[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Sweden, Norway, and Finland say they're full?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: europe pop density.jpg (383KB, 1600x1128px) Image search: [Google]
europe pop density.jpg
383KB, 1600x1128px
Why do Sweden, Norway, and Finland say they're full?
>>
Autists need more personal space
>>
>>65755629
fuck off were full
>>
They don't like foreigners
>>
because we are. we have way too much people living in these small counties already
>>
immigrants dont want to live in small towns
>>
>>65755723
>They don't like foreigners
>Sweden
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>65755629
all the niggers flock to the areas that actually are already full, they refuse to go live innawoods

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/29/refugees-refusing-leave-bus-too-cold-sweden-removed
>>
>>65755629
These are forests and mountains??
>>
>>65755629
We're literally full. Our awful infrastructure can't handle any more and the state is too busy giving away whatever money they have as neetbux instead of fixing it. Don't come here.
>>
File: allehanda.jpg (124KB, 730x683px) Image search: [Google]
allehanda.jpg
124KB, 730x683px
https://twitter.com/iyad_elbaghdadi/status/637473772904165376

the idea of syrians etc. fucking around in the arctic is really evocative to me for some reason, can't wait until the rangers win the stanley cup because they drafted mohamed darwish
>>
>>65755629
Infrastructure, employment opportunities etc etc.

I bet you think Antarctica and Sahara are great places to settle as well.
>>
File: o.38662.jpg (404KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
o.38662.jpg
404KB, 1000x667px
>>65755629
that's how civilized countries should look
>>
>>65756119
That looks...rather empty to me.
>>
File: 9842439.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9842439.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>you will never be a trucker in empty Scandinavia where trucking is almost exactly like in America, even down to the yellow center lines on the road in Norway and Finland
>>
>>65756119
Wilderness is nice, not having mountains isn't
I prefer France and its landscape diversity even if it's more crowded rather than being an empty country that looks pretty much the same everywhere tbf
>>
Because brown people seem to take up a lot of space.
>>
>>65755799
This desu, i wouldt mind if the niggus moved into country side and did something useful, but the truth is that they all flock to big cities and just nig nog around and wait for welfare
>>
File: 1305984825485.jpg (61KB, 700x445px) Image search: [Google]
1305984825485.jpg
61KB, 700x445px
>>65756327
>diversity
Every time.

At least we have 4 distinctive seasons.
And we can just cross the border to Norway, and BOOM -> mountains.
>>
File: 80411306141486.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
80411306141486.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Let's keep it that way please. Since we three are so keen on researching even the most pointless stuff, we should start putting the effort where it counts, which of course is weapons. We've got room for blast tests and enough biologists to find new mycotoxins to be developed into bioweapons.
>>
>>65755629

Because fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>65755629
Norway is literally full. Less than 2.7% of our land on the mainland is arable, 0% of Svalbard, Jan Mayen and Queen Maud Land. We can't even feed our current population without imports.
>>
>>65755629
The Netherlands and Belgium are full and yet they import so many shitskins from Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia.
>>
>>65756548
Is there a lot of immigrants in Suomi? I thought its more about Sweden
>>
>>65759403
>They
In Belgium's case, it was the fault of the Francophones who wanted to become a majority in Brussels by importing French Algerians.
In the case of the Netherlands, I don't have an excuse. Most Turks and Moroccans were imported to reconstruct Rotterdam and overstayed their welcome. It's also (still) mostly limited to Holland, Utrecht and Almere.
>>
>>65759537
Turks > Moroccans
Moroccans are literaly subhumans. In reality they are even worse than Tunisians and Algerians. What a shit people!
>>
>>65756240
>you will never be a trucker in empty Scandinavia

And what exactly is stopping you, Hans?
>>
>>65756240

Trucking in Norway is not like in America. Our roads are very narrow, full of turns, and in relatively poor condition.
>>
>>65759639
You're not wrong. At least with Turks, there's a chance they are decent people.
>>
>>65756178
what do you mean, there's like 6 houses
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.