[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R A N T

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: kon.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
kon.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>those touristical ads portraying Portugal as a "le happy colorful country with le humble kind people"

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!
THIS IS FOR MELANCHOLICS ONLY NOT FILTHY LOUD SMILING TOURISTS!!!!
I WANT TO STARE AT THE LANDSCAPE AS I DREAD THE CONCEPTS OF HUMAN EXISTENCE WITHOUT YOU FUCKIN OUTSIDERS TAKING SELFIES WITH YOUR GODAMN SELFIE STICKS AND JOYFUL ATTITUDE!!!!!
>>
I doubt anyone visits portugal
>>
File: 1404672932290.png (8KB, 282x261px) Image search: [Google]
1404672932290.png
8KB, 282x261px
>being this angry foreigners travel all over your country while you can't afford leaving your hometown
>>
>>65763433
Even the hugest simpleton here can travel around Portugal
As for myself i dislike traveling. I may like to go on some car trips with ONE friend maximum. Other than that i couldn't care less for travelling
>>
File: 1468857414075.jpg (37KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468857414075.jpg
37KB, 449x600px
I was meant to explore the world but I was born too late #saudade
>>
>>65763585
But i don't like travelling. It's something that just bores me.
Nowadays we live in the most travelling era of our times but godamn i hate that culture so much.
It's always everyone forcing me to travel and saying "hurr you're missing out so much things durr"... Ok whatever!
Just let the simpletons who prefer a regular everyday normal life live in peace
>>
>>65763317
I don't mind tourists so long as they aren't loud or obnoxious.

I'm fine with smiles, though, and I smile back. Are you from Lisbon, perchance?
>>
>>65764287
No, I'm from the north and i'm a very bitter and lonely person
>>
>>65764357
Why the fuck don't you smile at people? You can be miserable and still nice, you piece of shit.

Fucking city cunts.
>>
>>65764415
I'm not from the city.
I'm just a misanthrope and that's it
>>
>>65763362
Actually we have many tourists
I think in 2014 we had about 12 million tourists, I'm not sure
why you say that tho, are you a brazilian?
>>
>>65763317
Never thought of Alberto Barbossa as a NEET. I was sure he was chad.
>>
File: Nazaré.jpg (268KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nazaré.jpg
268KB, 1500x1000px
>>65765823
Barbossa probably is a Chad, since he's Spanish.

Barbosa on the other hand is not a Chad. We're not NEETs because there's no nanny state, but we are pretty melancholic and sad, and Scandinavian-grade autists in our own right.

We are faced with seascapes like pic related, and we're sort of insular because Spain is empty.

We're usually not rude like this OP cunt, though. We just usually mind our business in a quiet and not-entirely-southern-stereotype way. Look up "saudade" to get the grasp of our general mental state.
>>
>>65764503
Yes
>>
Sou uma Brasileira e eu adoro Portugal. Que Linda!!! #saudade #alegria
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.