[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon do you really hate all Muslims due to the actions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: Islam tbh.jpg (871KB, 1672x2509px) Image search: [Google]
Islam tbh.jpg
871KB, 1672x2509px
>anon do you really hate all Muslims due to the actions of a few terrorists?
>>
>>54925833
If it is only a few how come they are not being easily overwhelmed by sheer numbers of their opposers in Syria/Iraq?
>>
Yes.
>>
>a few
>>
File: 1453929193621.jpg (539KB, 1209x1390px) Image search: [Google]
1453929193621.jpg
539KB, 1209x1390px
Yes

>>54925855
>>54925917
>>54925940
>>54925948
Kinda ironic since you made two new muslim states in europe.
>>
>>54925833
> really hate all Muslims due to the actions of a few terrorists?
It is difficult things..i dont know
Because they may change their mind
>>
am i supposed to find her attractive
>>
>>54926105
She has a pretty face but the rag on her head makes her look stupid
>>
>>54925833
no. but I'm not a fan of Islam. I think organized religion in its entirety is a scam.
>>
>>54925898
The government and the Islamists came into the fight with combat experience, weapons and command structures

Relative to population there are very, very few actual ISIS members for example
>>
>>54925833
>a few

Wew
>>
Why would I hate my own family, you retard
>>
>>54926615
>Why would I hate my own family
they brought you into this world
>>
Yes.
>>
>>54925833
No, i don't have aspergers
>>
>>54925833
No.

I hate them for completely different reasons.
>>
>>54926615
IN THE LOO PAJEET, NOT THE THREAD
>>
>>54925833
I think when people point out that most terrorists are muslims, they forget these people come from war-impoverished areas. Do you think those people have the capability to learn what is good and what is bad when their home neighbourhood is bombed on the regular? When everyday, they think about whether today might be the day they end up with a bullet in their head? I would be mad too.
>>
>>54926724
Oh shit, this.
>>
>>54925833
>a few
That's a really humble statement for "all of them".
>>
Different reasons like worshiping a warlord that married multiple women including a child
>>
Yes.
>>
>>54925833
Yeah, and the religion sucks too.
>>
File: 1453907767387.jpg (556KB, 1464x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1453907767387.jpg
556KB, 1464x1665px
I hate them for plenty of reasons.
>>
No, I don't hate any group. I base my opinions on the individual.
>>
File: AI.jpg (71KB, 586x628px) Image search: [Google]
AI.jpg
71KB, 586x628px
>>54925833
No. I hate all muslims due to the actions of Arabs since the 8th century.
>>
>>54925833
Yes
OP is a virgin faggot
>>
>>54926645
PAJEET-AHMED BTFO
>>
>>54925898
if there are 200 hostages and 4 hijackers why dont the hostages overpower due to the sheer number? See how stupid you sound?
When American funded extremists rise up its the moderates that are the first to die.
>>
>>54928927
>asking controversial opinions in impoverished, war-torn shitholes
wew mon ami
>>
>>54925833
yes, fuck you bitch
>>
>>54929410
>implying their shitty religion didn't turn their homeland into war-torn shitholes
>>
>>54929576
Actually, no. They were completely politico-economic reasons, no matter how many memes people spout.
>>
File: 1454081813050.jpg (91KB, 733x733px) Image search: [Google]
1454081813050.jpg
91KB, 733x733px
>>54925833
of course not
>>
File: 1397072022107.jpg (41KB, 342x319px) Image search: [Google]
1397072022107.jpg
41KB, 342x319px
>>54933069
>those eyelashes
>>
All i know is that Iran was far better off than it is under a theocracy
>>
>>54925833
Nope.
I hate Muslims because I hate their values, their culture, their shittiness as neighbors, and their failure to integrate.
>>
>>54925833
I don't hate all muslims, I hate all practicing muslims, islam and any muslim living in the west. There's a slight difference
>>
>>54926724
t. Anders Böring Borvig :DDDD
>>
>>54925833
Of course not

We are all humans. Religion, race and nation are just social constructs that divide us
>>
>>54928927
if you read the data closely, you realize that outside of a few problematic areas, islamic fanaticism really isnt that big of an issue.

Also, saying that you want shariah isnt a clear sign of extremist tendencies. Most places where that question had been asked suffered from massive amounts of corruption and governmental abuse of powers. In those areas when people say they want shariah, they're not necessarily talking about religious rule for the sake of a theocracy, but moreso to fix instability within their countries that the status quo seems to ignore. Wanting shariah is a reaction, not an instigation. The following questions (stoning, homosexuality, etc) are asked only of those who favor shariah in the first place. If calculated properly, the numbers aren't as alarming as the chart on the bottom left makes it out to be.
chart is flat out false and extremely exaggerated btw

Islamic fanaticism is a problem, no doubt, if you want to objectively understand and analyze the situation, its best not to just post /pol/ infographs that you haven't bothered to read yourself.
>>
>>54925833
Its more than just a few
>>
>>54931467
>those are just memes
>because buzzwords
>>
>>54936304
A lot of Islamists arent fanatic only when compared with other Islamists. When compared against other religions almost all of them are.
>>
>>54936500
>When compared against other religions almost all of them are
theres really only one religion that it can be compared to, and thats of course christianity. Theres no question that Muslims are more fanatical about their faith than Euro/NA Christians are about theirs. The problem with this comparison is that most EU and NA christians really don't believe in Christianity anymore. Even religious ones, have quite a bit of doubt in their faith. If you were however, to go into South America and SEAsia, you'd get the same amount of religious fanaticism that you'd see in muslim countries. Go to Mexico and try pissing on a statue of Mary, and see what happens.
The lack of fanaticism has more to do with the western world not needing religion as much in their lives as other religions do, and this primarily happened after the tremendous amount of blood that was shed in the 20th century. The western world lost its faith in God, for good reason too.
>>
Not hate them but I don't like them either and I prefer them to stay away
>>
>>54936304
>saying that you want shariah isnt a clear sign of extremist tendencies
Good point. Why would saying "I would like our legal code narrowly theocratic" be extremist?

>but moreso to fix instability within their countries that the status quo seems to ignore
I'm glad you've offered your own mind-reading expertise to the discussion. Consider going into work with Pew. Your capacity to determine "I want to stone gays" as really a coded "I'm not politically enfranchised and/or poor" would be invaluable. You could offer classes on tea-leaves and palm-reading as well.

>chart is flat out false and extremely exaggerated
You've done the numbers? Fascinating. At least everybody is in agreement that a mere 1.1B are in favor of fundamentally illiberal theocracy. Unless "Sharia" has some meaning we aren't familiar with.
>>
I hate the culure and terrorism is just a bonus.
>>
>>54936304

That data covers the most extreme issues

A large % (can't remember off the top of my head) of Muslims in the UK and Europe want to abolish free speech for example

There are many every day issues that are still very important
>>
>>54937129
A muslim saying that he/she wants Shariah is literally the exact same thing as an American saying they want to follow the constitution. Neither of them know exactly what the document they want to rule the land contains. What they both associate with their respective documents is justice, fairness, equality, etc. Both of them only refer to traditional documents, only when they feel as if the governmental status quo has failed them and their country.
>I'm glad you've offered your own mind-reading expertise to the discussion
you do know their are plenty of books written on this subject, right?
>>
File: njiym7x7nkuh2cnawawxka.gif (17KB, 564x404px) Image search: [Google]
njiym7x7nkuh2cnawawxka.gif
17KB, 564x404px
>>54936496
They're memes because they don't have any historical validity.

>>54928927
Muslims are less likely to jusitfy killing of civilians.
>>
>>54937274
>want to abolish free speech for example
I don't think they necessarily want to abolish free speech, they just want hate speech to encompass their religious sensitivities
not saying that it should be allowed, just that theres a difference between not wanting freedom of speech and believing that something classifies as hate speech.
>>
>>54925833
no, that's just tip of the iceberg
>>
>>54937402
That's a weak as fuck argument.

You'd have to limit yourself to talking about retarded white women who pretend-converted to Islam so they could special snowflake status, not people who grow up in countries where those laws are enforced.
>>
>>54937521
To be honest, hate speech is already a thing in some european countries anyway.
And if you deny the holocaust, you can be send to jail for a year.

Few people actually believe in true free speech.
>>
>>54928927
this
>>
File: 1455086531084.gif (573KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1455086531084.gif
573KB, 500x410px
>>54926053
They started it
>>
>>54937555
>That's a weak as fuck argument.
its actually not
do you think that its just a coincidence that islamic fanaticism rises in those places where governmental establishments are overtly corrupt and poverty is a challenge facing a large portion of the population?
corruption and poverty are the only two ingredients you need for the growth of an anti establishment ideology
>>
>>54937555
It's actually a strong argument. Sharia law or any ideal law people think of is incredibly subjective. Sharia law practiced in Morrocco is very different from Sharia practiced in Saudi Arabia.

Anyway, few Muslims believe Sharia law is applicable to non-Muslims. Historically, Christians and Jews were obeying their own laws and had their own courts in Muslim lands. Only in a few exceptions, were they had to be some merging rulings when there was intercommunal problems.
>>
>>54937620
denial of a holocaust is tricky because it affects a race of people. I can understand its inclusion as hate speech. I don't however agree with muslims who claim to be victims of hate speech when someone criticizes Islam or the prophet. Islam is a world religion, and Muhammad is a historical figure, there is absolutely no reason why both of these things should not be criticized to the fullest extent.
I'm a muslim btw
>>
>>54937521

No, they want abolishment. There was even a broadcasted debate on the matter, the lead speaker for Muslims is well known in UK representation and politics. He effectively advocates fascism in the name of Islam and qualifies anything so much as a white boy saying the name of his prophet as an act of aggression.

Just look it up on YouTube I'm sure it'll be in the too listings.
>>
>>54937506
>historical validity
They do have a lot of contemporary validity; which seems to be a bit more important because you know...we're living in the present.

Nice non-sequitur though.
>>
>>54937521

And its not just based on his views. Every Muslim in the audience is agreeing with him.
>>
>>54937966
why don't you just link it here
>>
>>54938055

Okay hold up famalam
>>
>>54937402
>What they both associate with their respective documents is justice, fairness, equality, etc
It's a good thing then that we recognize Shariah as traditionally implemented being inherently inhumane, and "extremist" (to use your term) by any usable definition in the West.
They don't know every concept? What about the parts where adulterers get stoned? Not serious to say people aren't aware of even basic concepts within Shariah, given the overwhelmingly positive response questions like that received in the survey.

>Both of them only refer to traditional documents, only when they feel as if the governmental status quo has failed them and their country.
Or, you know, when someone calls them up and asks them.
It wouldn't take a political catastrophe for an American to say "Lets follow the Constitution". Nor is every country surveyed undergoing such situations.

>you do know their are plenty of books written on this subject, right?
Your appeal to "plenty of books" isn't impressive. If the appeal is to the Academy, the Academy isn't free from bias.
>>
>>54938055

https://youtu.be/6oZQFoUG77E
>>
>>54938055
Are you that Chechen ?
>>
File: 1446286271467.jpg (194KB, 650x813px) Image search: [Google]
1446286271467.jpg
194KB, 650x813px
>>54925833
>anon do you really hate all Muslims due to the actions of a few terrorists?
I don't have feelings one way or the other for the poor dumb savages. I simply recognize the idiocy of importing the worthless idiots when our populations are in a demographic crisis and we have lost our power to assimilate the hostile hoards breeding in our midst as it is.
>>
>>54938198
>What about the parts where adulterers get stoned?
there is more to Shariah than just corporal punishments, just as there is more to the constitution that just the protection of slavery. You're acting like a child honestly, and can't seem to grasp the idea that the muslim world is a complex place, and not just a one dimensional shithole ruined by MUH BARBARIC IDEOLOGY. Also like a previous poster mentioned Shariah isnt one thing, its been many different things throughout history, just as a small example the Ottoman Caliphate decriminalized homosexuality in 1858. This was long before the Western world.

>It wouldn't take a political catastrophe for an American to say "Lets follow the Constitution"
are you fucking serious? you must be delusional as fuck, because the idea of going back to the constitution is what the republican party has been running on for the last 15 years now.

>Your appeal to "plenty of books" isn't impressive. If the appeal is to the Academy, the Academy isn't free from bias.
>I don't want to listen to any contrary views on an issue I have absolutely no knowledge about other than a /pol/ infograph. Please let me continue living in my delusional ignorance
ok fammilia
>>
>>54938577
>e have lost our power to assimilate the hostile hoards breeding in our midst as it is.
we as americans don't have this problem, muslims in america and canada are very well integrated. The muslim integration issue is really only a European problem.
>>
>>54938216
>50min
astagfirullah famm, no way I'm watching all that right now
>>
File: ay.jpg (571KB, 3072x2044px) Image search: [Google]
ay.jpg
571KB, 3072x2044px
>>54925833
allahu akbar, inshallah
>>
>>54925833
Yes
>>
>>54938682
>there is more to Shariah than just corporal punishments
Lets take this slowly.

1)But there are corporal punishments.
2)Including (for example) the stoning of adulterers.
3)Which is, we agree, "extremist".
4)The Sharia-supporting people surveyed either support this or a significant minority does when asked.
Which means:

A) The claim you made >>54937402, that Muslims aren't aware of every inhumane nook and cranny of what Sharia means is at least partially untrue, since they certainly know of a bunch and support it anyway.

B) Your claim >>54936304, that supporting Sharia isn't a clear sign of "extremist" tendencies is also pretty untrue, given that we agree that such beliefs outlined in the survey are indeed "extremist", the beliefs are singled out as known (there's no, "Oh, I didn't realize my supporting Shariah included that"), and that they have a broad outline of support, at least by a significant minority of the populace.
>>
>>54938953
>we as americans don't have this problem
Bullshit. We are looking at the possibility of a second revolutionary war between whiny entitled shits and the emerging police state, a second war of secession from an increasingly anxious Texas along with the other southern states who are drowning, and race wars waiting in the wings from the La Raza vultures and the Marxist wanna be idiots. Also black people are dependent, growing and unhappy as usual.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.