[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Chinese people the worst tourists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

Why are Chinese people the worst tourists?
>>
They are not
>>
File: england.jpg (101KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
england.jpg
101KB, 500x508px
>>65771097
Brits are worst.
>>
>>65771097
Is there a link with this? Id like to read
>>
File: chavs.jpg (188KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chavs.jpg
188KB, 682x1024px
>>65771133
Sorry "wrong" pic
>>
>>65771160
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/27/travel/china-egypt/
>>
>>65771097
You do know an American tourist did something similar to the Munich Cathedral a few months ago?

Also, the worst are
1. Brits
2. Aussies
3. Jews
4. Chinese
>>
>>65771241
Egyptian Temple > Munich Cathedral
>>
>>65771362
t. WE
>>
>tfw Americans are actually nice and cheerful IRL and top-tier tourists
>>
>>65771241
Americans are pretty terrible tourists as well desu, I'd fit us in there
>>
>>65771407
Its true though, Egypt has more valuable monuments than Germany. No doubt.
>>
>>65771433
You're a proxy ain't ya?

An American would never truly insult his country.
>>
>>65771415
>top-tier tourists
You're a mixed bag desu. You're generally harmless but also incredibly slow and dim witted, you're older generation, "boomers", also tend to be very self absorbed and naïve
More likely to tip than anyone else though and believe me I appreciate it, can really make your day
t. Work in tourist industry
>>
Brits are still the worst. They bring their annoying alcoholic lad nigger culture everywhere they go.
>>
>>65771572
>More likely to tip than anyone else though and believe me I appreciate it
We are a generous, philanthropic people.
>>
They caught one trying to carve his name into a 1300 year old church in summer.

I wish we would ban them from Europe
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>65771526
I'm not insulting my country, since they're not in my country
>>
>>65771133
We got lots of British tourist also here, they're very whiny and always dress like they're going hiking. Do you only get drunkards?
>>
south korea have world largest chink tourist numbers so i can tell you chinks are subhuman especially when they try to poo in loo fuck i saw some fucking chink tourists did it in a street of seoul
>>
>>65771658
Do non-PRC Chinese tourists act the same way?
>>
>>65771613
You certainly have a love of showmanship and all things larger than life
Your older women can be the biggest sweethearts I've ever met, your younger women are very goodlooking but ugly on the inside
>>
>>65771714
>your younger women are very goodlooking but ugly on the inside
They will grow old someday too, only poor Southern women are humble and polite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4
>>
>>65771701
usually foreign tourists in south korea are koreaboo asian girls from japan and other asian countries but commie chinks are family tourists and hongkong, singapore, taiwan chinese tourists are much better to commie chinks they don't make problem here in south korea at least
>>
>>65771241
Yes we are quite bad, most "professional travelers" I know are narcissistic hipster faggots who think they are top shit and unique for loving travel. They most likely take their obnoxious attitude with them to the countries they travel to. Not sure if this is what you're talking about though.
>>
>>65771828
>koreaboo japanese girls
Do these exist?
>>
>>65772463
Well there are the bogans and schoolies in SE Asia
>>
>>65772515
Decent amount of females in Japan are into K-Pop and K-Dramas
>>
>>65772610
at least you come here to actually enjoy the nature.
fuck mainland chinese and koreans, literally come here to fuck children and bring drugs
>>
>>65771572
Can always hear American tourist conversations above everyone in a cafe/restaurant when travelling.
>>
I remember a day when I was in Chile and homeless person started to annoy an american that was traveling on his side. The American pushed him and told him "GO BACK TO THE FLOOR, WHERE YOU BELONG". Some people were butthurt that he said "WHERE YOU BELONG", but I was amazed. I thought "americans are exactly like in the movies".
American girls are even more like girls in American movies. They don't have different personalities. It's just 5 or 6 personalities that are copy pasted into all american women.
>>
>>65773184
Weird, our bums tend to ask for money when they are seated on the floor and don't really annoy people
Where was this?
>>
>>65773060
It's because you're not used to hearing people speak without an accent
>>
>>65773748
It's actually because you guys yell all the time.
>>
>>65771415
This is true. Americans are the best tourists.
>>
>>65771133
This
>>
The Best and Worst Tourists in the world
http://www.perpetualtravelleroverseas.com/2009/04/world-best-and-worst-tourists.html

>Best
1. Japanese Generally regarded as the best, as they are in particular respectful, polite, quiet and tidy.
2. German/British (tie for second place) The Germans were considered the tidiest of all nationalities but certainly not good tippers.
3. Canadian
4. Swiss
5. Dutch
6. Australian/Swedish (tie)
7. Belgian
8. Norwegian
9. Austrian/Danish/Finnish (tie)
10. New Zealand (Kiwi)
>>
>>65771097
Japs are the best tourists
They offer to cook you food
Incredibly polite
They're not afraid to drink heavy
They have food
>>
File: 1453630671071.png (555KB, 3300x3140px) Image search: [Google]
1453630671071.png
555KB, 3300x3140px
>>65774174
>Japanese
>British
>Australian
>New Zealand
>>
We don't get that many Chinese tourists, but from my experience from where I live, and other places I've been on vacation Brits are always the worst.
I really hope there will be less Brits here, and on mainland Europe in general, when Brexit is implemented.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.