Praha) - "v Prahe" SK, "v Praze" CZ).
Colloqual, but not literary, Czech adds a prothetic v in front of almost all words that begin with an o - literary CZ/SK okno, colloqual CZ vokno, for example.

As for unintelligibility, literally once in a year a Czech friend asks me about a word that he or she did not understand. Otherwise, no problem at all.
>>
>>65782396
It should be said there are dialects of Czech and Slovak that have a degree of non intelligibility with the standard languages of both countries, namely, hardcore Hanák Moravian dialect of Czech and hardcore East Slovak. The thing is, people do not really speak them in pure form and if they do, only among the locals. You can obviously know from an accent from where someone is, but there are no major dialectal differences like in a big country.

Socialist era education might have caused the decline of dialects too. Russia is giant yet has nearly no dialectal diversity at all.
>>
>>65782652
>>65782997
Thanks for the info! Always good to know some more things about your neighbor countries
>>
>>65777897
Glorious Nippon steel, folded over 1,000 times.
>>
"Ich bin ein Pozzhahnrei. Ihr wollt wissen was das ist?"
>>
>>65783428
Glorriichs Nippon Stahl, gfaltet meh als tuusig mol!

>>65783452
Ich bin en Pzzhahnrei. Wönder wüsse was das isch?. (yep, whats that?)
>>
>>65783566
Nun, lasst mich erklären.

Der normale Hahnrei erhält nur ein Geschenk von seinem schwarzen Stecher: Ein schwarzesKind. Doch der Pozzhahnrei will mehr. Er will drei Geschenke. Wir sind gierige kleine Schlampen.

Doch zuerst dazu, wie ich es tue.

Normalerweise fahre ich in meinem Mercedes zu einer Strassenstudio-Kreuzung, wo Schwarze ihre Muskeln trainieren, wo der Schweiss auf ihrer Haut glänzt und die Luft von ihrem Geruch erfüllt ist. Da werde ich schon steif, wenn ich nur dran denke. Manchmal komme ich ein bisschen in meine Hose. Ich steige aus undfragedie Schwarzen, wer von ihnen AIDS hat. Sie wissen dann schon, was kommt. Einer tritt hervor, und wirfahrengemeinsam etwas weiter. Dann hole ich ein Messer und steche es in meine Harnröhre und drehe es ein bisschen, wir nennen das den „Aids-Dreher“ in der Hahnrei-Community.

Klar, es tut weh, aber was als nächstes kommt, ist einfach zum Abspritzen geil. Der Schwarze schiebt seinen gewaltigen AIDSverseuchten Schwanz in meine Harnröhre und fickt mich, bis wir beide kommen. So habe ich mir schon 4 verschiedene Arten von AIDS geholt. Das ist das erste Geschenk.

Dann fahren wir nach Hause, wo er meine Frau fickt. Das ist das zweite Geschenk. Sie hat auch schon viele Arten von AIDS. Jedes Mal, wenn sie schwanger wird, schenkt sie mir ein schwarzes Baby, das auch AIDS hat. Das ist das größte Geschenk, zu wissen, dass meineKindermehr weißeFraueninfizieren werden.
>>
>>65783566
Translate pls:

I’m a 27 year old American hussar (winged knight for you bydlos). I charge tanks on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting plumbing techniques and playing superior Polish games (drinking, drinking and Witcher series)

I train with my lance every day, this superior weapon can pierce clean through tanks because it has plumbed over a thousand toilets, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my lance license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Polish fluently, both Kurwa and Silesian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Polish history and their mustache code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Polish visa, I am moving to Warsaw to attend a prestigious Liceum to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a programmer for CD Project RED or a plumber!

I own several hussar wings which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Poland, so I can fit in easier. I yell kurwa at my elders and seniors and speak Polish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
>>
File: 1475608939665.jpg (801KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1475608939665.jpg
801KB, 1462x1462px
>>65783785
Gut gespielt, Hans müller
>>
>>65783785
Duuude

>>65783792
Ich bin en 27 jöhrige, amerikanische Hussar. Ich lade Panzer uf mim Tablet und verbringe di meischti ziit demit mini Sanitär Fähigkeite z verbesser und Polnischi Spiili spile. (Suufe, suufe und The Witcher)

Ich üebe mit minere Lanze jede Tag, die usgezeichneti Waffe durchbohrt en Panzer problemlos, will sie het tusigi WCs entstopft. Es isch di beschti Waffe überhaupt. Ich han mini Lizenz for zwei Johr gmacht, und werde jede Tag besser.

Ich rede Polnisch flüssend, Kurwa und Silesische dialekt. Ich chan au flüssen schribe. Ich weiss alles über Polnischi Gschicht und au eren Schnauz code. Ich folge dem 100%

Wenn ich mis polnischi Visa überchume, zügle ich uf Warschau und mache bim Licenum mit, zum nomeh über die sagehaft Kultur zlerne. Ich hoffe isch werde irgendwenn en Programmierer für CD Projekt RED oder Sanitär.

Ich besitze en huufe Hussar Flügel wonich immer ahan. ich wöt si no meh träge sobald ich in Pole bin, damit ich ned so uffall. Ich schreie Kurwa die ganzi ziit und rede Polnisch so oft wie möglich. Leider antwortet so guet wie niemert.

Ok boys, keep it simpler, or at least not as long please. Thats the last long pasta i translated
>>
>>65784159
>>
>>65783785
>Ich steige aus und frage die Schwarzen, wer von ihnen AIDS hat.

Good way to lose some teeth
>>
>>65778395
>>65778471

>You know what the fellow said – in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock. So long Holly.

( https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/The_Third_Man )
>>
>>65777897
"i'm a fucking swiss faggot and i love to shove oversized dildos in my filthy hairy butthole"
>>
>>65781843
>Sud Tirol is Austrian clay btw
And Austria is rightful German clay.
>>
>>65786705
more like
bavaria is rightful austrian clay
>>
Mer bruchet en walliser wo das züüg vertone tuet. Das verstahht denn niemert meh. Oder en thurgauer wär au läss.
>>
>>65777897
And the Zeitgeist of that age was effervescent undying love. Some would have called it hedonism, indeed many did, others degeneracy, as was the position of the Roman Catholic Church, but pure jubilation and drunkenness of man and women alike spilled out onto the streets; a new age Bacchanalia had over taken the city. Crazed drug-fueld sex orgies were had in public places, and in that moment in time, Jeannine had discovered her clitoris.

The first paragraph of my English professor's novel.
>>
>>65777897
Switzerland isn't a country, it's a meme. German Switzerland should be part of Germany, French Switzerland should be part of France, and Italian Switzerland should be part of Italy. It's that simple.

Fuck inbred Swiss mountain fucks.
>>
>>65778994
Cause OP is like always a faggot I will try to translate it.

Was zum tüüfel hesch du ez gad über mi gseit du chlises stück scheisse? I ha vo minere Navy Seals klass als beste graduiert und bi i vielne gheimi überfäll geg d'Al-Qaida involviert gsi und i ha über 300 hundert bestätigte tötige. I bi i gorilla kriegsfüehrig trainiert und de best sniper ide ganzi us amerikanischi militärstriitkräft. Du bist nüt für mi ussert e anders opfer. Ich werd die mit so enere präzision vernichte wie es dwelt nonig gseh het, merk dir mini verfickti wörter. hesch dus gfühl du chasch mir so öppis übers internet sege? überlegs dir nomol guet ficker. während mir ez gad am spreche sind bini mis gheime netzwerk vo spione vode usa am kontaktiere und dini IP wird ez gad au zruggverfolgt also isch es besser wenn du die für de ufkommendi sturm vorbereitesch, du made. de sturm wo dis lächerliche chline ding, namens lebe, uslösche wird. du bist verdammt nomol tod, spassti. ich chan überall si und zu jeder ziit und ich chan di i über 700 art und wiise töte und das nur mit mine händ. nöd bini nur im unbewaffnete kampf trainiert, nei, i ha no zuegang zum ganze arsenal vo de united states marine striitkräft und i werds vollständig nutze um dis miserable arschgsicht vo dem kontintent uszlösche, du chlises stück scheissdreck. wenn du nur gwüsst hettisch was din chline möchtegern klevere kommentar ez über di bringe wird, du hettisch wohrschindli dis verfickte muul ghalte. aber du hesch es eifach nöd chöne, du hesches nöd tue und ez wirsch defür de priis zahle du verdammte idiot. ich werd voller wuet über all uf di scheisse und du wirsch i dere scheisse ertrinke.
Du bisch fucking tot, chindli.
>>
>>65786751
Please try again.
>>
Good morning
Good night
Good afternnon
>>
>>65777897
I want to fucking die
>>
>>65786949
Wallis und Sachsen ist eh fast dasselbe: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UTdNrgN3Xj
>>
>>65789859
versuechs bitte nomol
>>65789967
guete morge
guet nacht
guete nomi(u dont say that here in switzerland)
>>65789993
i wött verdammt nomol sterbe
>>65789995
wallis und sachse isch e fast dasselbe
>>65789211
give me some yous for my effort
>>
>>65790128
Thanks anon.
>>
How is the Swiss dialect regarded by other German speakers?

Is there an effort to make sure Swiss German is represented enough in domestic Swiss media and literature?
>>
>>65790438
Media and literature is 99% in normal german, but thats okay because it prevents missunderstandigs. but in everyday life most people only speak swiss-german. with the exception of german and other foreigners who cannot speak swiss-german. U have to know, that the swiss-people and also the foreigners which grew up here are very proud about the swiss dialects.
>>
>>65777897
We derive an “investment edge” through harnessing the brightest investment minds around the globe. Across investment strategies, we achieve our objectives of producing attractive risk-adjusted returns in a variety of market environments because of our experience, expertise, and disciplined investment approach. Our investors benefit from this edge across public and private instruments, spanning equity, credit, and real asset investments, both through our direct alternatives and our outsourced CIO capabilities. Today PWP oversees approximately $10.2 billion in assets under management.

Global Macro
Investment Philosophy

This strategy is highly liquid, investing in equity indices, currencies, sovereign debt, credit, and commodities with a strong focus on risk management in an effort to limit the frequency and severity of drawdowns.
Strategy Overview

The investment strategy is based on fundamental macro-economic research to establish predictive relationships between macro-economic factors and asset returns. These principles are implemented in a rigorous, systematic investment framework. The goal of the strategy is to estimate the dynamics of risk premia across all liquid assets globally in order to identify opportunities to deploy risk to maximize reward. The investment approach incorporates analysis of the current economic environment as well as prediction of the evolution of the business cycle across multiple regions.
>>
>>65791035
Please respond
>>
ANUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI
>>
>>65778614
baidle blöd
lel
>>
"wreckin scrubs and checkin dubs"
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.