[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /int/ think about the NO vote winning the plebiscite?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: plebiscite.jpg (204KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
plebiscite.jpg
204KB, 1024x768px
What does /int/ think about the NO vote winning the plebiscite? Was it the right choice or did we fuck up? We're pretty close to peace
>>
>only 33% of people showed up to vote
>'''plebiscite'''

I don't care about your Yes or No. At least make it mandatory to vote.
>>
>>65695360
38% actually but you are right, it is still a very low turnout
>>
It gives a very strong light on the Farc leader, which is a good thing since if the people reject the peace plan they still want a political resolution
>>
>>65695479
yes,it looks like they are going to renegotiate some parts of the agreement
>>
>>65695293
I don't know enough about what happened to say
>>
>>65695293
a very centralist way to say "we are passionate idiots"
all the regions who do have deaths and have suffer the war for decades voted yes. the people who lives in the city and have never be affected voted no
>>
>>65695408
>38% turnout
Wow m8 did your fellow countrymen actually cared about this?
>>
>>65695698
this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OELZjf0wFMk
>>
>>65695871
It was quite high in the coast which suffered floodings during the weekend as hurricane Matthew passed through, a lot of costeƱos didn't vote but it was lot pretty much everywhere
>>
>>65695970
low*

>>65695716
this is correct, although pretty much has been affected directly or indirectly. Imagine if all the money invested in the war was instead invested in the health system or schools etc...
>>
>>65695293
Nobody besides us cares about this
>>
>>65696082
I know, but part their taxpayer money (euros and muricans) is heading here to support the post-conflict lmao
>>
>>65695293
Fuck peace.

Let death and destruction reign.

Shake up the system.
>>
>>65698170
>death and destruction
>Shake up the system
That would imply changing something.
>>
>>65695293
Judging by most arrangements like this in history I'd say it's unwise not to accept it. Even if they remain docile you could probably have cashed in on the security guarantee right away.
Are they rebels really in such a bad spot that you can rely on getting a better deal?
>>
>>65698330
colombians are the orks of la they would literally shrivel up and die if they didn't keep fighting
>>
>>65695293
You fucked up. It's retarded war. You have been fighting for 30 years, it's time to stop. Also you could be less right wing to have alternatives for people who like commies excel for FARC.
>>
>>65696082
There's only like 7k FARC members that haven't been removed. Why can't you finish the job?
>>
>>65698418
More like 20k+
>>
>>65698485
Well, are they getting any outside support? I can't imagine Venezuela can help them still given how fucked they are.
>>
File: Colombia.png (626KB, 704x652px) Image search: [Google]
Colombia.png
626KB, 704x652px
bretty gud
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.