[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most overrated leader from your country? This motherfucker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 17

Who is the most overrated leader from your country?

This motherfucker was an idealistic Romanboo with no understanding of how to run a country. He resisted every attempt to modernize and industrialize the young United States, and thought that a professional army was a bad idea. He was also legitimately autistic and probably a racist as well. Praise Hamilton.
>>
File: 98437982.jpg (1MB, 2399x3000px) Image search: [Google]
98437982.jpg
1MB, 2399x3000px
>>
>>53998649
kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
>>53998649
>and probably a racist as well

Didn't he have like 7 mixed kids?
>>
>>53998675
Eh, he's our Gorbachev. Most people hate him except for fringe radicals who long for a return to America's darker past
>>
>>53998717
He did. I typed "rapist" but my phone auto-corrected it
>>
>>53998675
>Saw weakness in Soviet economy and exploited it
>tuned down affirmative action
>Literally movie star.

You're wrong.
>>
>>53999066

>tuned down affirmative action
>positive
>>
>>53999286
Sorry that I don't think you should be accepted to a University based on your merits and not what color you are.
>>
>>53999708

Sorry that I think a university with a diverse student body provides a much better education than a non-diverse university.
>>
El chapo and Porfirio diaz mori
>>
File: Porfirio_Diaz_in_uniform.jpg (17KB, 245x322px) Image search: [Google]
Porfirio_Diaz_in_uniform.jpg
17KB, 245x322px
>>
>>54000041
lmao nice bait
>>
>>53998649
>and probably a racist as well

Dude had a black side bitch and some mixed kids with her
>>
>>54000239

>I don't have substantive retort so I'll call it bait
>>
>>54000041
This honestly
>>
>>53998649
Probably John A. MacDonald, and the most underrated would be William Lyon Mackenzie King.
>>
>>54000591
>>54001432
>letting people into a classroom who didn't have the test scores to be there
>but they're not white so they'll offer diversity of opinions or something
>>
>>54001663

>who didn't have the test scores to be there

According to who? It's the schools admissions policy, they can set the standard to whatever they want, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>54001916
They didn't have the test scores of the other students, but were significantly lower. And people wonder why affirmative action students have such high dropout rates.

Continue to be mad you have shitty opinions
>>
>>53998675
Literally the most overrated president. Only people who actually like him are retards and /pol/
>>
>>54000041
Yes, this is why colleges with a diverse student body do so much better. Those ivy league schools must be in the shitter by now.
>>
File: Peron.jpg (18KB, 250x285px) Image search: [Google]
Peron.jpg
18KB, 250x285px
>>53998649
Obvious answer, he was a fascist and I blame him for everything that happened from 1945 to 2015
>>
>>54002062
Nice meme opinion
>>
File: corazon+c.+aquino.jpg (192KB, 1188x1600px) Image search: [Google]
corazon+c.+aquino.jpg
192KB, 1188x1600px
>Mother of """""democracy"""""
>got elected because of "muh ded husband".
>incompetent woman who relies on her advisers to get shit done.
>>
>>54002122
>Iran-Contra
>Raided Social Security
>Supported Islamic extremists
>Supported Apartheid
>Supported Noriega
>Supplied arms to Iran and Iraq during Iran-Iraq war
>Supported Saddam Hussein
>>
>>54002350
All good things
>>
>>54000041
I don't asian americans would agree
>>
>>53998649
>Hamilton meme
Why has he surged in popularity all of the sudden?
>>
>>54002383
Thanks for proving my point that only retards and /pol/ like Reagan
>>
>>54002350
>Raided Social Security
SS was a doomed pyramid scheme from birth; even FDR admitted to that much.
>Supported Apartheid
You wanna see how great SA is since we let the nigs have it?
>Supported Saddam Hussein
Made strategic sense at the time.
>>
>>54002397
because they might replace his portrait on our currency.

Also they have a hit musical about him out on Broadway now.
>>
"25 years ago, we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope. Now we have no Reagan, no cash, and no hope."
>>
>>54002463
And almost every Republican
We'll meme'd kid
>>
>>54002509
>le South Africa was good when the MIGHTY AND VIRTUOUS WHITE MAN ruled meme
South Africa has always been shitty
>>
Most overrated leader? Probably Lincoln the war criminal who spit on the US Constitution and states' rights.
>>
>>53998649
Alvaro Uribe Velez, he's like Jesus in my country and is just a gangster.
>>
Google search "south africa baby rapes".
>>
Good ol' Reagan. Trolled liberals so hard that 30 years later they still mad.
>>
>>54002549
he already said retards
>>
>>54002583
US Constitution didn't allow for secession either
>>
File: 1453147485811.jpg (58KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
1453147485811.jpg
58KB, 638x479px
>>54002623
>>
>>54002521
Oh yeah that's right people were talking about replacing him with like Rosa Parks or some such

No one gives a shit about Broadway though
>>
>>54002024

>They didn't have the test scores of the other students, but were significantly lower
That's not true.

>affirmative action students have such high dropout rates
You got stats there or are you making this up too?

None of that actually matters, though. These institutions would be a lot worse off if they were dominated by two racial groups, therefore it is the duty of administrators to ensure that that doesn't happen. If people who shouldn't be admitted slip through the cracks, that's just one side of the cost/benefit analysis.

>>54002105

What are you trying to say?

>>54002386

So?
>>
>>54002583
I could agree with Lincoln
He's way over lauded desu
>>
>Jefferson is the most overrated
>Not Washington

Granted, all the FF are treated as god-like figures but Washington is revered the most.
>>
>>54002708
>Washington
>overrated
Kys you commie
>>
>>54002596
What's so bad about him?
>>
>>54002700
>That's not true
How do you think affirmative action works son? They lower test score requirements

>You got stats there or are you making this up too?
Look up black dropout rates at ivy league schools

>None of that actually matters, though. These institutions would be a lot worse off if they were dominated by two racial groups
We'll meme'd
>>
>>53998649
In recent history?
Fucking Bill Clinton
He pulled so much shady shit and almost all of it has been forgotten except for the one sex scandal

He had glorious moments such as:
Creating the housing bubble
Waco and Ruby Ridge
And
Signing into the law the precursor to the patriot act
>>
>>54002708
he literally single-handedly stopped coups and counter-rebellions

he is based
>>
>>54002777
The whole Reagan-Bush-Clinton run is probably the worst group of presidents. They all trampled people's rights and pulled some shady shit
>>
>>54002806
You also forgot Jimmy Carter
>>
>>54002777
Nice trips. Clinton was like the Emperor Caligula.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJEmBxtFreY
>>
>>54002828
Not to mention Bush 2 and Obama

We've had decades of just really terrible presidents when it comes to rights and shady shit desu
>>
>>54002828
Carter isn't held up to be anything more than a guy who rekt by a swamp rabbit though
>>
File: CH3ODB3WoAASL3o.jpg (34KB, 452x642px) Image search: [Google]
CH3ODB3WoAASL3o.jpg
34KB, 452x642px
>>54002828
Jimmy actually seems like a nice guy 2bh
>>
>>54002777
don't forget
>missed multiple chances to kill bin laden
>the Sudan pharmaceutical bombing
>Rwanda
>that time he bombed empty tents in Afghanistan
>>
>>54002777
how did he create the housing bubble and what did he have to do with waco and ruby ridge?
serious questions
>>
>>54000041
thats bullshit senpai in this country niggy nogs can get into medical school with 3 C's at A-level its ruining the entire education system
>>
>>54002877
And incompetent as fuck.
>>
>>54002777
And don't forget about NAFTA which fucked the working class across the continent and is a big reason for the massive influx of poor Mexicans who used to farm until NAFTA allowed US companies to destroy Mexican agriculture.
People liked Clinton because there happened to be an internet boom going on while he was in office and his fake balancing the budget stunt.
>>
>>54002910
Why?
>>
>>54002853
Other than Kennedy, pretty much every Democrat president since Wilson has been a power-aggrandizing fascist.
>>
>>53998649
John A. Macdonald is overrated in the sense that he's the only Canadian historical figure that most Canadians have ever heard of, and he's not really noteworthy enough to warrant that.
>>
>>54002943
Johnson was one of the 10 best presidents
>>
>>54002953
>John A. Macdonald is overrated in the sense that he's the only Canadian historical figure that most Canadians have ever heard of

Trudeau?
>>
File: 65624522.jpg (69KB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
65624522.jpg
69KB, 1024x572px
>>54002771

>significantly lower
No.

>Look up black dropout rates at ivy league schools
lmaoing @ u

>We'll meme'd
Although I btfo your other points, this is the one that you're really missing.
>>
>>54002885
He signed into law what allowed a mortgage law for banks
It's directly tied to the housing bubble

It wasn't necessarily him but the way his administration handled Waco and Ruby Ridge was fucking ridiculous
>>
>>54002957
Are you Squidding me?

>gave us welfare and 50,000 bodybags
>left office with the country on the brink of a civil war
>>
>>54002425
gook
>>
>>54002943
And if you go way farther back, Andrew Jackson was the first fascist president.
>>
>>54002965
Pierre was relatively recent (at least compared to Macdonald). Despite being highly politically divisive nowadays he also patriated the constitution, heavily reoriented Canada's international standing and had a strong impact on Canadian culture, so I'd call his government noteworthy if not unambiguously good.
>>
>>54002974
>what allowed a mortgage law for banks
I'm sorry I'm tired
What allowed the mortgage interest rates and the ability to give mortgages to people who could never pay
>>
>>54003019
Affirmative action aka we must give mortgages to illegal wetbacks.
>>
>>54002967
Why are universities better off letting in worse students because of their colour?
>>
>>54002934
It's late and I don't want to go that much into detail but

>Got elected because his opponent was Ford (basically a reminder of Nixon)
>Fucked up Panama Canal Treaty
>Iran hostage crisis handled poorly (not to mention didn't support the Shah when he was deposed by Islamic revolutionaries)
>Period of recessions/inflation (not entirely his fault)

The nly decent thing he did was the Egypt-Israeli treaty.

>>54002957
lel
>>
>>54002700
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/10/the-painful-truth-about-affirmative-action/263122/

>These institutions would be a lot worse off if they were dominated by two racial groups
[citation needed]

>cost/benefit analysis
Surely you have some sources?
>>
>>54003067
>(not to mention didn't support the Shah when he was deposed by Islamic revolutionaries)

That a surprise for a president who's a stealth anti-Semite and lover of all things Islamic? This was the guy who said it was a beautiful election when they elected Hamas in the Gaza Strip.
>>
>>54003067
>The nly decent thing he did was the Egypt-Israeli treaty

And then Carter wasted so much time on that that he ignored more pressing domestic issues during his first two years when he had a Democrat Congress.
>>
>>54001471
I always thought that Pierre Trudeau and Lester Pearson were overrated. Mackenzie King is one of the most underrated for sure thoug.
>>
>>54003073
No way he is going to answer this, pretty hypocritical tbqh
>>
>>53998675
Agreed. So overrated and the people that love him suffer from a special kind of selective memory, are stupid, willfully ignorant, or weren't even alive, let alone politically aware, during his presidency.
>>
>>54002967
The article you got that pic from very specifically states that they are lower in all of them. And, 7 fucking points at Darthmouth and columbia while also not admitting as many black students.

I don't know if you are retarded when it comes to stats but that is significant. It is especially more chilling when you realize that schools are by law required to count any mixed children as black and not mixed.

Also, notice how the average college graduation rate was 59% total while black was 45% according to your article.
>>
Literally every American president but Andrew Jackson is overrated as fuck
>>
>>54002967
Affirmative action is wrong because it is unmeritocratic. Any possible benefits, and you've yet to prove that there are any, are not worth an affront to equality of opportunity.
>>
>>54003066

You have two schools. One is entirely made up of wealthy Chads, Stacys and Asian nerds. The other is a vast conglomerate of people from varying cultures, social backgrounds and interests. Which school is going to produce more well-rounded individuals?

This has been the rationalization of Harvard's admission policy since they put a cap on Jew admittance in the '30s. I guess if someone could defeat this they would take down my entire argument as well as Harvard/the rest of the Ivy League.

>>54003073

>http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/10/the-painful-truth-about-affirmative-action/263122/
You can post the stats in there, but I'm not weeding through the conjecture.

>[citation needed]
See above

>Surely you have some sources?
I meant cost/benefit analysis in a rhetorical sense.

Driving cars is permitted by the gov't. The cost is 3000 innocent lives annually. The benefit is that commerce is able to continue.

Letting black kids into Harvard is done by allowing them to have lower scores. The cost is kids who shouldn't be in Harvard end up in Harvard. The benefit is a richer learning environment.

>>54003211

I agree that this is very bad, especially when you consider the people that were rejected so that those black kids could attend. People that were much more likely to have graduated. That's very tough to dismiss, however it is necessary.

>>54003324

>Any possible benefits are not worth an affront to equality of opportunity

This is very wrong. An inequality in opportunity is that some people are born poor and some are born rich. This disparity is a clear affront to equality of opportunity. You'd have to be some kind of gommie to think that taxing people out the ass in order to correct for this is the right thing to do.
>>
>>54003952
>cuck: the post
>>
>>54003197

You know I wasn't going to reply, but I did just because you said this. I spent a good 10 minutes reasoning and writing out a 1500 character post. I was planning on getting comfy and listening to some tunes, but I didn't just because of you. All of that lost comfort and for what? That time, that energy and where am I now. Why did even do it? To spite you? For the (you)s? And what then? You won't read it. You won't know I replied at all. You fucking forgot that you even said that I wouldn't reply. I won't even get a single meaningful (you). What's the God damn point? What's the point of any of this shit? Not only are my actions meaningless once I die, they're meaningless as I do them. There is no point. I'm so tired. I can't bear posting any more thought-out posts. Fuck this, I'm done.
>>
I guess euros are not willing to talk about their failures. Only americans posting.
>>
>>54004616
I don't know if you wanted to appear like a martyr or gain some sympathy but all your doing is arguing on 4chan, stop being so fucking melodramatic.
People stopped arguing properly a long time ago on all of the boards. I don't know why, use to have a lot of somewhat decent arguments even on /pol/ but now it is 100% meme speak.
If you have something intelligent to say, don't reply to any specific person, just make a general statement. That way, people won't feel the need to reply back to you to get the last say but if someone wants to argue with you they will.

It also helps to stop being a huge liberal faggot as for whatever reason you guys get buttblasted too easy.
>>
File: 2_web_olof_palme[1].jpg (28KB, 378x480px) Image search: [Google]
2_web_olof_palme[1].jpg
28KB, 378x480px
This nation wrecking commie.
>>
>and probably a racist as well.

You didn't explain why that is a bad quality.
>>
>>54004781
In Euroland it's still quite early in the morning at a Saturday. What do you expect?

Kohl. He was lucky that the reunification was in his term of office, because otherwise nobody would remember his fat face today. He ruled this country for 16 years and did nothing really significant accept for not stopping the Ossis to join us.
>>
>>53998675
First reply best reply. Reagan fucking sucked.
>>
>>54005087
Demonstrates a lack of empathy.
>>
>>54005102
It's 3AM here.
>>
>>54004968

A little sympathy is always good even if it's just me imagining it. But yeah, that's absolutely why I posted that shit. Thanks for the advice, however my butt is 100% not blasted.
>>
>>54003952
>Letting black kids into Harvard is done by allowing them to have lower scores. The cost is kids who shouldn't be in Harvard end up in Harvard. The benefit is a richer learning environment.

No learning environment is made richer just because some kid with dark skin shows up. It's made richer by having bright, inquisitive minds dedicated to academics. Diversity is not strength, and when promoted ahead of real concerns it becomes weakness.
>>
File: 89754983.png (99KB, 1430x300px) Image search: [Google]
89754983.png
99KB, 1430x300px
>>54005534

It's not as simple as black people have more melanin in their skin therefore they promote diversity. Black people carry with them an interesting cultural perspective, a perspective that non-black students attending Harvard benefit from engaging with.

The pic is for membership into the Skull and Bones secret society at Yale. It's very old and very exclusive. What's so great about it? It's the interesting variety of people who are both brilliant and diverse.

In the end, it doesn't matter if you're unconvinced that diversity is beneficial, because among academics there is consensus that it is critical for top-tier schools to be diverse. From there, it is their duty to do what they see as best for their institution, thus giving just grounds to affirmative action.
>>
Mohammed pbh
>>
>>54006134
The consensus amongst humanities academics means nothing, the tenure system has turned it into an ideological echo chamber where any opinions that don't come from a neo-Marxist point of view are rejected with extreme hostility. Diversity of thought, which is something that actually matters, is functionally dead. Universities have reached a point of being almost unworthy of their designation as such.
>>
>>53998649
De Gaulle

But Napoléon, and Louis XIV are not so far away from him
>>
>>54006134
>do what they see as best for their institution, thus giving just grounds to affirmative action.
This isn't entirely up to them thankfully.

Universities, which eat up taxpayer money like a sinkhole, are fair game for the state and federal legislature. Like for example, in the atlantic article they took a measure of it away from California public universities.
It is within the voters right both morally and legislatively to make colleges adhere to equality of opportunity and not necessarily affirmative action.

I believe a few other states have done this as well. It is also being tackled on a national level.
These talks aren't just saying that schools shouldn't use affirmative action, but they want to pass laws that will force the schools NOT to spend public money on affirmative action.
>>
>>54006283

NO. These systems have been around since the '30s when Harvard realized they needed to cap the number of Jews they admitted. The quote I pulled is from the 1968 Yale yearbook. You are wrong.
>>
>>54006391

Yeah and what they're doing is wrong. How do state and federal legislatures know what's best for these institutions? They don't, they have no place in saying what universities should be. This is just like the SCOTUS telling the PGA that walking isn't an essential part of golf. It's morally bankrupt bullshit.
>>
>>54006495
Where do you think the Marxism came from? Jews brought it here when they fled the Third Reich and quickly took over academia because they're extremely tribalistic and have never cared about their host culture further than their desire to reshape it to suit themselves. That they were allowed any level of influence on American society at all is a shame and a mistake from which we will never recover. Hitler may have been an idiot about many things but he was right about the damage that communist Jews were doing to society and continue to do today.
>>
>>54006634

So Jews came here, took over the universities, had children and then discriminated against those children when they applied to universities? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>54006616
You say that but they have no reason not to want affirmative action in universities.
The schools get payed more money, they get better coverage because of diversity and they get more students admitted overall while still maintaining whatever standards they hold for whites and asians.

The tax payers on the otherhand lose money have their children rejected at schools and have more to lose. There is no reason to trust the judgement of academia because not only are they a lot more left wing then the country, they also are pandering to the younger generation who is deeply indebted to these ideals which differ from the average american.

Lets take your argument to the next step. Degree creep is spreading across the country as employers are devaluing the degrees and complaining that young adults are coming out of colleges without the necessary skills for jobs.
Why are you convinced universities should be in charge when in fact the employers are consumers of graduated students?
>>
>>54000041
>Sorry that I think a university with a diverse student body provides a much better education than a non-diverse university.

Well, you're wrong.
The best and most reputable universities are not very diverse in general.
>>
>>54006778
Discriminated against? Jews are the most vastly overrepresented group at American universities, they've always managed to get around those pesky quotas.
>>
>>54002350
>>Supported Saddam Hussein

In a war against Iran you moron.
>>
File: 43675788792234.jpg (17KB, 402x495px) Image search: [Google]
43675788792234.jpg
17KB, 402x495px
>federalists
reminder that it's the United States of America, not the United Provinces of Greater Washington DC
>>
File: portland.jpg (48KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
portland.jpg
48KB, 400x400px
>>54000041
for any Americans that don't have the extra flags extension, this is coming from Oregon.
>>
File: 1433398284353.jpg (20KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1433398284353.jpg
20KB, 300x168px
Only sensible thing he did was stop the boats.
>>
Napoleon
>>
>>54007174
How is he overrated ?
>>
File: 90258394.png (119KB, 1600x316px) Image search: [Google]
90258394.png
119KB, 1600x316px
>>54006893

That's absolutely not true. Harvard, the most prestigious university on the planet, is the founder of diversity in higher education.

>>54006915

Jesus

>>54007047

for any posters that don't have the extra flags extension, this is coming from cuckville.
>>
>>54007047
no bully
>>
>>54007248
>mfw a learning environment was homogenous near me
>>
>>54007435

The hipsters and liberals are confined to the Willamette Valley. I don't live there. Stop posting pictures of hipsters or I'll start posting pictures of haggis.
>>
File: displeased-oregonian.jpg (20KB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
displeased-oregonian.jpg
20KB, 320x231px
>>54007569
>arrive for first day of class at my progressive, tolerant Oregon university
>room is full of beautiful different coloured faces, already feeling enlightened and more educated
>notice that only 9% of the room are African-Americans even though they make up 12% of the population
>mfw
>get shot
>>
>>54003952
It's not school's job to produce well-rounded individuals.

It should never have been.
>>
>>54008038
That's not the case actually. Universities have always set out to include at least a certain degree of education in the humanities, going way back to when they were first founded. It's important for students to know a bit about things like philosophy and anthropology even if they're there to learn about chemistry or physics. The problem is that now the humanities are bloated with all kinds of useless shit like African-American studies and you can actually get degrees in them.
>>
>>54008038

Says who? According to administrators at Ivy League schools, that's absolutely their job.

>>54007799

>be Englishman
>get btfo
>proceed to shitpost
>>
>>54002536
It's Jobs in that, not Reagan you moron.
>>
>>54008407
>i say someone got BTFO so they did
oregon tier post
>>
>>53998675
>winning the cold war
>>
>>54008528

>make valid points about affirmative action
>Englishman responds
>can't address any of my points
>defaults to shitposting
>namefag comes along
>doesn't understand what's going on
>tells me I'm in the wrong
>I respond

btfo
>>
>>54008834
You've literally done nothing in this thread but say that being around diverse cultures makes you more well rounded and better in your education without facts or studies.
The only thing you were correct on is responding to faggot about ivy league schools.

Meanwhile, someone hands you an atlantic article which shows that blacks and hispanics struggle when placed into higher tier colleges because of AA and therefore are actually better served in more remedial colleges but you ignore it.

You are completely and selfishly only looking at this from a white person's perspective. Blacks who go to colleges where they can't compete fail
Blacks who fail participate less in the community and clubs
http://www.seaphe.org/pdf/arcidiacono-social.pdf
they also are less likely to pass qualifying certification exams despite receiving a degree and leading them to believe they could.

The best thing to do is to just set up more programs to help poor students overall as that is why many blacks struggle because they have to work.
Again, that goes into a completely different argument though.
>>
>>54003952
>le white people at harvard are all legacies maymay
>>
>>54002750
Is normal that thief and gangsters are heros in your "civilization" but mr cia, he is a smooth mass murder and a puppet of your country. Just that.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.