[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a patriot. Are you a patriot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: patriota.png (24KB, 321x304px) Image search: [Google]
patriota.png
24KB, 321x304px
I am a patriot.
Are you a patriot?
>>
>>65721461
>He is proud of Brazil
>BRAZIL

Literally proud to be a poor monkey. Get a real country to be proud of first.
>>
>>65721752
Look, it's a sandmonkey.
>>
>>65721789
But he's right, you know.
>>
>>65721461
You're not a patriot. You're an UFANISTA!

>Ufanism, from the Portuguese "ufanismo", is a form of jingoism, jactancy, an excessive pride, a sense of boasting or self-vangloriation of a country, an excessive exaltation of its qualities, most of times because of misinformed patriotism. Ufanists generally exceed their compliments to the point of creating a distant view of reality. In the case of Brazil (and mainly of North Korea), ufanism is the attitude of the general population, or of certain groups, highlighting in an exaggerated form the potential and achievements of the country, its beauty and natural wealth, and the hospitality or qualities of its people -- minimizing or ignoring the problems, the poverty and the technological backwardness. The common use in Portuguese comes from the book "Porque Me Ufano do Meu PaĆ­s" ("Why I Am Proud Of My Country"), by Count Afonso Celso. The adjective "ufano" comes from Spanish and means a group boasting arrogantly to himself extraordinary merits.
>>
>>65721461

my ideology is "who the fuck cares about this shithole anymore lmao"
>>
>>65722932
No the OP, but I've lived here a few months and I can tell you one thing I'm glad about this country, I haven't seen a Muslim or Arab ever. Germany is full of them lol
>>
>>65721461
Yes. i think my country is the choosen country by gods to be the sword of the freedom world.

we will raise again
>>
>>65722989
I didn't even say exactly why I'm patriotic, I'm not one of those silly YouTube commenters who imply Brazil is the best in everything or whatever.
>>
>>65721752
Is that an invitation?
>>
>>65723042
But there's ton of niggers instead. I don't really think, there's a big difference between niggers, and sandniggers
>>
>>65721752
Rude. Their time will come.
>>
>>65721461
Ireland will go multicult in the pursuit of wealth at which point I will stop being a patriot and become an evil Jew stereotype.
If we replace our people and our culture with corporate globalism there nothing to be patriotic about.
>>
I love the country itself desu
But hate these uneducated monkeys that lives on it
>>
>>65723251
Trust me there is, nigs here are nigs that are either catholic, or thieves, or both. Sandnigs are Muslims, 'nuff said
>>
>being proud of other peoples achievements
What have you done for your country to deserve pride? Pay taxes? lol
>>
>>65721461
>being proud of nationality and country
You don't have any your achievements to be proud of so you chose be a patriot. It works only in that way. Usually stupid monkeys are best patriots.
>>
Can I ever be Brazilian?
>>
>>65723425
There's also such a thing as attachment to your own society and a wiull to work and improve it in what's in your hands, there's a difference in between flag waving patriotism and active participation as a well informed, well meaning citizen.
>>
File: 100469210.jpg (178KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
100469210.jpg
178KB, 1280x799px
>>65721461

I live for God, Queen and country
>>
>>65723648
Just come.
>>
>>65723997
Slave to the crown, heh
>>
>>65721752
Fuck you and your shit nazi scumbag, Brazil would REKT your shit country
>>
File: 76622469.png (247KB, 1876x1256px) Image search: [Google]
76622469.png
247KB, 1876x1256px
>>65723648
Everyone can become a brazilian fellow burger, we have very low standards.
>>
File: 1429923477715.jpg (79KB, 960x641px) Image search: [Google]
1429923477715.jpg
79KB, 960x641px
>>65721461
No
>>
File: vilkutus sammakko.png (51KB, 830x624px) Image search: [Google]
vilkutus sammakko.png
51KB, 830x624px
im padriot

r u patroid ?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.