[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid shit your countrymen say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: CuqNNon.png (347KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
CuqNNon.png
347KB, 640x466px
Here in Slovakia we have this meme that our girls are most beautiful in the world and that every foreigner that visits believes this.
Also lot of people like to believe our language is among hardest in the world.

Tell me what do people in your stupidly believe
>>
>>65752874
same here without the language part

altough there's hella, and l mean hella lot of WE WUZ-ism with the dacians and shit

also fuck off hülye tót
>>
People think Spain is full of fiesta and toros all day while this country is full of hatred
>>
>>65752874
>Here in Slovakia we have this meme that our girls are most beautiful in the world and that every foreigner that visits believes this.
>Also lot of people like to believe our language is among hardest in the world.

literally exactly the same
>>
1 million cheese
Always grumpy
>>
>>65753063
I mean what do Spaniards delusionaly believe about Spain
>>
>>65752874
We are probably the bullshit capital of the world. Greek people believe an enormous amount of bullshit about themselves. Most recently, we believe that we are the most humanistic country on earth for taking care of the 'fugees. I want to slap every Greek.
>>
>>65752874
they are most beautiful because they are ours
this is not up for discussion
>>
>>65753599
Case in point delusional animal
>>
>>65753063
>full of hatred
Care to explain?
>>
File: 1417061828867.png (3KB, 362x266px) Image search: [Google]
1417061828867.png
3KB, 362x266px
People here believe we are the worst and our misery is our fault and that we deserve everything from bad shit that is happening to us, and they also believe in the superiority of Jews.

>tfw they are right
>>
>REFUGEES WELCOME

>IN SCOTLAND
>>
>>65753063
>People think Spain is full of fiesta and toros all day while this country is full of siesta instead

fix'd

>>65752874
I wish Russia nuked you Slovakian roaches.
>>
WE WUZ WORLD POWER AND SHIEET
>>
You can live a pretty comfy life if you live in Washington state and avoid the south or big cities, you won't be rich but if you work hard you won't be homeless honestly
>>
>>65753147
One mirrion twoops. One, mirrion, twoops. Woow.
>>
>>65752874
Here in Germany we don't think about Slovakia at all.
>>
File: 1474922661121.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1474922661121.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>>65754596
not sure if
>>
they believe they are white
>>
>>65754625
Well ok I will answer your topic:

Here in Germany (northern part, the only Germany) we in general think that we are the pineacle of human beings and civilization.
And our niceness is to give the people that soround us this enlightment. We will teach everyone hoe to be a better human being by teaching them how to be more like us.
>>
>>65754119
t. schmuel rabinowitz
>>
Our people is white
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.