[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What demographic of Arab/North African women will sleep with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What demographic of Arab/North African women will sleep with me? I really like their appearances desu

I'm Asian btw, I know English and can learn Arabic
>>
>>65775965
Your chances are close to 0 because they are very conservative and only date their cousins. Then you have the sluts, but they aren't attracted by beta Chinese men.
>>
>>65776937
what if I'm Chow Hungcock though?
>>
You will have a decent chance, arabs really admire asians, tell them you are Japanese/Korean , also because of muh exoctic, go to lebanon/tunisia/dubai, good luck
>>
>>65777817
3 inches is not so impressive in other regions, Li.
>>
Tell them you're a kpop star. Every Arab girl I know is into korean entertainment.
>>
none

girls generally don't like fucking small dicked beta chink manlets

sorry Xuan
>>
>>65775965
If you have to ask 4chan it's probably not going to happen, Licheng Wi
>>
File: photo.jpg (114KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
114KB, 900x900px
>>65777978

Woah! I never asked about your dick size!
>>
>>65777956

>arabs really admire asians

stop lying to him

nobody admires asians, they're seen as weak effeminate beta and having micropenises

some arab girls might be a slut for whites or even niggers but lol if you think they'll ever fuck a chink
>>
>>65775965
>why
>>
>>65778120
But this story disproves everything you just said.

http://www.speakingofchina.com/fenshou/a-chinese-algerian-love-story/

In fact, it serves to make you seem insecure.
LMAO!
>>
If you have to ask 4chan then it wont happen
>>
>>65778259
NIGGA WTF KYS
>>
what's going on here then
>>
>>65778229
Wow, that's a nice penis you have there
>>
>>65778259
that's a nice ass
>>
Why not just get a girl from Ningxia? You can the same amount of allah snackbar but your parents won't disown you for race mixing.
>>
>>65776937
>Your chances are close to 0 because they are very conservative and only date their cousins
absolutely not, a large part of them are dating out of their owns because arabs men are a disaster, black men/arab girls is a big trend right now. Also the smarter one, that study and don"t stay at home are looking for men with a situation and are nice to them so op even if you are a chinese you have all your chance

>>Then you have the sluts, but they aren't attracted by beta Chinese men.
you have all the chancein the world
we called them beurette, they are attracted to money
>>
>>65778505
>your parents won't disown you for race mixing
is this a common thing in the west? i can't even imagine something like that happens here. if anything parents even encourage kida to marry/breed with someone who is not of your race/ethnicity here
>>
>>65778229
How about hard?
>>
Arabic girls are into koreans now, say you're korean or something and you might have a slightly larger chance.
>>
File: hkonganon.jpg (1MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
hkonganon.jpg
1MB, 3120x4160px
>>65775965
Hallo my gefavoriet anoniempjies. This is my picture, I am now posting using my Dutch proxy.

>_<

8==D~ O: (me)
>>
Folks, this thread is a disaster. An absolute disaster.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.