[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't the Jews established Greater Israel yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1456174950308-0.jpg (12KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
1456174950308-0.jpg
12KB, 188x268px
Why haven't the Jews established Greater Israel yet?
>>
The tough generation of holocaust jews are all dead now and they entered a period of decline following the 82 invasion of lebanon
>>
>>65748104
>The tough generation of holocaust jews are all dead now and they entered a period of decline following the 82 invasion of lebanon
As far as I know those Jews who survived the Holocaust were called "sabon", "polacks" and rather despised by the zionists from Palestine.
>>
give it time
>>
i will make greater israel real
>>
>>65747881
>Why haven't the Jews established Greater Israel yet?
There's no point, Israel's population isnt high enough to properly populate and defend it,which is one of the reasons Sinai was returned to Egypt. Also that would require alot of ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>65748104
Burger mam knows what's up
>>
There a conspiracy theory who says they search to deport all middle eastern population to europe starting "hoax wars" like the syrian civil war and the european union agree with this conspiracy.

but that seem pretty unrealistic, you can't deport all kebabs from middle east even if their country are shit, the only way is the massive genocide, but actually i think Israel just search to stop kebabs attacks and don't need to extend his territory, they already have Jerusalem anyway.
>>
>>65750092
Où avez-vous appris à parler anglais?
>>
File: HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.jpg (74KB, 560x518px) Image search: [Google]
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.jpg
74KB, 560x518px
>>65750234
pourquoi tu me vouvoie sale macaque? coucou google traduction.
>>
>>65749537
>polacks
Wait
so is that where /pol/acks comes from?
So /pol/ admits they're jews?
>>
>>65750744
No, it's just a slang for talking about polish people.
every countries does that.
>>
>>65747881
>What is the Syrian Conflict
>>
>>65750744
No, "polak" is "a Pole" in Polish and Germans ussed "polack" as an ethnic slur, just as we use "prusak" ("a Prussian") or "szwab" ("Schwab"), but I heard that Hebrew also has it's version of "polack", maybe from German, because ironically "our" Jews were heavily Germanized, many of them had German-like surnames and, f course, Yiddish is basically a distant German dialect.
>>
>>65747881
What do you think the USA is?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.