[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate the best city in europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (23KB, 507x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23KB, 507x290px
i've been to only 3 cities;london,paris,berlin(berlin was the best and nendless to say the worst city was...) so please let me know the best city in europe.
>>
I dunno I've heard Yourmumsville is pretty nice
>>
>>65669074
Paris is an African city m8, doesnt count
>>
>>65669074
hate to say it, but Rome
>>
>>65669140
I met a nice guy in lebanonese restaurant in PARIS and he gave coke to me for free. I fell in love with your country.
>>
Milton Keynes
>>
>>65669106
ahahahah very nice joke(no)
>>
>>65669253
it was drugged m8
you probably have HIV + now
>>
>>65669253
Please don't.

Actually, wanna trade places?
>>
VIenna
>>
>>65669074
Pls come to malta Valleta is beautiful.
>>
>>65669320
it was canned and i'll never get hiv because i'm clean aka virgin
>>
File: image.gif (14KB, 560x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
14KB, 560x360px
>>65669323
>east
>syria
>>
>>65669074
portugal is very nice
spain too
i was robbed in paris, athens and istanbul
>>
>>65669463
>i was robbed in paris, athens and istanbul
damn cute
>>
>>65669417
>implying your junkie mother didn't poz you up when she birthed you
>>
>>65669463
>i was robbed in paris, athens and istanbul
Damn what a shit luck you have
>>
>>65669528
he must look like an easy target
>>
European cities in general are okay, but I much prefer European villages and American/East Asian cities myself.
>>
>>65669501
my mum is far from junkie(she has asthma)
>>
>>65669581
shit taste
>>
>>65669630
Not really 2bh. Yorkshire villages, among others, are GOAT, but London didn't really do it for me; I still feel that the Americans and East Asians get urbanism, rather than just having cities be large villages, down. That being said, Glasgow and Edinburgh weren't that bad.
>>
>>65669753
how do you "get" urbanism
america is rural as fuck in comparison to europe
>>
>>65669857
I'm not saying America in general, which I admit is plagued with suburbs and is spread out, I'm talking about American cities such as NYC and Chicago and East Asian cities like Tokyo, which are methodically planned out and are much grander in scale w/ stuff like skyscrapers than corresponding European cities, which, at least with London and Glasgow I didn't see that much different from a large village.
>>
>>65669074
we only have 6 real cities desu
>>
>>65671786
6 trully shitholes, desu. its difficult to say which is worst of the 6.
>>65669463
ahhahaha, man, you must to have face of idiot or something
>>
>>65671920

>you must to have face of idiot or something

I read this back in a comical Spanish accent. Glanced at flag. Yep.
>>
Although I'd never be caught saying that on the street, the best city is the one you dear people call CHING CHONG PING PONG, I'm sure your visit will mirror the emotions I had.
>>
>>65672309
My god, *sniff*, this is not even precisely racism.
>>
>>65669074
I really, really, really like both Berlin and München
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.