[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the EU wants britain to stay in the EU >they also to force

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (32KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 460x288px
>the EU wants britain to stay in the EU
>they also to force 90000 refugees on us even though immigration worries are one of the main reasons for brexit

Where were you when brexit was confirmed and the EU was kill?

Britain saves europe again, you're welcome lads
>>
>>53933808
Leave EU PLEASE PLEASE
IT MAY DESTROY IT
>>
File: tumblr_m594q4Mv7y1qd09wwo1_500.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m594q4Mv7y1qd09wwo1_500.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>now the EU is going to place the refugees in actual white countries instead of Britain
Gee, thanks.
>>
>>53933873
The possibility exists that if the UK leaves we leave as well.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-14/dutch-populist-wilders-says-eu-finished-netherlands-must-leave
>>
>>53933873
June 2016

The month the EU dies.
>>
>>53933808
kek, Im really wondering if Merkel is secretly trying to save Europe. She saw the slow but steady islamization and decided she will sacrifice herself to make the people wake up and ethnicly cleanse the countries.

Seems more likely than her actually believing she is doing the right thing.
>>
>>53934073
Before that we're going to have a referendum to show the EU is undemocratic. I'm sure that will get exploited by our friend Nigel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i00Fi0tzro

http://www.politico.eu/article/poll-netherlands-ratification-association-agreement-ukraine/
>>
the UK will NEVER leave any alliance they're in.

The UK can't live without alliances, they always needed alliances of any sorts to do anything.
>>
>>53934073
No m8
It can't be before summer.
The Electoral Commission has said that the EU referendum campaign must last 10 weeks long and must not interrupt any other election.
A June or July vote would interrupt the Welsh/Scottish/Ulster/London devolved assembly elections and also English local elections.
And it can't be somewhere in the middle of July because that clashes with Scottish summer holidays.

We're going to have it after the 2016 Migrant Crisis. Either this autumn, or next year.
>>
File: ed sillyband.jpg (235KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ed sillyband.jpg
235KB, 1024x576px
>>53934186
This cunt actually thinks we're going to leave NATO
>>
>>53934186
The EU is not an alliance. That is NATO. These are separate organisations.
>>
>>53934692
>>53934704
union, alliances, same shit.
>>
>>53934802
> Oi Portugal let's beat up the stinking French together
Is not the same as
> Oi Portugal lemme annex you kay?
>>
>>53934072
Based, let's sink this shit with no survivors
>>
>>53934704
>organisations
>organiSations
>no z

cuck
>>
>>53933930
Which trailer park is that guy from?
>>
>>53934115
I'v been thinking about this too
She'd be an absolute madwoman if it turns out to be true
No one notice a slow demographic change but when you let millions of savage in people have no choice but to notice and act.
Literally pouring oil on the fire to bring back nationalism.

I really fucking wish it's a ruse.
>>
I thought you were only getting 20,000 doctors and astronomers?
>>
>>53933873

Or it may not.

That's the beauty of this argument, whatever happens it's a win-win situation for Europe and a lose-lose for Britain.
>>
>>53933808
>>the EU force 90000 refugees
Nope
Not EU
GERMANY!
>>
>>53942224
Why is it a loss for Britain, Miguel?
>>
YEESSSS DOOO IIITTT!!!!!!
>>
File: cat.png (108KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
108KB, 268x265px
>brits in delusion that brexit would kill EU
>when actually it would just make it stronger when only strong opposition couldn't affect the policies anymore.
>brits also think that EU wouldn't have even more power over UK when EU can freely control all the trade UK does with mainland after free trade agreement is nullified
Aim of the EU has been to drive UK out all along, they just couldn't do it openly.
>>
>>53942424
Our minister thinking about it... but first we need to built walls and get nukes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BCrL8kDRdI

>16 year-old girl scared to leave her house
>Preyed upon by muslim hordes in public and harassed by muslims multiple times
>talks about her and hear friends being frightened
>says refugees that truly need help wouldn´t act like this and these men should get deported
>a 50 year old friend of her who was made a cripple through a botched surgery receives no monetary help but all refugees do
>calls out to men to protect their female relatives
>knows that a war is coming up
>says Merkel wants to destroy Europe
>"Nobody wants to live in a world like this"

>Account and video deleted by the Germany state funded Bilderberg Facebook police

#SaveBibi
>>
File: Canada cucked city.png (146KB, 1024x619px) Image search: [Google]
Canada cucked city.png
146KB, 1024x619px
>>53942497
>>
>>53942424
You don't have to be in the EU to have a free trade agreement with the EU. If anything it would boost the economy as EU protectionist import tariffs would finally be removed .
>>
File: Uk newspapers.jpg (87KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
Uk newspapers.jpg
87KB, 600x642px
>>53942497
Still better than sharia spiders with ebola. :^)
>>
>>53942534
Do you think EU would give a beneficial agreement if UK leaves? You are lucky if EU doesn't antagonise UK similar way as it does with Russia.
>>
>>53942582
They are island and they have nukes.
They can do shit to uk.
>>
>>53942660
I have no idea what your point is?
>>
File: Bloody Helll.jpg (42KB, 330x505px) Image search: [Google]
Bloody Helll.jpg
42KB, 330x505px
>Implying Cameron is pro-exit

Really bad meme.
The Conservatives are going to shill for staying in just as hard as the rest of those cucks.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-22+at+02.05.43).png (16KB, 513x141px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-22+at+02.05.43).png
16KB, 513x141px
>>53942497
Which one of you is it?
>>
You won't leave though don't be a fool.
Just like there will be no uprising and day of the rope in Germany or Trump becoming a president.
Just relax and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>53942582
Why wouldn't they? After all, a free trade agreement is still beneficial for both parties, and that is, after all, what the EU was originally devised for, not to be some kind of superstate which will eventually get its own military force.

I suppose EU leaders could choose to 'punish' us if you like, but I don't think that would go down well for them, considering there are many more EU countries also frustrated with their membership that would see it as a provocation.
>>
>>53942849
Yep, cuckservative Cameron knows which side his bread is buttered on.

Originally he said if his demands were not met he would campaign for an EU exit. EU leaders called his bluff, told him to fuck off and he backtracked immediately.
>>
>>53942975
But I want off this wide ride
>>
>>53943036
Because just easily signing free trade agreement could also be read that all EU countries can just leave and still get all benefits.
>>
>>53943235
We already had a free trade agreement since 1973 though, not since the EU actually became a thing in 1992. Countries already know it's possible to just be part of the EEC anyway, as Norway, Switzerland and Iceland demonstrate.
>>
>>53943382
>Norway, Switzerland and Iceland demonstrate.
They are all controlled by EU anyway, actually even more than actual member states in some cases.
>>
>>53941356
its a nice fantasy.

Imagine her getting assassinated as start of a civil war, they find her diary where she explains everything, but its already too late and the process of making europe great again has already began.

I want to believe
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.