[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ISLAM HATE THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

File: kO8uyDK.jpg (55KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
kO8uyDK.jpg
55KB, 627x663px
Daily reminder that Islam is just a fascist communist anti-freedom barbaric primitive stone-age death cult that is merely masquerading as a religion
>>
I think everyone is aware already
>>
File: stoning.png (80KB, 339x614px) Image search: [Google]
stoning.png
80KB, 339x614px
yep
>>
Wow you fucking racist shitlord. Islam is a religion of peace. If you insult Islam we will murder you and blow up your family!
>>
that's grossly exaggerated.
the truth is islam is nothing more than a ponzi scheme to turn saudi arabia into center of the the world therefore market potential.
definitely looks barbaric today, because it was designed at 7th century.
that being said this scheme is actually quite sophisticated, its been able to fool billions of people over many centuries
>>
>implying that women shouldn't obey their husbands

This is now an Islam Love Thread.
>>
>>65730631

Nigga, Saudi Arabia hasn't been the center of the world since the 7th century. Literally no Islamic empire in history has given it much political or economic importance.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 552x552px
>>65730498
November 8th.
Do it.
>>
>>65730666
>what is hajj pilgrimage
>Literally no Islamic empire in history has given it much political or economic importance
i mean at first time of its appearance, its a fucking scheme, literally everyone can use that, all you need is to adjust it a little.
thats why islam gave a room for clerics to enter politics
>>
>>65730631
Pretty sure it was just an abrahamic faith based heavily on the traditions of the bedouin arabic peoples.
It's why they have Djinns and the such.

It's the same way christianity is just an abrahamic faith with roman traditions.
>>
>>65730519
maybe on this site, everyone outside of it makes an effort to believe otherwise
>>
>>65731002
islam is too sophisticated to be considered religion.
i say its a next level (at said time) scheme which used religious element as its base
>>
>>65730498
Literal alpha religion.
>>
File: slow motion suicide.jpg (80KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
slow motion suicide.jpg
80KB, 720x479px
>liberals spend decades pushing against the christian church
>welcomes islam (Christianity on steroids)
>>
File: muhammad .jpg (155KB, 960x656px) Image search: [Google]
muhammad .jpg
155KB, 960x656px
People who know this and still think Islam isn't a horrible religion are insane.
>>
>>65730631
That's just silly because the original arabs settled outside the peninsula after conquest and their descendants built Baghdad as the center of the Islamic world.
>>
>>65730498
>fascist communist anti-freedom barbaric primitive stone-age death cult
Really went and supersized that statement with buzzwords my burger friend.
>>
>>65731793
what part of that statement is not true?

do you want to live in Afganistan? Somalia?
>>
>>65731822
>facist communist
Reagan literally praised Muslim religious fighters as new founding fathers for fighting againsts communists.
>stone age
The religion was founded in ce so this is just historically false.
>>
>>65731885
semantics

reagan literally fucked your mom

when do you move to afganistan since its so great?
>>
>>65731822
Islam is not communistic, and there are many statures in Hadith that demand some functions of capitalism will always exist in Islamic societies. There is a set rate on taxes, that isn't extreme. It is sinful to over give, and it is perfectly acceptable for different economic classes to exist. There are many cases where property, especially conquered property, is distributed among the poor but this isn't indicative of the entire economic system. In fact, an open market specifically is encouraged for economic transactions.
>>
>>65731987
>semantics
what an unbelievable retard you are
>>
>>65731987
Fuck off to your containment board if you are not able to discuss something without throwing in buzzwords every 2 seconds
>>
>>65730498
>>
>>65732066
If you don't know what this means it's the percentage of marriages that are between cousins
>>
I don't like monotheistic religions in general, but I am smart enough not to adopt idiotic propaganda and spread it without a single brainprocess in between.

People who eat everything served by massemedia without questioning it are just as retarded like people who just rely on conspiracy shit.

You are just looking for stuff that is allegedly validating your opinions, not for the actual truth.

The truth is always somewhere in the middle and you would know that if you'd move your ass out of your house instead of spreading memes.
>>
>wife should obey husband
What's wrong with this?

>>65731651
This is Ali, nigger
>>
>fascist communist
rude
:(
>>
>>65732350
>You are just looking for stuff that is allegedly validating your opinions, not for the actual truth
you just described islamic theology major
>>
>>65730498
I have a muslim coworker and he's the nicest guy I've ever met tbqh... and that's pretty much all my experience with muslims so I can't say anything bad about them
>>
>>65732606
Where's he from?

Most of the Muslims here are pretty nice too but that doesn't mean you should have open borders tier shit.
>>
>>65732683
His parents are from Syria, he was born in Argentina.
>but that doesn't mean you should have open borders tier shit
Yup, I agree.
>>
>>65732602
Absolutely sinful and blasphemous
Reported and saged
>>
File: bMP7R.jpg (215KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bMP7R.jpg
215KB, 768x1024px
Friendly reminder to remove kebab.
>>
File: 1458787731598.png (224KB, 365x301px) Image search: [Google]
1458787731598.png
224KB, 365x301px
>>65732602

this 2bh

Islam always felt like the Space Marine religion to me
>>
File: 1472084108938.png (28KB, 186x208px) Image search: [Google]
1472084108938.png
28KB, 186x208px
>>65730498
>anti-freedom barbaric primitive stone-age death cult
>merely masquerading as a religion
>>
Funny how you faggots cry about feminism and what whores western women are, yet also hate the ones who want to control them

Islam is not communist Islam says begging is like eating your own vomit, that most of the people in heaven were poor and umar beat healthy young men who were able to work but lived on charity

>stoning adulterers is bad
And 25% of American women have stds :)
>>
>>65733309
>only 25%

Given what I've seen on tv about American frat parties, rumspringa, spring break and other shenanigans, that number is quite conservative.
I bet it's more like...45% in reality.
>>
>>65733309
Why is hating extremists of both sides a bad thing
>>
>>65730498
Nothing new here, buddy.
Fucking Malaysians.
>>
>>65732905
>Interrogation mark
Its question mark or interrogation point.

Thanks.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.