[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does my country need feminism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1406834528136.jpg (199KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1406834528136.jpg
199KB, 800x900px
Does my country need feminism?
>>
File: 1453116444701.jpg (31KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1453116444701.jpg
31KB, 395x401px
>>53857905
>Mother should die instead.
>>
>>53857905
Based misogynist turks. I see only good things in your future, like overpopulation and mass social instability.
>>
>>53857905
would atat*rk have tolerated muslim autism such as this?
>>
I'm a ~liberated Western woman~ and I will agree that a murderer is worse than a rapist. Both are scum but its horrible to kill an innocent child based on something their father did.
>>
>>53857977
no, but he wouldn't have tolerated the kurdish rebels, mhp neo-nazis or the chp kuks

its all fucked son, this country needs a new powerful and revolutionary leader if we are ever able to climb out of this situation
>>
they need to do way instain roaches
>>
>>53858029
DARK ALLEY
A
R
K

A
L
L
E
Y
>>
Hey, it's that same guy who got sued for building a giant robot!

ALL HAIL GOKCEK
>>
getting rid of Islam should be enough
>>
Rape victims should get free abortions imo
>>
>>53857905
Holy fuck that triggered me. I'm shaking rn
>>
>>53858215

Would you murder these women?
>>
>>53858273
If the mothers wanted to abort them before birth then yes.
>>
>>53858273
Yes.
>>
>>53858309
That didnt come out right... What I mean is that any rape victim should have the option to terminate any resulting pregnancy.
>>
File: human-life-will-be-defended2.jpg (26KB, 270x417px) Image search: [Google]
human-life-will-be-defended2.jpg
26KB, 270x417px
>>53858309
>>53858334

Then you are murderers plain and simple. I hate to say it but murder has NO PLACE in any human society. Would you like it very much if somebody tried to murder you because of something one of your ancestors did?
>>
>>53858397
Its not the same thing. Unborn people do not have the same rights imo.
>>
>>53858397
My grandma got pregnant when she was 15 and would'v preferred she simply got an abortion.

Also the state, should provide cheap and easy access to abortion and contraception to low preforming groups such as white trash, blacks & spics. To ensure the the problems that arise from raising children in terrible environments, often caused by the children being raised solely by their mother, are diminished.
>>
>>53858346

By "terminate any resulting pregnancy" you mean "murder any child"?

Sorry but that is wrong. As of right now, Sweden doesn't even allow the death penalty for rapists...but you want to give the death penalty to the children of rapists? Who had nothing to do with it?
>>
>>53858436

So people who aren't like you don't have the same rights as you do. Where have I heard that logic?

I am sorry but no. It is the same thing. Show some care and empathy.

>>53858474

If you really want your mother/father dead then just say so, why would you want your grandma to do your dirty work? If you want to genocide the poor or ethnic minorities, why ask the state to do your dirty work? And why target babies in particular?

Ugly thing about pro-choicers is they like to hide, and target the weakest ones who cannot fight back.
>>
>>53858478
>As of right now, Sweden doesn't even allow the death penalty for rapists
I think rapists are scum, but it is also true that many women lie about rape and therefore introducing the death penalty for that crime would not be a good thing.

>but you want to give the death penalty to the children of rapists?
1. Unborn people do not have the same rights

2. Women should be able to choose when they have a kid, and never be forced to carry some rapists bastard.
>>
>>53858548
Whats wrong with wanting children to be raised in loving environments, with parents who want and care about them?
>>
>>53857905
>>53857932
>tfw even India is laughing at rape in Turkey
>>
File: aha.jpg (86KB, 621x960px) Image search: [Google]
aha.jpg
86KB, 621x960px
>>53858606

Nothing.

But there IS something wrong when you start murdering any kid who you decide doesn't have a "loving environment".

Maybe....instead of murdering kids for not being "loved enough".........try loving them instead. I bet it will make a world of difference. Why do choicers consider murder a legitimate solution to poverty?

>>53858601

>t many women lie about rape and therefore introducing the death penalty for that crime would not be a good thing.
But murdering innocent children would be a good thing? Hmm. Sounds like you care more about the rights of men accused of rape than you care about children.
>1. Unborn people do not have the same rights
Yes, and that is STUPID, and deeply so. They should have the same rights. Location does not determine worth.
>2. Women should be able to choose when they have a kid, and never be forced to carry some rapists bastard.
By "choose when to have a kid" you mean "murder children"? Fair enough if a woman wants to delay pregnancy. But if she ends up with a child it is wrong to murder that child. Plain and simple.

I am going to bed though its late.
>>
>>53858712
>Why do choicers consider murder a legitimate solution to poverty?
Less niggers, means less crime and a safer place for you and i to live in.
>>
>>53857905
that's... India tier? Possibly worse? Even they acknowledge the rape problem.
>>
>>53858255
I bet you can't even right now ,right ?
>>
>Does my country need feminism?
Depends, can I currently fugg qt grills over there? That aren't prostitutes?
>>
>>53858712
>But if she ends up with a child it is wrong to murder that child.
Imo womans right to choose > rights of an unborn child.

I think we are arguing about values and theres not much else to say except that we disagree.
>>
>>53858847
You can only fuck trashy whores here who already had 1023128 dicks in their pussy.
Qts don't fuck until marriage ;,,;
>>
>>53858712
Am I the only one who sees that the logo is made out of kike star parts?
>>
A new crusade is what Turkey needs m8
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.