[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do Taiwanese think of mainland China and Chinese?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: chinataiwan.jpg (21KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
chinataiwan.jpg
21KB, 500x285px
how do Taiwanese think of mainland China and Chinese?
>>
We Chinese Taipei people embrace One China and revival of great Chinese civilization.
>>
>>65738446
are you chinese
>>
File: pure-taiwanese-girl.jpg (68KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
pure-taiwanese-girl.jpg
68KB, 499x750px
They are rude, opportunistic, and duplicitous.

There a few worth keeping around and grooming to become proteges, though.
>>
They're very hate mainland.
>>
>>65738421
Thais generally dislike or hate Mainland China, sorta like Hong Kong.
They're a bit better than the subhumans.
>>
>>65738421
Scum. I'm of Taiwanese descent fyi
>>
>>65738446
No they don't, all the girls I know from Taiwan dislike mainland
>>
>>65738730
>Thais
Wrong demonym m8

I've been on exchange in Taiwan.
There were plenty of PRC exchange students there. They seemed to get on ok with the locals. But I imagine there's a level of mistrust - my teacher talked about seeing a mainlander steal a camera at a train station (and she knew it was a mainlander from the way he spoke)
And almost none of them like the PRC government
>>
>>65738421
They are less civilized, screaming, talking loudly in public and generally don't care much about what other people think of them. There are ofc. some exceptions, but that's the general conception.
>>
>>65740492
Taiwanese*
And yeah. Basically that.
>>
>>65738421
As a portuguese guy living in Canada dating a taiwanese girl who lived in taiwan most her life.

AND as someone who spent their summer in taiwan.

I can say they dislike how rude and snobby they are.

They leave their trash everywhere, and I litterally saw a mainlanders getting good his kid to poo on shoe.

Pajeet must've been proud of that kid.

Long story short

Taiwan numbah 1

(This triggers the Chinaman I learned this first hand and gother a hearty kek)
>>
i don't know why but most taiwanese are truly butthurt about south korea but at same time they are huge koreaboos however most south koreans don't give a shit about taiwan anyway i can understand why they hate china and chinese
>>
>>65739831
Chinese*
>>
>>65738421
Any Chinese who are not from the PRC just point and laugh at mainlander barbarism.

>HK
>Macau
>Taiwan
>Singapore
>Malaysia
>etc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.