[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn run a farm with a japanese qt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (69KB, 492x742px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
69KB, 492x742px
>ywn run a farm with a japanese qt
>>
>unironically wanting a farm life

its not comfy like your basement m8
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>65674178
>mexico
>>
Farm life is fucking shit

t. have actual farmers in family
>>
>>65674178
Changing career objectives from a diplomat to a farmer because that's what she really wants to do...okay.
>>
>tfw no peaceful horse ranch
>tfw no racing track weekend trips
>tfw no subservient Asian wife I can make 'reward' the horses with whenever they do well.

Life is suffering.
>>
Farm life is nice and it is comfy to drink milk when your parents do all maintenance
It is like taking care of retarded kids. Cows shit and pee everywhere and it smells. It has to be cleared. They have to be bathed and kept clean. Sometimes they get sick. Also they eat a lot.
>>
>>65674467
>Cows shit and pee everywhere and it smells
How is that different to urban life in India?
>>
>>65674426
Do japanese girls often do this I went to school with this girl as she was an exchange student.
>>
>>65674246
Depends on what you do.
My uncle grows wine and apart from a few very labour intense periods he does either nothing or gets drunk with local politicians the rest of the year.
>>
>>65674220
Protip: Japanese and Koreans love quality Mexican/Spanish cuisine. Brush up on your cooking and learn basic Japanese/Korean, and the work is pretty much done for you.
>>
>>65674178
>cattles and chickens
Stopped reading there. Anyway, farm life is hard life. And japanese women are not qt at all.
>>
I wish I had some land.
>>
>65674560
Since when is growing wine grapes considered having farm

Having cows chickens and sheep is just stupid and annoying, wake up at 5 am everyday and non stop work all day for little reward
>>
>>65674178
Farming isn't the easiest thing.
>>
File: 1469130044678.png (584KB, 836x678px) Image search: [Google]
1469130044678.png
584KB, 836x678px
>>65674178
>Farming in Mexico
If it was so great they wouldn't come hear to work on our farms.
>>
>>65679688
*here
Also, swine flu was from Mexico
>>
>>65674214
it is here
>>
>>65674178
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POvmZvNxtIU
>>
>>65674178
All the plastic she has in her body will peel away because of farm life, it was shit and I had to cope with it for 16 years.
unless it's a modern farm.
>>
File: IMG_2734.jpg (319KB, 678x957px)
IMG_2734.jpg
319KB, 678x957px
>>65674534
>>
>>65674467
>Indians shit and pee everywhere and it smells.

Hmmm okay.
>>
Idiotic girl who's never worked a day in her life thinks farming is just strolling in a picturesque field and stroking animals
>>
>>65674178
that would be nice desu
>https://youtu.be/IgrTPtwyQ3A
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.