[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are polish millennials catholic and hate muslims?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: poland.jpg (32KB, 837x520px) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
32KB, 837x520px
Are polish millennials catholic and hate muslims?
>>
File: 14723098753475.jpg (223KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
14723098753475.jpg
223KB, 1200x800px
Rare
a
r
e
>>
>>65712044
>catholic
not really
>and hate muslims?
yes
>>
kinda
yes
>>
Nope
Yes!
>>
>>65715555
>>65715645
>>65715681
>>65716221
what makes the hate so much stronger in your country then us western countries I hate muslims but a lot of my generation are cucks and preach gay shit.
>>
>>65712044
Everyone hates Muslims.

Probably has something to do with them being enthusiastically at war with the entire world.
>>
>>65716275
Being poor = hard life
Being wealthy = easy life
Easy life = naivety
>>
>>65716275
Muzzles occupied Europe for 12 goddamn centuries.
Millions of people died kicking them out.
Polacks were kind of hands-on when they were being kicked out.
>>
>>65712044
From my observations they dislike Muslims but tend not to be Catholic, but the next gen (People born after 1996) both hate Muslims and are also increasingly Catholic.

Not a Pole just a lot of Polish friends.
>>
>>65716275
we remember history
>>
>>65712044
>catholic

whats with that meme?
>>
>>65718839
first thing that I happened to find by GUS
I'm sure that if I wanted to delve deeper I'd be able to produce such statistisc just for people below age of 25
>>
>>65717303
kinda this, people here are not as religious as many may think, but the younger generation has indeed taken a noticeable turn to the right in recent years
>>
>>65723148
No
>>
>>65712044
here it's either they're super lefty sjw and love muslims and praise them and shit or you reallly hate them.. not much in between.. but I guess thats how it is in most countries
>>
>>65723226
>no
you're probably gay or a hipster kys
>>
>>65723342
I am actually a millennial (not underage) but I don't see it. The right crowd is just the usual right crowd, mostly people going to trade schools or poor quality high schools and general retards. I've gone to one of the best high schools and there were like 10% lolbertarians, 10% right wing, and rest various degrees of middle and american style liberals, probably because our left wing is still mostly muh farmers and tractor blockades.
>>
>>65723226
http://natemat.pl/32613,mlodzi-coraz-bardziej-prorodzinni-i-konserwatywni-zobaczyli-w-rodzinie-bezpieczenstwo
http://kulturaliberalna.pl/2014/08/11/polska-prawicowosc-mlodziezy/
http://wpolityce.pl/polityka/116274-mlodziez-skreca-w-prawo-staje-sie-konserwatywna-a-jej-poglady-polityczne-coraz-mocniej-sie-precyzuja
>>
File: glory of Poland.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
glory of Poland.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>65724878

Podnioslo mnie na duchu przeczytanie tych artykulow. Polska wstaje z kolan.
>>
>>65712044
Most Poles are baptised as Catholics, but many just don't care about religion. There are atheists and catholics, but there aren't really any other significat groups.
As for the hatered for muslims - yeah, a vast majority dislikes them. We only like the handful of Tatars that live in Poland.
>>
>>65712044
No
Ambivalent
>>
>>65724878
>(39%) identyfikuje się z prawicą, jedna trzecia (34%) określa swoje poglądy jako centrowe, a nieco ponad jedna czwarta (27%) deklaruje orientację lewicową.
That's purely because right wing for us means PiS and Korwin. Korwin is idiot and edgy retard magnet you grow out of in high school while PiS is left leaning economically but nobody cares about it and I even saw idiots vote for them because PO had too much welfare.

Left isn't attractive for Polish people because it had mostly clowns and is pretty much old. We had it already and Polish left was mostly actually about working class. Center in Poland pretty much means American definition of liberal too. Right wing resurgence is purely about being contrarian and buying into lies about bad government ruining things and being the reason why Poland isn't Switzerland yet That's expected from 8 years of them governing during their teenage years.
>>
>>65723148
This is why I like Poland
>>
>>65730354
>Korwin is idiot and edgy retard magnet
Why?
>>
>>65727957

I don't get why you guys hate Muslims so much. The Ottomans civilized you.
>>
>>
File: 1461332286080.jpg (75KB, 354x259px) Image search: [Google]
1461332286080.jpg
75KB, 354x259px
>>65730597
We literally only fought, what are you talking about? That's just another reason for us to dislike them.
>>
>>65730524
Lolbertarian who only wants to have a tax for army. He hates everything, EU, any other political party, gives off misogynist vibes, says duels to death should be allowed, muh guns, and of course as every lolbertarian he believes that free market fixes everything and muh invisible hands (but won't fix migration no, lolbertanism only works if no alien person can cross the border and need government to guard these lines on the ground).

Of course similar to majority of libertarians he has no conscience. Also bitched that we fund special education for cripples, while also whining that Polish school system lets slightly retarded children have lessons with normal children in early years until they are split by competence tests. That event also included him telling some cripple that he is awful and shouldn't be with normal children or something along the lines.
>>
>>65730832
Sounds based and pretty similar to Abbott.

>>65730724
Do you only hate Arabs or Turks as well?
>>
>>65731138
Not him, but you have to get one thing straight
We don't hate on skin or nation
We hate on cultures and we hate them DEEPLY

They may produce the same results as plain racism but the sources are different
>>
>>65719494

>judaizm 800 osób

niemce to jednak się znają na robocie
>>
I'm atheist tbqh
>>
>>65731198
>We hate on cultures and we hate them DEEPLY
Which cultures? Would a chink/curry get attacked in Poland?
>>
>>65732470
Not him and not him.

Why did you think Chinese or Hindu would get attacked here? Only Sikhs are in deep shit, becuse they can be mistook for raghead and guess why. People from other nations are seen as just guests from far away. It is a mark of culture to welcome a guest kindly. There's one exception, our Viet diaspora - but Viets are faaar from 'the chinks' you've mentioned.
>>
>>65732470
1% of Warsaw's inhabitants are Vietnamese:
http://www.cafebabel.co.uk/culture/article/vietnamese-and-pleased-to-be-polish.html
>>
>>65733381
>Why did you think Chinese or Hindu would get attacked here?
I don't think a /pol/ would be able to tell the difference between an Indian and an Arab desu. Pic related.

> It is a mark of culture to welcome a guest kindly.
>There's one exception, our Viet diaspora
So are Viet's accepted or not accepted? The way you phrased it is confusing.

>>65734164
There's going to be a backlash desu senpai. There always is. Just wait.
>>
>>65733381
>>65734322
* Pole
>>
>>65734322
Aren't East/South East Asians generally well integrated in Australia?
>>
>>65734673
Yeah.

I'm surprised nobody's said this on /int/ before but there's about near as much curries as chinks. The only reason this place hates chinks is because they're making a huge 'splash' unlike most other immigrants i.e they're raising the real estate pricing and fucking over your average bloke who wants to purchase a house.

Indians mainly become skilled workers i.e 80% of the time it's quite literally a doctor or something similar.

And other E. azns become some kind of tradie because it's what Aus survives on.

The Chinese are soulless and rude.
>>
wtf i hate poland now
>>
>>65734673
But even then there was a huge anti-asian backlash in the 20th century. The ONP is mostly for kebabs now but it was created by exploiting it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauline_Hanson%27s_One_Nation
>>
>>65734322
Viets are accepted, since they try to avoid troubles in thee first place and to solve their problems without asking for help from stranger. Indians... well, if he's not fluent Polish speaker, he's from abroad. This test works for the most of cases.
>>
>>65734944
For us it's totally exotic, I don't know any Chinese people aside from my Chinese teacher and some students I met in Moscow. BTW, you unintentionally reminded me of that old movie Romper Stomper, kek.
>>
>>65734972
Kami suka Anda. :3
>>
>>65735129
>Indians... well, if he's not fluent Polish speaker, he's from abroad
That's true for here as well m8. But I suspect it's easier because English is a very easy language to master in. It's just geting rid of the accents.

How hard is it to learn Polish/other E. European languages? I only learnt French which is prett hard.

>>65735149
Fun fact: the movie was based on true events. Pic related.
>>
>>65735310
>It's just geting rid of the accents that's hard for most
>>
>>65716589
This
>>
>>65735310
>How hard is it to learn Polish/other E. European languages? I only learnt French which is prett hard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikiOZcvg4d0 [Embed]
It's much harder than French because Slavic grammar (excluding Bulgarian/Macedonian) is more similar to ancient Indo-European languages like Latin or Sanskrit (for example we have the same cases in Polish), probably Romanian is the easiest since it's a Romance language, but even it is harder than French (unlike French Romanian has some Latin-like cases, although not as many as Polish), Hungarian is level impossible, imho. Better learn Indonesian - it's really easy and you may actually use it.
>>
Why do all Europeans like being Christ-hating heathens? This is why I can't see myself marrying a white grill tbqh.
>>
>>65735588
Periferial European countries are still relatively religious, there are some large events each year, like this Catholic "Woodstock" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPjtFDXikNc
>>
>>65735824
>Periferial
peripheral
>>
>>65735588
Maybe because in most of Europe the Church is a relic of feudality? And feudality means ignorance and serfdom, which is only one step forward from slavery.

I don't know, I don't practice since ages, I don't sin much neither and I don't feel persecuted by anybody.
>>
Based Poland, last bastion of europe against degeneracy.
>>
>>65736140
>Maybe because in most of Europe the Church is a relic of feudality?
You mean, just like universities?
>>
>>65736185
It was a wild guess, not a rhetoric question. :^)
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.