[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you use these when you were a kid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (62KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 450x349px
did you use these when you were a kid?
>>
No, you bathe in the sink until you're able to bathe alone.
>>
holy fuck what the hell is that shit
>>
that's gotta be one of the most Japanese pictures I've ever seen
>>
>>53859467
Is that you?
>>
I was swimming in the ocean at that age.
>>
>>53859467
no we were too poor too afford a japanese
>>
>>53859467
That's the kind of stuff I see at the dollar store
>>
>>53859500
it's a "shampoo hat"
kids hate to close their eyes when they shampoo their hair
so if they put these on, they don't have to close their eyes when they shampoo and rinse
>>
File: 1452213601044.jpg (126KB, 659x667px) Image search: [Google]
1452213601044.jpg
126KB, 659x667px
>>53859568
>A shampoo hat
asian technology, lads
>>
When I was a child, I was just thrown into a trough filled with water and sprinkled some powder for washing.
>>
>>53859568
i've only seen those in anime...

we do have tearless shampoo
>>
>>53859568
So you're assuming that every jap used a shampoo hat in their lifetime.
>>
>>53859467
Can't your kids just close their weird eyes?
>>
>>53859598
In my country, "Shampoo without tears" is called "Just water"
>>
>>53859568
Why would someone who's squinting all day need such a thing
>>
>>53859467
no we were so poor that we bathe with bucket and a cup because we had no hot water, heat the water on a wooden stove in a bucket, fill half a cup with hot water half with freezing cold one from the pipe and pour it on yourself
>>
No, I am not a fucking jap. I was swimming in river, ate berries from bush, played with hedgehogs and other wild animals and even had never seen antibacterial soap until adulthood.
>>
>>53859637
It made you stronger anon.
>>
>>53859467
Of course I didn't. We were visiting a public banya back then. Other people around would laugh and mock me probably for being affraid of soap.
>>
File: babyshampoo.gif (73KB, 350x447px) Image search: [Google]
babyshampoo.gif
73KB, 350x447px
>>53859628
in my country it's actually soup with different mix of detergents so it doesn't irritate as much as normal soup
>>
>>53859733
>soup
>>
>>53859637
You described my mother's upbringing. She was third World like you, guess that makes you appreciate high standards the US has attained today just that much more.
>>
>>53859630
kek
>>
that thing is so unnecessary. so japanese. it's like how they all carry umbrellas everywhere. very particular people.
>>
i've never used such a beta stuff
>>
>>53859733
This shit is a lie
>>
No, but I will for my child (if I ever have one).
>>
of course not wtf japan
>>
I used to want this hat when I was very little(I got to know this hat through tv ad). But my dad told me it's a trash which isn't worth paying money. When I grew up a little, I found my dad was right.
>>
>>53859467
>>53860995
I want it NOW
>>
Otousan was a cheapskate.
>>
>>53859637
That's how i used to bathe when i was a kid

To make matters worse i lived in a town that had water and electricity shortages all the time because of US sanctions. So my parents were forced to bathe me using above method only once a week. I had some serious slaps because i went outside to play and sweat like a mofo right after my weekend bathing

Oh the memories
>>
>>53860995
The older you get, the more you realise your parents were right
>>
>>53861117
There's a saying here: Start beating your kids when you realize they're starting to become like you
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.