[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your cunt 2. What does the average person think of vaccines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1473616326173.jpg (50KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1473616326173.jpg
50KB, 850x478px
1. Your cunt
2. What does the average person think of vaccines and vaccination?
>>
>>65754927
Wtf France
>>
Safe and necessary.
>>
>>65754927
Based Saudi Arabia
>>65755058
>french people being retarded
What else did you expect?
>>
>>65754927
People won't touch you if you haven't been vacced. Bible belt is an exception but nobody goes there.
>>
>>65754927
Thanks to your retarded middle class, we'll be in the red in a decade.
>>
>>65754927
Person? Vaccines are safety
>>
>>65755866
Western countries are going through the whole "Everything big corporations do its evil" phase. Anti-Vaccination is a product of that.
>>
>>65755537
>>65755963
this
only retarded first worlders without jobs have the time to think up these dumbass conspiracy theories
>>
>NWO shills misunderstanding what safe means

The principal of vaccination is sound but you are way too trusting of the pharmaceutical companies that are developing them.

In the US you cant even sue a pharmaceutical company if its vaccine kills you. Thats why they are coming out with 'vaccines' for things that dont even make sense like a 'vaccine' for smoking addiction.

Get vaccinated by time proven important vaccines for major diseases. Avoid yearly flu shots like the plague because one day there is going to be a catastrophy with a batch and people gonna be ded, and dont buy into the pressure to get vaccinated for wierd things youve never even heard of. This applies more to the US where theres television commercials for drugs including vaccines to try and scare you into giving your young children std vaccines because they also have a side effect of potentially stopping some super rare brain disorder in 0.0002% of the population and WOULDNT YOU FEEL BAD AT HIS DEATH BED YOU HORRIBLE PARENT BUY MORE VACCINES!
>>
>>65756014
They also don't see first hand how bad the diseases being vaccinated against are.
>>
File: disapoint1.jpg (20KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
disapoint1.jpg
20KB, 438x438px
>>65754927
We appear to already have been infected by Americans
>>
>>65755980
Case and point
>>65756085

These people have a clear anti-science bias and any attempt to prove them wrong is met with the cry's "Pharma-shill".
>>
>>65756085
this is reasonable t b h
>>65756139
I hate how every bad idea united statians have flows down to us like ideological piss

gay marriage, feminism, and now this
>>
>>65756252
>united statians

Kill yourself.
>>
>>65756085
>'vaccine' for smoking addiction
It's a vaccine against COPD which helps block Nicotine receptors you scientifically illiterate mongoloid.
>>
We have a recent outbreak of difteria I jusf got vaccinated today
>>
>>65755866
frankly i didn't know i was this dumb but the U.S.A aren't better ;)
>>
>>65757559
>Roleplaying as a country
>>
My father is an medicial hardware engineer. He told me about incident when pacients was blinded after vaccination in some clinic.
>>
>portufrance
oh wait
>>
VACCINES ARE MICRO ROBOTS CREATED TO CONTROL YOUR MINDS WAKE UP REST OF THE WORLD AHHHHISDHGFKJSDJGDKJGKSHGKSDJFGDGSHFKGSDFG

No seriously OP changed the colour of our legend, we're at 100% not 50 something.
>>
>>65758347
Maybe that's due to shitty needles and not the vaccines itself?
>>
>>65755962
>Bible Belt
Thought that was a purely ameriburger phenomenon.
>>
>>65756085
>In the US you cant even sue a pharmaceutical company if its vaccine kills you
well, yeah, you're fucking dead, how do you want to sue them?
>>
>>65759596
in the US, people die if they are killed
>>
>>65756252
>gay marriage
What's wrong with legalizing purest love?
>>
>>65759718
in the US, people shart if they are in mart
>>
>>65759744
being gay was never illegal, gay marriage is a different thing
>>
>>65759596
The reason you can't sue them is because you sign a contract before receiving a drug stating that they aren't responsible for any adverse side effects of the vaccine.

Naturally, retards don't think before they choose to do something then cry that they didn't know what would happen.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161005-213804.png (201KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161005-213804.png
201KB, 540x960px
>>65759493
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible_Belt_(Netherlands)
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.