[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These people and their bastard colony spawn. Why the fuck do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 7

File: em-spain-portugal.jpg (109KB, 940x513px) Image search: [Google]
em-spain-portugal.jpg
109KB, 940x513px
These people and their bastard colony spawn.

Why the fuck do they have 2-4 last names? It fucks with my powershell scripts. I just had to manually add 20 names to active directory.
>>
Only 2, dad's lastname + mom's lastname
It has more sense like that
>>
>>65765301
>Why the fuck do they have 2-4 last names?
What?
>>
>>65765301
silly traditions. We are too lazy to change it
>>
>>65765301
t. Fu Yu
>>
>>65765301
>Why the fuck do they have 2-4 last names?
if that triggers you ask to Brazilians for the name of their prince...
>>
>>65765301
It's only 2 last names. Father's and mother's actually I think it's incredibly useful to differentiate people with generic names.

There's a ton of John Smith's but imagine how easy it would be if added a second last name instead it would be John Smith Harris or something. That's actually why Americans get a middle name that they almost never reveal but that's just a temporary solution.
>>
I have 5 names and i'm not even close to being from an old royal family.
>>
>>65765636
>>65765365

I dunno, some of these people have a first name, middle name and then 4 last names. All of their last names are separated by "y"
>>
>>65765301
We make it just to fuck up random leaves' days.

Playing the long game.
>>
>>65765721
>>65765704

I have 8 names.

Although we only had title for one year or two. It was good
>>
>>65765301
>>65765721
That's stereotypically a Spanish thing. We also do it, but a lot less frequently.

We use "da/de/dos" or "e", not "y".
>>
File: portuguese.png (90KB, 165x246px) Image search: [Google]
portuguese.png
90KB, 165x246px
mom's lastname + dad's lastname master race here
>>
>>65765301
I got 2 last names, My name goes like this:

''First name'' ''Mother's last name'' ''Father's last name''
>>
>>65766145
>>65765365

Why the difference in order?
>>
>>65766194
This is the usual.

Rich noble families wanted so much for their names to keep being carried that at some point people started having their 4 grandparent's names, because each of them was a king or something.

Then you end up with shit like "Pedro de Alcântara Francisco António João Carlos Xavier de Paula Miguel Rafael Joaquim José Gonzaga Pascoal Cipriano Serafim", which was ours and eventually Brazil's king. Shitty poor people only had 1 or 2 names up until the 20th century, which was their first name and the nickname of their family, which could even change in a generation.
>>
Who /TwoSurnames/ here?
>>
>>65766324
The portuguese are betas. Having your mother's lastname first here is like having only your mother's lastname in the anglo world. It means your dad is a cuck nu male.
>>
>>65766324
Idk, but it's the same thing anyways
>>
>>65766662
?The father's last name here is the last

my name goes like this:

first name+second name+first surname(mom)+second surname(father)
>>
File: Isabel.png (729KB, 930x545px) Image search: [Google]
Isabel.png
729KB, 930x545px
>>65765301
>Why the fuck

The more surnames you have, the harder is to hide you're a jew. And jews must not hide, they ought to be expelled from this noble christian land.
>>
>>65766324
Spaniards are matriarchal beta faggots who prefer to use their mother's last name instead of their father's
>>
>>65766745
Wasn't Jesus a jew?
>>
>>65766571
Me, Spaniard in Germoney reporting.
Had to explain how it works all the time to teachers at uni, bureaucratic employees, bank clerks... it gets frustrating after a while, so I've started to put a "-" between my surnames.
>>
>>65766710
Here it's:

first name+second name (if you have one)+first surname(father)+second surname(mother)

But some feminists make their kids have it in the portuguese style (probably without knowing it's done that way in portugal though), just like in the anglo world some feminists insist on giving their kids the mother's surname and not the father's one (since anglos don't use two).
>>
>>65766831
I think I don't get this.

If you get your father's last name, do you get your grandmother's last name?
>>
>>65766805
u wot

It's you who use the mother's surname first.
>>
>>65765810
This, is compound names, some people even have three first names it can get ridiculous when some people don't want to drop prestigious names, Spanish nobiloity is the most ridiculous extreme.

"María del Rosario Cayetana Paloma Alfonsa Victoria Eugenia Fernanda Teresa Francisca de Paula Lourdes Antonia Josefa Fausta Rita Castor Dorotea Santa Esperanza Fitz-James Stuart, Silva, Falcó y Gurtubay"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cayetana_Fitz-James_Stuart,_18th_Duchess_of_Alba
>>
File: Portrait_de_Picasso,_1908.jpg (189KB, 446x619px) Image search: [Google]
Portrait_de_Picasso,_1908.jpg
189KB, 446x619px
Pablo Diego Francisco de Paula Nepomuceno Cipriano de la Santisíma Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso

Ángel Agustín María Carlos Fausto Mariano Alfonso del Sagrado Corazón de Jesús Lara y Aguirre del Pino
>>
>>65766831
what the fuck are you talking about ?
in portugal the only surname that stays from parents to son is the father surname.

For example my name(at random) is:

Joana Margarida Carneiro(mother) Ferreira(father)

my son/daughter would have only my father surname and my husband/wife's father surname.
>>
>>65766830

I usually just go Name+FirstSurname desu.
>>
>>65766863
Your name + your father's First last name + your mother's first last name

That's the Spanish system, why do poortufags have trouble to understand such a simple thing?
>>
>>65766867
last name is the most important

you don't really use your middle name (mother's last name) very often
>>
for example:
Father:António Carvalhal Ferro
Mother:Catarina Ribeiro Pinto
Son:João Pedro Pinto Ferro

That's how it works here
>>
>>65766863
Maybe it's me who I'm not understanding how the portuguese style is done. Ignore any reference to how portugal does it for my explanation of what some feminists do, and judge if it's how normal people do it in Portugal or not.

Let's imagine Manolo García and María Gonzalez have a son. They name him Alberto, and he has no second name, so the normal thing would be calling him Alberto García Gonzalez (the other surnames of the parents are normally ignored). But María is a rampant feminist dominatrix and Manolo is a cuck, so she convinces him to call the kid Alberto Gonzalez García. After all it's sexist to put the father's surname first.
>>
how does it work in other countries? you're supposed to have a surname for each parent, we dont have 4
>>
>>65767082
You must be kidding, what's the point of inheriting your parents' second last names?
>>
>>65767105
But,the last surname is the name that sticks through generations especially if you have a son...
What the fuck?!
>>
>>65767018
>>65767105
Tail recursion is more efficient.

This way you don't have to explicitly tell people which is your father's name and which is your second name.

>>65767161
Anglos only carry the father's surname, and a person has 2 first names. We have either 1 or 2 first names, and two surnames, the father's being the last one.
>>
>>65767166
>what's the point of inheriting your parents' second last names?
Where?
>>
>>65767077
>>65766998
>>65767179

The opposite here, the first last name is the most important (the father's last name). And that is the one you pass to your children. Unless this happens >>65767105
>>
>>65767166
because it's the surname that sticks

if you have a son you give him your fathers last name and his mother's fathers last name

and because of that the fathers name always stick and because of that the last surname will always survive if your descendents only have sons
>>
>>65766998
>>65767077

I see. You were taking for granted that our system was exactly the same as yours, but with a small change. So was I. But it's more complex.

Let's say my full name is Alberto Barbosa Jimenez and I'm spanish. The important surname is Barbosa, I'm Alberto Barbosa, not Alberto Jimenez.

If I've understood well in Portugal I would be Alberto Jimenez Barbosa, but in the end I'm still Alberto Barbosa.
>>
>>65766867
Last name is the most important, they call you by the last name, m8
>>
>>65767230
>the first last name
>first last

And we're the ones doing this shit wrong? I just learned another reason to hate Spaniards.
>>
>>65767230
So if your father has the name :''João Pedro Sousa Mendes'' and your mother '' Maria Catarina Luz Ribeiro your name will be like Joana Sousa Luz?
>>
what if a spanish girl marries a portuguese cuck?
What colour will the baby have?
>>
>>65767283
In english it doesn't make sense. First "apellido".

>>65767290
Yes
>>
>>65767179
First time in months I learn something new on /int/. So the Portuguese inherit their parents second last names because these are the male line ones, whereas in Spain the male surnames goes before the female surname so for that reason Spaniards inherit their parents' first names.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>65767105
here, your last name is the one you use formaly. And since the house name is patrilineal, your father's last name should be your own last name.

Your tradition of using the mother's name as the main one comes from the basque tradition of similar behaviour.

>>65767166
you don't. Only some brazileans and wanabe kings do that.
>>
>>65767300
if he's a cuck the baby will be half Spanish half ???
>>
>>65767273
They're both apellidos in spanish and they call you by the first one (your father's).
>>
>>65767257
no.

Imagine if your name is Alberto(first name) Júan(second name) Barbosa(mother's surname) Jimenez(fathers surname)

The most important surname is Jimenez because it's your last surname( and of your father).
Your son will have your last surname and your father's aswell

you get me?the last surname will always survive if your descendents have sons
the mother's last surname always dies throught generations
>>
>>65767328
>>65767342
that's retarded.
that last surname is the mother important for fuck sake

João Pedro Sousa Mendes is João Mendes and so on.

Not João Sousa,that's stupid...
>>
>>65767328
that makes 0 (zero) sense, it's like you're doing it on purpose to make it impossible to trace one own family
this is why jews got expelled desu
>>
Here it's
First Name + Middle Name + Last Name (which is almost always your Father's last name, until you're married if you're a girl)
>>
>>65767166
YOUR FATHERS FIRST SURNAME IS OF HIS MOTHER'S NOT HIS FATHER'S YOU GET IT?
>>
>>65767371
Read my post carefully and you will understand that you're saying what I'm saying. You'll also understand that all you're saying is only valid for Portugal, it's different in Spain where the last surname is almost irrelevant.
>>
>>65767360
Wait, what about lists? Do you go:

>Barbosa Garcia, Alberto
>Barbosa Cucaracha, Juan
>Melocoton Ananas, Rodrigo

That's weird as fuck.
>>
>>65767461
>Literally having the last name of Pineapple
JUST
>>
>>65767416
>>65767427
Don't you understand it's you who are doing the contrary to the rest of the world? You invent a new whole system. We just do it exactly like the rest of the world (One name followed by a paternal surname that is inherited by the kid) and then add a small irrelevant thing.
>>
>>65767427
In Spanish we don't say "ultimo nombre" we say "apellido" to both surnames.

Name + Second name + Father's surname + Mother's surname

The father's surname is the one you pass to your children. It is just as hard as your system.

I don't know man, both Portuguese and Spanish ways are the same, the Father's surname is the important one.
>>
>>65767448
>YOUR FATHERS FIRST SURNAME IS OF HIS MOTHER'S NOT HIS FATHER'S YOU GET IT?

Poortufags confirmed for ultimate cucks.
>>
>>65767461
99% you just read the first surname to be honest, maternal surname is literally irrelevant.
>>
>>65767517
That's not the last name, apparently.

Also, it was just an example, I doubt anybody has that name, kek.

>>65767563
Yeah, but you'd still have to put it in official lists, if only to un-tie people with the same first and father's name, no?

>>65767546
Holy shit, are you retarded?
>>
>>65767461
How do you do it, by the way? You have the same amount of surnames and apparently the second name is still important.
>>
>>65767546
THE LAST SURNAME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOUR FATHERS SURNAME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT YOU RETARD
>>
Here the only people who use both last names are pretentious rich wannabes (bonus points if it's anglo-spanish) and bolivians
>>
>>65767606
If your first surname is from your mother you are a cuck, senhor Barbosa.
>>
>>65767542
ultimo nombre e apelido is the same thing in portuguese.
>>
>>65767634
We do like this:
Sousa Mendes,João Pedro
Sousa=last name(father)
Mendes=second surname(mother)
João=First name
Pedro=Second name
>>
>>65767634

>Barbosa, Alberto Garcia
>Barbosa, Juan Cucaracha
>Melocoton, Rodrigo Ananas

With just the surname before the comma. You guys would have to just separate the first and/or second names after the coma. It's not as neat, but I guess you'd always have 2 before the comma.
>>
>>65767606
>Yeah, but you'd still have to put it in official lists, if only to un-tie people with the same first and father's name, no?

Oh, yeah. In that case, for the names you said, it would be:

>Barbosa Cucaracha, Juan
>Barbosa Garcia, Alberto
>Melocoton Ananas, Rodrigo

C>G after all.
>>
>>65767676
But that is never used. People will call you "Sr Barbosa", not "Sr Santos Barbosa".
When you're making the ID card they ask you to sign the first and the last name, which is the name of the father.
>>
>>65767638
If it's the most important, shouldn't it be first? First=more important, literally always, even outside names.
>>
>>65767542
>>65767519
we also call it apelido, that's not the problem here.
The thing is that we have our last name being our father's and the one before it our mother's father's name. Having to look through the middle name is hell if you're dealing with a lot of names.

>>65767546
you're so dumb I actualy pity you.
That being said, I'll explain it to you, slowly:
In spain it is:
[Name] [father's name] [mother's father's name] shortened to: [Name] [father's name]

in portugal it is:
[Name] [mother's father's name] [father's name] shortened to: [Name] [father's name]
>>
>>65767747
Right, I had something different before, and didn't update the alphabet.

I was about to tell you that we go ABGDEFC, but the german sperg might not get the sarcasm and there's already enough confusion.

>>65767778
No, because the last is the family name. We don't insert names, we only append them in case of marriage, for example. Although that's dying out pretty fast, and maiden names are kept.
>>
>>65767818
>>65767778
To avoid confusion for people with 2 first names, or 4 last names in rare cases. The last is always the one to look for for family and the first is always the personal one. It's book-ended.
>>
>>65767743
And you call us weird. You're not separating anything. If you have two names (not surnames) they come after the coma.

>Barbosa Cucaracha, Juan Manuel
>Barbosa Garcia, José Alberto

etc.
>>
>>65767778
Just look to other countries and you'll see they use the last name as their fathers name
>>
>>65767767
Now that makes sense, finally someone cares to explain it well.
>>
>>65767873
I guess they'd be more neatly separated, but you still wouldn't have your surname highlighted, is what I meant.

>>65767900
Do you manage to tie your shoes yourself? Every morning?
>>
File: Screenshot_5.png (232KB, 466x506px)
Screenshot_5.png
232KB, 466x506px
>>65767778
>>65767890
Just an example
>>
>>65767778
the last name is the most important in every single country you retard
>>
>>65767783
I don't get why the fact that it comes last HAS to make it the most important, other than the fact that you write it like this >>65767743 but we don't do it like that anyway. We write names like this >>65767747

The logic is that since it comes first, and that is the one you say first, that is the most important one. You often don't even bother to continue with the second surname: Mariano Rajoy Brey = Mariano Rajoy.

I get your system too.
>>
>>65767955
>>65767978
That's a bit beside the point, since you could make the argument that if Anglos used both their parents' last names you can't predict which they would place first.

This only really comes into question for languages where you use both your parent's names.
>>
>>65767783
>if you're dealing with a lot of names

In that case you don't bother reading the second surname if you're in a rush, or maybe the writer has not even bothered to write it down.

>>65767818
>>65767854
My comments on first=more important were in comparison to other things in life. The title comes first in movies and books. The first to arrive to the finish line gets the gold. The first son traditionally inherited it all. You call our system weird, but what feels unnatural is to put the most important surname after the less important one.
>>
>>65767900
The other names are basically irrelevant and they're just added for random reasons.
I have 5 names because my great grandmother begged my parents to add the 5th, otherwise it would have beeb lost for ever.
>>
>>65768001
Since I'm just learning that Spaniards don't use their names like book-ends, it's just weirding me out. But I had noticed that we have 1 name and 2 last names, whereas anglos have it the other way around.

Heh, I think it's mostly a nice trivia, and I'm glad I don't have to be the one explaining this shit abroad.

>>65768044
The opening and closing ceremonies on tournaments/events make the opposite case. Covers on books, wheels on a car, etc,etc. It's just a matter of picking what's most familiar to you at the end of the day.
>>
>>65767929
I managed to get a master's degree in mechanical engineering in Germany's oldest technical university but I still can't figure out how some Portuguese neets are unable to explain their retarded naming system short and clear.
>>
>>65767955
>>65767890

It's not an example, since John is not his mother's surname.

In Spain he would be Donald John Trump Smith (invented surname). In Portugal he would be Donald John Smith Trump. Can't you see how the first version is more similar to the original?
>>
>>65768001
I see, this whole thing seems to be a huge misunderstanding
>>
>>65768106
yeah portuguese people jus over complicate everything.
This whole thread is nothing but a stom in a glass water for nothing.
fucking hell
>>
>>65768110
>Can't you see how the first version is more similar to the original?
No, because Trump is the last name as the Portuguese one
>>
>>65765520
Edson Arantes Do Nasimento or something like that?
>>
File: Messi.png (202KB, 293x497px)
Messi.png
202KB, 293x497px
>>65767955
>>65768260
It is the same, the father's surname is the important surname. I honestly don't get why we are arguing, but ok.
>>
>>65768260
And in the spanish one it's both the third word and the word that comes after the name/s, like in the USA. I don't want to get autistic or competitive over it but it's at least two similarities against the one you pointed out.
>>
>>65768331
Zucchini, cool!
>>
>>65768354
I'll just add here that the anglo hyphenation system usually puts the woman's name first in case of marriage.

You have Jada Plinket Smith, not Jada Smith Plinket.
>>
>>65768331
>cuccittini
That's totes adorbs.
>>
>>65766145
Me too. Feels good, man.
>>
>>65768420
I don't think that's a good example since spanish women don't get their husband's surname. A spanish women will always have the surname of his father first and his mother second, no matter if she's married or not.
>>
>>65768555
It's a dying practice here too, but that just further puts you in the outlier and -objectively not right- camp.
>>
>not having an "i" between your surnames

>The Catalan-speaking territories also abide by the Spanish naming customs, yet usually the discrete surnames are joined with the word i ("and"), instead of the Spanish y, and this practice is very common in formal contexts. For example, the current president of the Generalitat de Catalunya (Government of Catalonia) is formally called El Molt Honorable Senyor Carles Puigdemont i Casamajó. Furthermore, the national language policy enumerated in article 19.1 of Law 1/1998 stipulates that "the citizens of Catalonia have the right to use the proper regulation of their Catalan names and surnames and to introduce the conjunction between surnames".

It's like you plebs aren't even trying

t. Albert Barbós i Ferrer
>>
Fuck off... he's messing...

Te está vacilando y tú le sigues el rollo..
>>
>>65768592
We don't even use the letter y.

I find it weird that Castilians do, desu, since they seem to have no ambiguous phonetics. Do they pronounce y and i differently, even?
>>
>>65768592
Barbós seria Barbosso, gamarús.
>>
>>65768649
Nope, y and i are the same. But Y is more likely to be used when the sound is that one you make when the i comes before another vowel sound. I don't know if you understand, I don't know how to write it in phonetic signs.
>>
>>65768672
ho se, però sinó no quedava bé
>>
>>65768730
I think I get it.

Was I right in assuming that Spanish has no ambiguous spelling? Do you even have two words you write the same but read differently? We have a lot of those.
>>
>>65768762
>Spanish has no ambiguous spelling?
exactly
You can always tell how to read/pronounce something thanks to the rules. There's no ambiguity. That's why I find English spelling so stupid
>>
>>65768810
Eh. I think you guys take it too far with the open vowels, but I guess that was the point on making it accessible to a lot of kingdoms that became Spain. Syllable-stressing also seems tiresome.

All attempts at removing some ambiguity here have always been met with resistance by everyone. We just like the archaic spelling too much, because WE WUZ, I guess.
>>
>>65768762
Was I right in assuming that Spanish has no ambiguous spelling?

You do, that's why english spelling enrages and confuses spaniards. This is also why no anglo will ever be able to talk spanish properly, they feel the urge to throw a shitload of variable sounds to every word even if they should not be used there.
>>
>>65768894
well, I like the fact that the Spanish language is like maths or something, there are rules and they are to be followed
>>
>>65768894
Pretty sure vowels have been always the same in spanish and come from basque or proto-basque (castillian was born in that general area). That's why no other peninsular language that I know of has only 5 vowels.
>>
>>65768810
English spelling is a fucking nightmare.

The only problems I have with Spanish (that I think you don't have), are Ll and Y, V and B, the letter H, and C, S and Z.

>b-but Z is pronounced like th!!!1!
Yeah, we don't pronounce it like that.

>inb4 puto sudaca/panchito, destrozan el castellano
>>
>>65768955
Well, grammatically ours is the exact same. We just have a bunch of asterisks next to some words where the rule is "look up at how the word was formed" to get it. If it's a verb conjugation it's this way, if it's an adjective it's another.

>>65768983
Fair enough.

>>65768917
Both English and Spanish have almost distinct subsets of vowels AND the bad habit of not learning foreign languages, which makes it weird both ways.

I'd like to think we sit somewhere in the middle and don't fuck it up as bad as English on pronunciation, but we still have the romance grammar burden, so it ends up being more difficult than both English and Spanish.
>>
>>65769040
Don't worry, spain has some exceptions too despite what he said, but it's mostly for the use of written accents and such and those exceptions make sense so you don't always perceive them as such.
>>
>>65769154
Yeah, I guess that's how it started for us as well, except maybe a bit sooner and more isolated. Now with more structure and television and universities that can make "rules" you can control the course of a language better, so you probably won't stray too far anymore.
>>
File: 1487655804282.jpg (53KB, 828x766px) Image search: [Google]
1487655804282.jpg
53KB, 828x766px
>>65765301
>being this shit with regex
>>
>>65769202
In our case it also helped brutally purging the influence of any dialect. You see, an andalusian chilling with friends will forget to mention half of the letters in a sentence like he was french or something, but that's not accepted in official serious language.
>>
i have two last names, not even of spanish descent

ask me anything
>>
>>65769262
>official serious language.
Hehe. From a Portuguese point of view, speaking with every vowel opened actually makes you seem silly and chlid-like.

We don't have enough isolation in our cities to get accents THAT different, although you can still identify people by them.

>>65769243
I don't think you'd be able to parse both Portuguese and Spanish names properly with regexps because you can get two similar names.

You can just say fuck it.
>>
>>65769356
Why don't you just have a name field and that's it, requiring names to fit a particular format is just bad design, see:
https://www.kalzumeus.com/2010/06/17/falsehoods-programmers-believe-about-names/
>>
>>65769453
Because Spaniards would input both surnames, and so would we. And if we had the same ones, it'd mean two different things. Because they are both surnames, one is just MORE of a surname than the other, and the order is inconsistent.
>>
>>65769321
Why do you have two last names?
>>
>>65769641
He's of Portuguese descent.
>>
Moortuguese diaspora here. I have 4 names, but only my father's surname:

First name
Middle name
Confirmation name
Last name

Pretty standard for Catholics here.
>>
>>65769843
Confirmation?
>>
>>65769843
Some weirdos do that too, but it's not common at all. Even having a second name is strange although in theory everyone who is baptized should have one I think.
>>
I have two middle names which is slightly unusual, but having two surnames automatically designates you as a wog.
>>
>>65769888
The Catholic tradition of confirming your faith you go to church for a special mass and you throw a party.
T.Frenchmen with a Catholic family
>>
>>65769952
I was 100% sure all christians did that and that it was mandatory, not a "tradition".
>>
>>65769888
When you're preparing for confirmation (in the Church) you choose a saint who becomes your patron and intercessor, and their name becomes your confirmation name.

>>65769904
I've heard that it's not common in the Hispanosphere. It's very common for English-speaking Catholics for whatever reason.
>>
>>65769999
>>65769985
>>65769952
First time I'me hearing about this.
>>
>>65768917
>no anglo will ever be able to talk spanish properl
bullshit.
>>
>>65770032
Go on, try to prove me wrong. Show me an english native speaker that uses exactly the 5 vowels while talking spanish.
>>
>>65769952
I've never heard of such thing.
>>
>>65770233
Where am I supposed to find examples? I know what you are talking about. Hell let me try. What do you want me to say? Pendejo? I can say pendejo without exra sounds.
>>
Argh fucking 4chan extension for Chrome fucked everything up. I uninstalled it but cant reply to posts.
>>
>>65770069
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQNElrcoMqs
he surely has an accent, but what extra sounds does he pronounce?
>>
the faggy portuguese made timor leste rebellious just for giggles sake.
fuck them
>>
>>65770649
Shut up, sea-moor. Our based gooks are awesome and not to be tampered with.
>>
>>65770649
haha fuck you
>>
>>65765301
More useful that way, one of the few things that I believe the spaniards and portuguese did better than the anglos.
>>
>>65766807
>DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY OVERLORD YOU FUCKING MEXICAN
kek

>>65766745
wtf i love spain even more now
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.