[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Turks treat alevi people badly? I had an Alevi friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: alevi.jpg (36KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
alevi.jpg
36KB, 500x303px
Why do Turks treat alevi people badly? I had an Alevi friend when I was in Istanbul and thought they are much nicer and better people than most of other turks. Women don't cover themselves in diapers and you can drink raki and have good discussions with them. Also women are extremely hot.
>>
Uhh
Only çomars (akp voting sandniggers) hate them. Because they cause a great sunni butthurt
>>
>>53866099
Sounds like shill, but besides that they are annoying with their meme R
religion sometimes they are pretty cool
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0eV1wsH4k

This looks much nicer than mosque.
>>
I was surprised to find out that something like 20% of Turks are alevis. You don't hear from them that much.
>>
only people with sand fever hate them to be honest cousin.
>>
>>53867333
That's good to hear! I remember them complaining that some devout Sunnis thought that they are infidels and 2nd class citizens.
>>
>>53866218
Alevis are not Shia you ignorant cunt. You're mixing it with Alawites. Alevism is just one of the Sunni brances. Those AKP voters tend to dislike Alevis because they believe in the Hannafi branch of Sunni.
>>53867240
It isn't a big thing to be an alevi. You just think of Ali as bigger ( they believe he reincarnates times to times. I heard some of them say Atatürk was actually Hz.Ali reincarnated to save the people of the faith )
So they don't feel like it is absolute necessary to state that they believe in the Alevi branch of Sunni islam.
>>
>>53866218
>Because they cause a great sunni butthurt
Why?
>>
>>53867461
Read this , >>53867450
They don't cause any butthurt.
It's just a political thing that would be a bad idea to speak of as in this moment.
It is a deep subject
>>
>>53867450
"Some sources link Alevism to Shia Islam and particularly to the heterodox syncretic[4] sufi group known as the Bektashi Order. According to these sources, Alevism is closely related to Bektashism: commonalities include the veneration of the Alevi saint Haji Bektash Veli, a Turkish[7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14] or Iranian[15][16][17][18][19][20] saint from Khorasan (modern-day Iran)[21] of the 13th century."
>>
>>53867610
My family is deeply involved in Bektaşi tariqat. I have been sent to there as a child to learn about the religion.
Haji Bektaşi Veli was one of the first schoolars among the Turkish society and philophy to spread Islam in Anatolia.
His beliefs and ideas later became a branch in Alevism.
It is linked to Shia because the islam was brought to Turks by Persians who had believed in Hz.Ali (s.a.v ). This influence cause to the Bektaşi and other Alevi schoolars to have somewhat similar beliefs but still it is not %100 similar to the Shia Islam.
>>
>>53867450
>I heard some of them say Atatürk was actually Hz.Ali reincarnated to save the people of the faith
ebin
>>
>>53867809
Okay, thank you for clarification!
>>
>>53867922
If you look forward to it deeper , you could see that Turkish Alevism ( that mostly the Bektaşi tariqat has established ) is neither of the two.
It has influences from both Shia and Sunni Islam but it is closer to Sunni Islam because of the lack of most Shia ibadats ( which are mostly Persian cultural things )
>>
>>53866099
>MUH SAND RELIGION

As an enlightened individual I just laugh my ass of to these barbaric Arabified savages while drinking my tea.
>>
>>53868005
Ok, that's interesting stuff, I should look into it closer. How does the divide show in Turkish society? I've read somewhere that the government rarely gives permissions to build alevi cems. Is the identity clearly visible in everyday life?
>>
test
>>
>>53868138
There is not much of a divide in the everyday life. My family believes in Bektaşi section of Alevi Islam but I had alot of other friends who were not Alevi.
It's just a political thing that started by a hotel being burned. Divide still continues to be political though. Also I haven't seen any Cemevi ( alevi mosque ) being restricted to build , it's just some lies by the Kurdish Alevis to seek attention from the media.
The hotels name is " Madımak Oteli " if you want to research on the political divide.
>>
>>53867610

Alevis would get executed in Iran over their ''Heresy''. Alevi sect is Turkish created sect that is half Turkic shamanism and half Anatolian Islam. It doesn't have any ''sunni'' or ''shia'' leanings.

>examples

Alevis pray while singing and playing instruments which comes from shamanism

Alevis (and Tukish sunnis) create totem trees to wish from ''Gods and their wise elder man who died''

Alevis make totem places at the locations they think their elders wise men had supernatural experiences

Alevis bath their children and pray for them at the same time to create a cleansing ritual which also comes from Shamanism

and shit ton of other practices as well.

>>53867809

Bektaşis can be classified as Sunni or Shia. It is not a solid shia or sunni thing either.

>t. grandson of a Alevi leader
>>
>>53866099
true alevis > other turks

they are like muslim gnostics

only bosniaks equal them in coolness
>>
>>53867333
my co-worker is a kemalist and he hates them too (he also hates kurds and armenians)
>>
File: 1383478138799.jpg (351KB, 1500x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1383478138799.jpg
351KB, 1500x1325px
Alevis don't shower.
>>
>>53866099
Türk Here

All the things you said Also apply to normal türk woman

And alevis are some of the most nationalistic ppl in turkey
I dont get the issue, are you sure you didnt talk to some dumb kurdos who want to shill you
>>
>>53872060
Kemalists are retarded
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WQGwaR023g

nerde kaldı imam aliye bizim saygımız :D
>>
>>53866099
>Why do Turks treat alevi people badly?
we don't but we should tbqh.
we are ignoring their incestourus habits and they tend to be leftist.
>>
>>53873180
AKP-retard detected
>>
The world is a mean place, Turkey is at its center.
>>
>>53873078
Shut the fuck up çomar
>>
>>53875177
Nice music!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.