[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>His country is named after part of a fish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1414367519842.png (536KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1414367519842.png
536KB, 640x480px
>His country is named after part of a fish
>>
>>65708828
You watch those nature documentaries on the cable? You see the one about lions? You got this lion. He's the king of the jungle, huge mane out to here. He's laying under a tree, in the middle of Africa. He's so big, it's so hot. He doesn't want to move. Now the little lions come, they start messing with him. Biting his tail, biting his ears. He doesn't do anything. The lioness, she starts messing with him. Coming over, making trouble. Still nothing. Now the other animals, they notice this. They start to move in. The jackals; hyenas. They're barking at him, laughing at him. They nip his toes, and eat the food that's in his domain. They do this, then they get closer and closer, bolder and bolder. Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.
>>
>>65708846
>be Australian
>wake up drenched in sweat with parched lips
>tip-toe past snakes and spiders on my way to kitchen
>turn the tap, nothing happens
>'looks like there was no dew for my tarp to collect, oh well another day without water'
>put on daily bottle of sunscreen
>step outside and shield my eyes from the eyes from the sun
>with no ozone to protect me my skin starts to sizzle and fry
>trip over a passed out aborigines man on my way to the shitposting shack
>he mumbles something about 'stealing land' while swinging his empty petrol bottle about
>say 'sorry' and hand him 50 dollary-doos
>finally at shitposting shack, a hot tin shack with a circa 2003 Dell inside
>boot up computer, the fans start spinning like jet engines in a vain attempt to compensate for the 50+ degree heat
>check my shitposts from last night
>good reply rate, see one Canadian reply agreeing with me
>'oi m8 looks loike we've got ourselves a live one then'
>type the most devastating reply I can think of
>'A FUCKING LEAF'
>captcha starts loading
>step outside, watch as a crocodile eats the family dog, this takes about 20 min
>go back inside
>captcha loaded to 30%
>spend some time walking in circles
>notice the police come by and pick up the aborigines man from before
>the trans-* officer scolds me for not taking care of my aboriginal brethren
>I apologize and pay her too, thank god the minimum wage here is 15$ an hour
>go back inside
>captcha finally loaded
>"Pick all the images of snow"
>confused by what I'm seeing I begrudgingly hit refresh
>'looks like this will take a few more hours'
>>
>>65708855
>4chan pass
won't read
>>
>>65708846
14/88
>>
>>65708893
>be indonesian
>kill a man
>put a small bag of sugar in his pocket
>considered a national hero
>>
>>65708846
it needs explosions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRF0aaHlVxE
>>
>>65708973
>be brazilian
and thats the joke
>>
>>65708846
Fucking dumb whore

She does not realise that tampon on lampost is like cake on bowl for RAPIST?

She would get raped here.
If we saw her with tampon and glue on the side of road, we would take tampon and glue to her mouth so she could not scream
We would take tampon and glue to our dick as condom
We would take tampon and glue to stray dog then it run away and we pretend she was raped by tampon thief dog
We would take tampon and choke her to death

Fucking dumb WHORE. Maybe note on your tampon should say ''for pussy not post''. dumb whore.
>>
File: 1473952703643.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473952703643.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>65711728
Good times when Australians could actually bantz.
>>
>>65708855
>>65708973
kek brazil is slaying bitches out here
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.