[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you fix your own country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: 1447607210378.jpg (3MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
1447607210378.jpg
3MB, 3456x5184px
How would you fix your own country?
>>
File: 1475540464757.jpg (52KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1475540464757.jpg
52KB, 469x505px
By giving out free nooses
>>
By nuking it
>>
Math > Sleeves > the rest
>>
Killing the corrupt
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 750x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 750x634px
>>65732676
Pic related for all darkies and their enablers
>>
>>65732676
By kicking out lefties and immigrants.
>>
File: 46325848.png (564KB, 896x768px) Image search: [Google]
46325848.png
564KB, 896x768px
>>65732741
My opinion > japchink's opinion
>>
>>65732718
this, or move all of them to USA
>>
>>65732676

Cut the north bot keep the mining rights for 100 years in exchange of giving it to Peru.

Santiago is now an independent country,
5% of the country mountain side of Santiago is now the "indio country", an independent country for lands for all the filthy indios from Santiago, the hippies and the indios from the north. All Indians are deported from real chile and they will get free land in their new country.

Now real Chile is free from Santiago, Indians and Cholos.

The only thing left is to torch Valparaiso.

Include the words "Nothing interesting here, but hey! at least we are not Argentina" in the Flag.

There you go.
>>
Killing all the commies and corrupt.
>>
>>65732676
exterminate criminals, lefties and corrup politicians
import europeans and asians
>>
>>65732856
>corrupt
So no more Brazil?
>>
>>65732845
You're too "brazilian" lately Chile..
>>
Getting rid of all of the globalists, am*ricans, chinks, pacifists and the beehive, starting with the National party members
>>
>>65732889
t. self loathing rape baby
>>
I prefer running from problems so i will do the same and bail out to Cucknada or Norge
>>
>>65733062
t. Ngapuhi "Fuck John Key uce" Whakarangaparoaha
>>
>require mental for gun ownership
>force competition with utility companies e.g. Phone, Internet, Electricity and health care with a government option during stagnation for 2 years
>include hate speech as part of free speech but inciting violence isn't included
>Universal Medical so drug addicts that want off can get off, while increasing criminal charges against drug possession, with the constant alternative of going to rehab for the equal amount of time on sentence
>Put more funding in education
>Citizenship can be gotten through a minimal of 1 tour in the military
>>
>>65733084
>wanting to improve our gene pool
>something bad
>>
>>65733244
but you guys already have everything except for point 2/4/6
>>
>>65732676
Make it so anyone without citizenship cannot get welfare or a job here so they all go back home without us forcing them out

Offer $10,000 to any citizens who will sterilize themselves in order to fix the single mother and black violence problem. The money we'll save on child support will earn back the millions of $10,000 spent on civilians that goes back into the economy anyway in no time

Team up with Russia in Syria

Stop giving money to Saudi Arabia as long as they pay for and support terrorists. They'll suffer more than we do if we do so
>>
build a big wall around new zealand
>>
>>65734256
Oh, forgot gun laws,
make every state a constitutional carry state. If you're 21 you should be able to get a gun no matter what unless you are psychotic, although I would want to push some basic gun safety coarses for retarded wiggers and CoD kiddies.
>>
File: ontario_version_3_trans_canada.png (486KB, 2912x2826px) Image search: [Google]
ontario_version_3_trans_canada.png
486KB, 2912x2826px
>>65732676
Annex Alaska, Maine, Northern Michigan, and the Turks And Caicos Islands.

Labrador is ceded to Québec.

Ontario (pic related) is split into smaller provinces and territories.

The healthcare system is unified on a federal level, and coverage is expanded to include dental, optical, and prescription drugs.

A unified ID is introduced at the federal level, combining driver's licences, general IDs, and health cards (similar to Alberta's).

Introduce a universal basic income (similar to Mincome).

Take the housing crisis seriously.

Take the immigration crisis seriously.

Revamp the military.

Work out closer ties to Russia.

All drugs legalized, with safe injection sites being the norm. Also remove the nanny state antics from cigarettes, alcohol, and so on. "Vice" age is lowered to 16.

Legalize prostitution.

Lower the AOC from a soft 16 to a hard 16.

Voting age is now also 16. Civics classes begin earlier and cover more to accommodate this.

Make Canada great (for the first time).
>>
>>65732676
Fragmenting it into a half dozen smaller self-governing countries.
>>
>>65734521
>Annex American land
Add nuking Quebec and overthrowing then annexing Canada to America's to do list.
>>
File: 1384867323002.png (87KB, 1224x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1384867323002.png
87KB, 1224x1137px
We need an internal crusade.
>>
Go to Mt Druitt and similar places and shoot all the bogans.
Go to art schools and shoot all the vegans and vegatarians.

Make it illegal to write signs that are not written in english.

Stop allowing regugees in.

Two year full courses on how to act in Australia for all immigrants before they can become Australian citizens.

Shoot all the immigrants that have been here for more than 5 years and can not even speak basic english.
>>
>>65734694
Also kill pauline hanson.
>>
Get rid of all these damn illegal immigrants and liberals
>>
Australian style immigration process
Restore emphasis on Christianity
Centre government
Encourage nationalism and protectionism
Emphasise Anglo-Scandinavian heritage
Reinstate York as the capital city
Re-introduce wolves and bears to the UK
>>
>>65734521
>Voting age is now also 16
terrible idea desu
>>
>>65734567
It's always turks or bored American service men posting this shit.
>>
I KNOW WHAT IT MUST BE DONE, BUT I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO IT.

I SUFFER FROM THE AFFLICTION OF THE CARDINAL.
>>
>>65733333
Nice quints brah
>>
>>65732676
Introduce a universal basic income plan, strip the complicated welfare system.
Replace business subsidies with investments so that the state gets dividends.
Stop actively resisting urbanization so that the capital region gets to grow without impediment.
>>
>>65732676
Start with the liberals, and then the fat people.
>>
>>65732676
Firebombing every state South of kansas
>>
File: Harambe.jpg (124KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
Harambe.jpg
124KB, 1000x666px
>>65732676
Revolution
>>
>>65736393
But you still have a war to win
>>
>>65734887
>Restore emphasis on Christianity
gay
>Centre government
gay
>Emphasise Anglo-Scandinavian heritage
gay
>Reinstate York as the capital city
gay
>Re-introduce wolves and bears to the UK
Why?
>>
>>65732845
Fucking retard
>>
>>65733244
You had me until mental for gun ownership, simply because that creates a barrier that can be moved by politicians at either the fed/state level. Other than that
>Put a much larger emphasis on how the government works in k-12 education so that we don't have as many brain-dead millenials who don't know jack shit about how the local/state/federal governments are run
>Term limits errywhere
>Re-work campaign financing and re-work electoral college so that we have more choices in an election than picking between the lesser of two evils (going with Trump this time around, but this is for the future)
>Require the states and the fed to balance their damned budgets and start making actual decisions on how to unfuck their respective monetary situations
>Begin a large-scale review of overseas bases and start a gradual pullback of places we don't need to be in while consolidating in our remaining territory (I just want us out of the ME and all the fuckery that entails in that shithole of a region)
>Detente of sorts with Russia, I don't slobber over Russian dick like /pol/ but this current hostility is just plain silly
>Hash things out with the Chinks, decide whether we want to go hard or soft approach and stick with it
>Seriously consider pulling out of the UN because its a bureaucratic nightmare of ungodly proportions that is utterly useless at stopping conflict and barely adequate at rendering aid to third worlders
>Begin large review of foreign aid and see if countries actually need it. Despite the concept sounding good, if we flood third world nations with our own shit it drowns out local businesses and practices therefore it would actually be beneficial to provide smaller amounts of aid so that the locals can actually try and learn how to build actual self-sustaining habits and practices while eventually building up an economy that can accentuate and further the international market
Something like that.
>>
>>65736898
sounds like you're a bit bent m8
>>
Kicking all leftards out
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.