[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do americans wear shoes inside the house?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: americans.png (1MB, 1254x706px) Image search: [Google]
americans.png
1MB, 1254x706px
Why do americans wear shoes inside the house?
>>
>>65730346
>1mb
calm the fuck down friend.
also i didn't know this was a stereotype. I'm barefoot all the time
>>
>Wearing shoes indoors
They have discarded their European heritage, and turned into complete savages.
>>
too lazy to take them off
>>
They're so fat they cannot bend down and slip them of
>>
Most people do not wear shoes in the house
>>
>>65730346
Depends where they live. Nobody in Minnesota wears their shoes inside.
>>
>>65730346
I dont. Im not dirty.
>>
>>65730346

Obesity has fused their fat American feet with their Walmart brand shoes.

They can't take them off.
>>
I have traveled a lot in the US, some places take their shoes off, others don't.
No one in the south or California seems to, whereas in the north it's much more common to do so.
>>
>>65731372
This makes the most sense. In colder climates you're less inclined to get your shoes off as soon as you can. No one in Australia wears shoes inside and you'd be considered pretty fucking rude if you wore your shoes inside someone else's house.
>>
>>65731421
You're backwards though. It's the northerners that do take their shoes off, and not so much Cali or the south.

We also always take our shoes off in Canada, it would be considered very rude not to take your shoes off in someone else's home especially.

In winter boots are always muddy or wet, you can't drag that shit through the house. It's also common in schools here to have a pair of indoor shoes that stay in your locker and outdoor shoes you wear only to and from school and on break.
>>
They might need to run for their gun if a nig breaks in
>>
>>65731600
>Americans
>running
>>
>>65731570
>It's the northerners that do take their shoes off, and not so much Cali or the south.
Oh right, I misread what you wrote.
>>
>>65730346
I would rather have Americans wear shoes in my house. Last thing I want is their foot sweat, just dripping off their canckles, onto my floors.
Better some shoe dirt than American feet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.