[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>europe For what reason does it continue to exist? The vast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 20

File: 1421834627270.jpg (82KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1421834627270.jpg
82KB, 400x388px
>europe

For what reason does it continue to exist? The vast majority of science and technology nowadays comes from the new world, japan and korea.

Europe is pretty obsolete. It's only good for when I want to see quaint old castles.
>>
File: 1275505278298.jpg (6KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1275505278298.jpg
6KB, 249x242px
>>53783905
>vast majority
>>
>>53784086
Intellectual property indicators and research papers. There are literally more patents coming from Korea than all of Europe and like 4 times as many coming from the US as all of Europe. In terms of research, America has 60% of the most cited papers, Korea and Japan another 12%, and Europe like 20% as a whole.
>>
>>53785136
Europeans BTFO
>>
>yuropoors
>>
We pay better
>>
>>53785136
and most of that is based on earlier work done by europeans. patents for slightly modified reverse-engineered products are still patents. the same applies to research.

gooks have precisely zero capacity for original thought and that's not going to change any time soon.

>For what reason does it continue to exist?

because humanity will stagnate without our creativity, it's as simple as that. the only exception to this, really, is the indians but they can't even invent a toilet they're willing to use so there's not much hope for them right now.

nice bait though, got me to reply
>>
>>53783905
>quaint old castles
America is shit exactly because it lacks enough old buildings to live. All your good property is concentrated in like 3-5 cities nad costs 1000000000000 a month.
>>
File: sony.jpg (1MB, 2800x1188px) Image search: [Google]
sony.jpg
1MB, 2800x1188px
>>53785702
I'm sorry, when's the last time Europe produced any entertainment of worth? Any art besides shitty abstraction?

Asians make games, Americans make movies, Europeans make shariah law.
>>
>>53785702
The definition of creativity: Creativity is a phenomenon whereby something new and somehow valuable is formed. The created item may be intangible (such as an idea, a scientific theory, a musical composition or a joke) or a physical object (such as an invention, a literary work or a painting).

I don't think you understand the words that are coming out of your mouth.
>>
>>53786022
>Europe doesn't make games

Sweden alone is responsible for Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront, Payday 2, Hotline Miami, Need for Speed and Minecraft and we're only 9 million people.
>>
>>53785828
>he says with a triumphant smirk on his face as he cries over the fact that he lives in a filthy commie block
>>
>>53786392
All shit meme games desu
>>
25% of the world economy is europe, thats why faggot. if europe goes down you'll go down faster, keep laughing
>>
>>53786392
http://blazepress.com/2014/12/take-look-around-luxurious-property-beverley-hills/

Why do all Europeans move to America once they've made it big?
>>
>>53786392
None of those would exist without America codevelopers and publishers, not to mention they rely heavily on the Japanese console market.

The exception is Minecraft, but that's meme tier.

And congratulations for creating 7 games out of literal millions.
>>
>>53786526
low taxes while still being 1st world id think
>>
>>53786489
At least it isn't Blizzard, Bioware or fucking EA
>>
>>53786526
Because the USA is a country for the rich. If you're well off America is paradise, otherwise it's a shithole with coroporations exploiting the average citizen all the time.
>>
>>53786433
That doesn't really make America lesser crap compared to Europe.
>>
>>53786709
There's still a strong middle class and a high per-capita GDP here, though.

nice même
>>
>>53786630
Literally 4/7 of those games are EA.
>>
>>53786630
Half of those games are EA games though
>>
File: golden maymay kek faec.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
golden maymay kek faec.png
12KB, 500x500px
>>53783905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km8UzWIAWX8&ab_channel=ScotGoyld
>G
>E
>T
>
>S
>H
>O
>T
>>
>>53786630
kek okay i was too fast there, EA published some of those.
>>
>>53786827
More like all of those except minecraft (which is a shit tier meme game).

MAXIMUM EUROPOOR DAMAGE CONTROL
>>
>>53786709
>it's shit for poor refugees and turks therefore it's a shit country
>>
>>53786848
video games are degenerate anyway
>>
>>53786759
USA is third world tier.
When you are not part of the 1% that generates 80% of the GDP then you work 60hours per week without holydays to pay your student debs, hospital bills and credit card loans.
>>
>>53786630
Everything bad about those companies is produced in Canada. Coincidence? probably.
>>
>>53786929
nice source f@m
>>
>>53786759
The american middle class is much smaller than the average european one and it continues to disappear. The american GDP per capita and other statistics get boosted massively by the rich people. If you look at the IHDI you can see that the average people have a way lower living standard than other first world countries. I'm not saying the USA is a bad country, I think if you aren't a doctor or engineer you're pretty much fucked.
>>
>>53786929
>m-muh free shit
>60% taxes

lmao go away cuckmany
>>
>>53787016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_household_income

Nice meme faggot.
>>
>>53787016
>average people have a way lower living standard than other first world countries

false

>IHDI

muh feels: the index
>>
>>53785136
kek I knew your argument would be about patents, countries have different policies about giving patents, any screw in a certain position is prone to be a given a patent in those ridiculous countries. And anyway those country only innovate on things we invent. muh cruved screen, etc....
>>
>>53786989
Equality in chances and eanrings = worse than third world
crimerates = third world tier
prison population = more police state than china
>free
>>
>>53787205
Literally memes that have nothing to do with negative liberties.

My freedom of speech is far better than yours.

My gun rights are far better.

Alcohol and tobacco is much cheaper in my state, weed is also legal.

What does your cuckhole have?
>>
>>53787184
Okay why don't you go back to using cathode tubes and flip phones then? I'll be taking your touch screen smart phones, LED screens, quartz wristwatches, etc now.
>>
>>53786221
The "Asians aren't creative" meme is just how /pol/ tries to rationalize the rapid development of many east Asian nations without contradicting their beliefs about the genetic superiority of whites. Understanding the social and environmental factors behind things like intelligence and economic development is hard, so therefore genes.
>>
>>53787324
>muh guns
can you be more meme?
>>
>>53787184
Europe would be an electricity less, airplane less, and cultureless shithole without your American saviors.

Be grateful french cuck, without us, you would be part of Germany.
>>
>>53787324
Kinder surprise. Enjoy your ruined childhood.
>>
Meanwhile on the Dutch web
>ixquick and startpage as privacy search engines
>startmail for encrypted email
>Stack by TransIP for 1 terabyte encrypted storage and syncing
>net neutrality laws where ISP's aren''t even allowed to scan your traffic
Feels good man.
>>
>>53787467
>muh free healthcare

Isn't a freedom when im being robbed 60% of my income for it, Jose.
>>
File: Freedom of speech Index.png (156KB, 1000x513px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom of speech Index.png
156KB, 1000x513px
>>53787324
>>53787324
>My freedom of speech is far better than yours.
Wrong, muh freedom is a lie
>My gun rights are far better.
>Alcohol and tobacco is much cheaper in my state, weed is also legal.
You're arguing with guns and drugs, are you a nigger?
>>
So we all agrre that the USA is a very ugly smelly unsafe and for the majority of its population poor to lice country.

/thread
>>
>>53787498
1tb free storage
>>
Daily reminder that South Korea has literally ZERO Nobel prizes.

Yes, South Korea where kids stay at school until 10PM, even in weekends.
>>
>>53787519
>Wrong, muh freedom is a lie

Yes, absolutely.

I won't be arrested for hate speech unlike your Ahmed cum-guzzling country.

I can openly give Hitler salutes and praise the Nazis.

I can openly deny the holocaust.

Your freedom of speech (or lack of thereof) is a complete fucking joke Mehmet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/12/berlin-police-raid-10-sites-in-german-capital-in-crackdown-on-online-anti.html

JUST
>>
>>53787498
>using American inventions
wew lad
>>
>>53787517
It isn't freedom either when you loose your house and car because you can't afford your medical bills after an accident
>>
>>53787639
.nl was the first country top level domain
>>
>>53787653
Luckily I have health insurance and so do the vast majority of Americans, Ali.
>>
>>53787653
Only a very small minority of Americans are without health insurance.

Where does this meme originate?
>>
>>53787517
I didnt event talked bout your healtcare, let alone retirement programs for your vets.
Im glad that you know my herritage just looking at my flag, how should i call you? Tyrone? Shaniqua? Xin Li Peng?
>>
>>53787596
>yuropoop kike circlejerk award
ayy
>>
>>53787596
Reminder that South Korea funnels all its minds into concrete and not abstract work. Even the 220 IQ Korean Engineer whiz kid who worked at NASA at the age of an elementary schooler is working for a the gov now.

Not to mention there were numerous chances that Korea. Philip Kim should have been a co recipient of the Nobel Prize for Graphene, to which even Andre Geim (one of the recipients) said "I owe Philip a great deal for this, and many people heard me saying – before and after the Nobel Prize – that I would be honoured to share it with him."

Also Nobel Prizes aren't a perfect indicator of cross national scientific accomplishment. From 1901-1925 America had 20x less Nobel Medals in the sciences, but everyone knows America science >European Science at that point.
>>
>>53787714
Beats being an arab berber rape babby, paco.
>>
>>53787628
Those are country specific laws, everywhere else in europe this is allowed. You can get shot for running away from the police but enjoy being able to deny the holocaust.
>>
>>53787742
Numerous instances that Korea should have won the Nobel Prizes*
>>
>>53786575
Mirror's edge, Magicka, Mad Max, Amnesia and Penumbra series, SOMA, The Darkness, Europa Universalis, Just Cause, Steamworld, World in Conflict, Tom Clancy's the Division, Wolfenstein New Order, Warhammer Vermintide, Sanctum

want me to go on :^)?
>>
>>53787769
Im Basque, the only original European language/culture, now GTFO and go chim out in your BLM meeting
>>
>>53787800
So in otherwords Cuckmany has terrible free speech rights.

Whatever. Enjoy your daily 3000 mudslimes. I'd want to be shot dead if I was an ethnic German watching my country commit cultural and ethnic suicide.
>>
>>53787884
>I'm basque

Shouldn't you be blowing up a building right now for muh independence? Kek
>>
>>53786022
>Asians make games, Americans make movies
Stupid bullshit.
>>
>>53787884
>Im Basque
Day of the rope against Spaniards when?
>>
ITT: Yuropoors getting BTFO
>>
>>53787730
It's a good indicator of scientific progress. And yes, kikes win it a lot, so I say it as a completely unbiased person.
>>53787742
>Reminder that South Korea funnels all its minds into concrete and not abstract work.

Topkek, most of the Nobel prizes in the sciences are NOT abstract. At most the physics ones are, and even those are not always abstract, for example

>1956/1973/2000/2009: semiconductors physics
>2010: graphene
>2014: blue LEDs

And many, many more.

>From 1901-1925 America had 20x less Nobel Medals in the sciences, but everyone knows America science >European Science at that point.

In the period 1901-1925, Europe definitely dominated America in terms of physics and mathematics (my fields), not certain about the others.

America started to dominate later.
>>
File: patents.jpg (28KB, 353x369px) Image search: [Google]
patents.jpg
28KB, 353x369px
>>53785136
>There are literally more patents coming from Korea than all of Europe
m8... I do acknowledge Worst-Koreas innovative capacity but your claim is bullshit.
>>
>>53785136
most patents are trolls fiy like the term "patent troll" is a thing in the US. Asetek took the all in one coolers that everyone was making and got a US judge to say it's their invention/intelectual property so no one else can put the pump in the cpu block now.
>>
>>53787888
>so many mudslimes xD
This is literally the only argument americans have because you're inferior in every other way.
>>
>>53787822
Half of those are meme games and artsy fartsy games. That's still not even .1% of the rest of the world's output.
>>
Dividas et impera mr shekelburg.
Dividas et impera.
>>
>>53783905
ITT fat americucks take credit for gook technology
>>
my blood is european, they are my brothers
>>
>>53787990
No America was undoubtedly dominating at that point in all but the most abstract fields.
>>
America: look at this plot of land. Let me show you all the great things I will do with it.

Europe: look at this old building. Let me show you all the great things about it that happened in the past.
>>
>more than half of Americans — 56 percent, to be exact — have less than $1,000 combined in their checking and savings accounts
http://www.inquisitr.com/2712130/does-the-middle-class-even-exist-anymore-most-americans-dont-even-have-1000-in-savings-report/
>>
>>53787336
lcd was an european invension, stop trying to find a way out.
>>
>>53786022
> entertainment is somehow sciene now
One burger too much, he?
>>
>>53788044
Not really. As evidenced my freedom of speech is way better than yours, Mohammed. Also I have more negative liberties than your country (gibe autobahn though)
>>
>>53787927
You niggers only now about violence shouldnt be civilized by now colonial mongrel?
>>53787930
Who would clean our toilets without andalusian gypsies here?
>>
>>53787519
>>My freedom of speech is far better than yours.
>Wrong, muh freedom is a lie
you literally will rot in jail in Germany if you say that 5 million instead of 6 died in the lolicaust. What's worse is that you've exported this mentality elsewhere so now most of europe has "hate speech" laws and extra judicial courts who decide if you're "racist". I wish I had half the freedoms they have in the US
>>
>>53788162
All the great advancements in computing didn't happen in Europe. I'm pretty sure LED and LCD development took place mostly in the American West Coast in the 20th century and in Korea and Japan in the 21st.

Just admit it. Europe belongs in a museum. We should have just annexed you after WW2.
>>
>>53788141
>build cardboard house that get easily wiped out during tornadoes
>european houses made in stone by visionnary ancestors stay in place.
>>
>>53788162
Europe would invent something that degenerate.
>>
>tfw we can wipe Yurop off the face of the planet at any instant
>>
>>53788244
Your extremism reeks of inferiority complex. typical silly new worlder.
>>
>>53788268
Yes, enjoy living in the past while we build the future. Don't worry, we won't let you starve.
>>
>>53788124

You're dumb as shit, dude. Europe dominated 1901-1925.

>Special and general theory of relatively developed in Europe
>QM almost exclusively developed by European scientists
>Greatest physicists, mathematicians almost exclusively European with few exception

Admit you don't know shit about science.
>>
>>53788329
What has France done in the past 100 years beside get btfo by Germany twice?
>>
>>53788206
Europe as a whole is much older than the US. There's a reason we don't have all those freedoms like guns, weed and so on yet because those freedoms come with a price. The average people are dumb and can't handle them.
>>
File: skinheads_of_poland.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
skinheads_of_poland.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
>fighting over whose ancestors are superior
>>
File: americans.png (100KB, 597x1075px) Image search: [Google]
americans.png
100KB, 597x1075px
>>53787170
>false
Except it's true, the average american can barely afford the computer he uses to come here and pretend his country isn't a third world shithole
>>
File: 118.png (469KB, 569x678px) Image search: [Google]
118.png
469KB, 569x678px
Why are American posters the worst ?
>>
>>53788344
Pretty sure Europe was so anti- innovation at one point that all your great Jewish scientists (Einstein!) had to leave for America. Not to mention how much help Einstein received from AMERICAN scientists in taking pictures of the eclipse.

Who was Feynman? Who was Pualing? Gould, Watson, Crick, Bell, Tesla, Oppenheimer, Wu, Yang, Alvarez, Allport, Gell-mann, etc?
>>
>tfw all the yuropoors have to team up just to come close to our greatness
top wew
>>
>>53788523
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_household_income

Nice meme cunt
>>
Because we remind europoors of how far they've fallen.
>>
I like Europe, but I don't like how irresponsible they're leaders have been with immigration and refugees.
>>
>>53788740
Our most populated country holds 90mil people, you're more than three times that. Of course we have to team up.
>mfw statefags have to unite to compete with our might
>>
>>53788799
>take away prepaid services aka taxes
>look we earn more
Good job, meanwhile in reality the average american is literally poorer than the average inhabitant of an ex communist shithole and greece
>>
>>53788906
>I don't like how irresponsible they're leaders have been with immigration and refugees.
They know what they're doing. They don't give a shit about culture or history. It's factory fodder, nothing more. More people, more money. They're willing to accept any kind of societal change as long as it doesn't conflict with economical growth.
>>
>>53789080
I'm pretty sure California alone rivals your greatest countries. I bet Massachusetts alone has more great researchers than any single European country.
>>
>>53789080
Flyovers don't contribute to anything and southern states make us look worse
>>
>>53788701

>Feynman
He didn't do any work in the period 1901-1925, seeing as he was born in 1918.
>Pualing
If you mean Pauling, he received his PhD in 1925, did almost all of his notable work after that.
>Gould
He was born in 1941.
>Watson
Discovered DNA in 1953
>Crick
He was British
>Bell
He was Scottish, also Meucci (Italian) developed an earlier version of the telephone.
>Tesla
A Serb
>Oppenheimer
Good scientist, but mostly known for is involvement in the Manhattan project, I can literally name 10 more influential quantum physicists than him from Europe.
>Wu, Yang
Both of which did their work way after 1925
>Alvarez
Did his work way after 1925
>Allport
kek
>Gell-mann
literally born after 1925

Now I know most Americans are absolutely retarded, beyond saving even, but this literally is one of the most retarded posts I've had the displeasure of reading.

We were LITERALLY talking about scientists from the era 1901-1925, and you failed to name even ONE American who did his work then. You're dumb as shit. I'm 100% sure you're not involved in STEM, if you are, say in which field so we can see your aptitude.

And now, from the top of my head, a couple of Europeans scientists who did their work in the 1901-1925, all of which could solo your broken list

>Albert Einstein
>Marie Curie
>David Hilbert
>Niels Bohr
>Werner Heisenberg
>Wolfgang Pauli
>Erwin Schrödinger

etc.
>>
All Americans of any note are ethnic Europeans.
>>
>>53787696
>30%
>Small minority

http://www.insureme.com/life-insurance/american-families-going-without-life-insurance-what-cost
>>
>>53789421
Hilbert was a mathematician you tard.
>>
>>53789119
citation needed
>>
>>53789222
Saddening.
>>
>>53789569

Scientists and mathematicians, as I said in my earlier post, Europe dominated mathematics then too.

But I bet a psych major like you wouldn't know that.
>>
>>53789550
>life insurance

Not health insurance, dumb fuck.
>>
>>53789244
>I'm pretty sure California alone rivals your greatest countries.
Anything but. 8th, gdp wise.
>>
>>53789569

Also, he worked on general relativity.

Don't even know why I'm arguing with an obeast

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein%E2%80%93Hilbert_action

For one.
>>
>>53789569
>A couple of European scientists who did their work in the 1901-1925
>>
>>53788244
>>53788404
Color graphics was invented by a Swedish inventor. SMS is a Finnish invention etc. the list goes on.
The Zune is an american patent. (muh inventions)
>>
Please leave the European Caliphate alone. They can't help their lazy nature.
>>
>>53789748
Yes I know that he did. But he was a mathematician first and foremost and he only worked on it to one up physicists. He found the equation in a fraction of the time it took Einstein.

Meant to link>>53789757
to>>53789684
>>
>>53786022
like 65% of hollywood films these days have a brit as the leading man or lady
>>
>>53789811

>He found the equation in a fraction of the time it took Einstein.

Oh boy. What's your major? Can't be physics.
>>
>>53789645
>>53788523
>>
>>53789703
lol ok

its "just" 15.4% of the US population. Still not a minority thou.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_insurance_coverage_in_the_United_States
>>
>>53789863
That's because they can't wait to pretend to be American.
>>
>>53789886
It isn't, but screenshot me a picture of your test scores/qualification w/e if you're going to continue being a hypocrite.

Quite naturally, and in accord with Hilbert's view of things, the resulting law of warpage was quickly given the name the Einstein field equation rather than being named after Hilbert. Hilbert had carried out the last few mathematical steps to its discovery independently and almost simultaneously with Einstein, but Einstein was responsible for essentially everything that preceded those steps...".[B 11]
>>
>>53789926
15% is a minority to be fair
>>
>>53787519

Enjoy your caliphate.

meanwhile if Freedomland
>>
>>53789886
Not to mention I'm juggling multiple threads. I skimmed your post so I posted American scientists from outside the 1901-1925 period. You stated that we didn't have any great physicists at all, so I responded to that.
>>
>>53786221
>can't disprove the argument so resorts to semantics

absolutely pathetic
>>
File: canadian-tire.jpg (61KB, 318x306px) Image search: [Google]
canadian-tire.jpg
61KB, 318x306px
>all this American shitposting
and euros think Canada is bad, kek
>>
>>53789992

>steps to its discovery independently and ALMOST simultaneously with Einstein, but Einstein was responsible for essentially everything that preceded those steps.
>was responsible for essentially everything that preceded those steps.

Topkek, fucking stop embarrassing yourself.

>tfw we went from "America dominated Europe in 1901-1925" to "Which Euro scientist/mathematician" did more work on the field equations in GR

loving every laugh
>>
>>53789923
>wealth per adult

Literally a meme.

Look at median household income and report back.

>>53789926
11 percent now:: http://www.gallup.com/poll/186047/uninsured-rate-third-quarter.aspx

So yes. Vast majority has health insurance.

Keep memeing on.
>>
>>53790069
>begging arguments based on facts

>literally typed "gooks have precisely zero capacity for original thought and that's not going to change any time soon."

Your a special kind of stupid aren't you
>>
>>53790069
Your entire argument is invalid if you don't even know what creativity means. Your entire argument was centered around innovation and creativity, or our supposed lack thereof.

You use creativity the same way niggers did when they thought gramophones were magic.
>>
>>53790018
>that article

Based
>>
>>53790135
Like I said, just because you had a couple eminent scientists during that period doesn't mean your output exceeded ours. If you look at national metrics and the output of the entire bodies of researchers, we definitely outdid you. Not to mention, the Netherlands doesn't even deserve to be a country.
>>
>>53790052

Stop fucking lying, you can't lie on the internet that easily.

Refer to my earlier post: >>53787990

>America started to dominate later.

I literally admit that America dominates science (and has done for a while), but certainly not in 1901-1925.

Just admit you're wrong.
>>
>>53790144
>Look at median household income and report back.
Yes you already said that, doesn't change the fact that you're literally poorer than a greek
Like seriously, hundreds of millions of americans DREAM of being as rich as a fucking greek one day
>>
>>53786759
>strong middle class

Mate, just shut the fuck up and stop making us look bad
>>
>>53790093
Newfag detected. We used to be KANGZ of shitpostin n sheeit but we decided to have mercy on the board and tone it down.
>>
>>53790271
okay fine you're right that Europe had more eminent scientists during that time period, but we were still better as a whole. And we still are better and will always be better than your entire continent combined.
>>
>>53790240

>your

I'm an Arab, I don't claim anything at all, I simply want you to admit you were wrong.

It's not a muh heritage thing for me.

>the Netherlands doesn't even deserve to be a country.

Ah, non sequiturs. The sign of a sore loser.
>>
File: 1451366281495.png (272KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1451366281495.png
272KB, 500x331px
>>53790352
>EU will never be a true Union.
>>
>>53783905
http://www.faqs.org/patents/top/top-inventors-2015/
Only 4 Europeans on the list of top 100 inventors.
One is a Jew named Joachim the other is a Swede named Muhammad.

>>53790409
Shitskin tripfags go in the oven.
>>
>>53786526

Precisely because they've made it big. How many average, normal yuro wagecucks do you see moving or wanting to move to Murica?

You only move to places like Murica or Dubai if you are a millionaire or a really piss poor poorfag.
>>
>>53790281
>Yes you already said that, doesn't change the fact that you're literally poorer than a greek

False.

Wealth per adult does not mean what you think it means, retard.

Are you saying Germany is poorer than Greece? You're dumb as fuck.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448894284844.jpg (16KB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448894284844.jpg
16KB, 482x482px
>>53788075
Yes, I agree Jim, you win.

None of the games I mentioned filled the golden American checklist of not being artsy or a meme.

The ones who did, didn't count anyway, since you told me "That's not even all of the games in the world".

The fact that our game studios per capita is the 2nd highest in the world and that for example France is the second biggest video game developing country in the world, simply doesn't count either, because the entirety of France is just a big meme.

You win again Jim! Freeeeeedoooooom!
>>
>>53788523
>>53790608
Again, what "wealth" means is assets and material goods. Not actual MONEY.
>>
>>53790635
Source, Sven.
>>
File: yeahbaby.png (22KB, 477x324px) Image search: [Google]
yeahbaby.png
22KB, 477x324px
>>53790586

kill you are self my man
>>
>>53790352
For a guy being disproven in 10 consecutive posts, you are pretty high on yourself.
>>
>>53790409
If you're an arab, why defend euros with such vigour? No hostility meant, just wondering.
>>
>>53790817
You kill yourself, shitskin, or I'll do it for you, nigger.
>>
>>53790608
>Are you saying Germany is poorer than Greece?
Yes, germans are known to be good goys working as hard as they can without getting any benefit out of their work

>>53790701
>assets and material goods
Like houses and other shit americans can't afford and when they can afford they have to build out of the cheapest materials they can find like cardboard? Good point
>>
>>53790840
3 consecutive posts*

Plus I stand by what I said. We have just a many eminent scientists as a whole. We outdid your entire region as a whole. And it is true that many of "your" eminent scientists had to flee to America because Europeans hate innovation so much. Your number one example was Einstein. He died an American.
>>
>>53790886
Holy shit. Stay economically illiterate. No fucking economist uses wealth per adult to gauge how well the middle-class does economically by country. They use median household income.

Only in your retarded list can Germany be considered to be poorer than Greece.
>>
>>53790867

I'm not defending Euros, I'm defending the truth, which is not hard to do when someone spouts blatant lies
>>
>>53790969
>I've been disproven in 3 consecutive posts
>I still stand by what I said
Very good, m8. Very good.
>>
File: 1448544445890.jpg (86KB, 324x663px) Image search: [Google]
1448544445890.jpg
86KB, 324x663px
>>53783905
We need to keep making DANGEROUS EGGS in order to persevere freedom in USA
>>
File: I can play that game too.png (20KB, 1116x160px) Image search: [Google]
I can play that game too.png
20KB, 1116x160px
>>53790817
>>
>>53790997
>Only in your retarded list can Germany be considered to be poorer than Greece.
They are, you just don't know because you live 10 thousand kilometers away
And by they i mean germans, we're talking about persons not states, you fucking retard
>>
Europe is the fucktoy of the world
>>
>>53791019
No. I said there there were 3 posts. Not 10. I believe what I said to be true. Mostly.

http://www.faqs.org/patents/top/top-inventors-2015/
>>
>>53783905
>Korea
>science and tech

HAHAHAHAHAHA, no.
>>
>>53791085
I know that you fucking idiot.

Guess the average German citizen is poorer than the average Greek,

Fucking retard.
>>
>>53786759
>There's still a strong middle class

lol
>>
>>53791133
>the one who submits the most bullshit patents is the best inventor in the world!!!

kek
>>
>>53791231
You have to have patents to have a good one. You guys just don't have any at all, good or bad.
>>
>>53790144
I wouldn't call 35 million Americans a minority.

Also this does not account for those who are only partially insured, those who end up in debt for life when they get cancer or some other long-term sickness.
>>
>>53791357
Thanks for your insightful knowledge, did you learn that at your $40k a year community college?
>>
File: Untitled.png (726KB, 2306x1218px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
726KB, 2306x1218px
>>
>>53791436
Har har very good one, Bazinga

I don't go to community college. What college do you go to?
>>
>>53790586
How do you know he's a Jew?
>>
File: getonmylevel.png (433KB, 1142x650px) Image search: [Google]
getonmylevel.png
433KB, 1142x650px
>>53791590

You know I had a picture just for that
>>
>>53791491
Meanwhile, you guys are getting BLACKED and BROWNED
>>
>>53791191
I've been telling you that for the past 3 posts, you fucking nigger, you couldn't afford to learn how to read or something?
>>
File: HAAAYAAAYAYAYA.jpg (74KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
HAAAYAAAYAYAYA.jpg
74KB, 375x500px
>>53791682
>Traditional Catholics worse than Muslims.

This is a non issue. Enjoy your caliphate.
>>
>>53791610
Do non Jews typically name their children "he whom Yahweh has set up?"
>>
>>53791832
Yeah, Joachim is not an uncommon name, many names are of Hebrew origin idiot
>>
>>53792160
A person's name is their identity. Just how cucked by Jews can Euros be?
>>
>>53792257
Please, most Americans still worship that crucified Jew, a thing that is almost unheard of in Europe nowadays
>>
>>53791712
Wealth per adult does not mean shit and it shouldn't be used to gauge how rich the average citizen is.

Like I said, only a fucking retard would say the average German is poorer than the average Greek because it's wrong.
>>
>>53792563
Yeah they look bad because they have an extremely low home ownership rate, which is still fucking wealth, a person paying a rent every month is in a worse financial situation than someone who owns his home
You can cry all you want about the methodology, you will still be laughably poor >>53788153
>>
>>53792899
Literally no economist uses your shit index to gauge prosperity. Otherwise you end up with stupid shit like Germans being poorer than Greeks,

You can still own a house and be poor, retard.
>>
>>53792899
>>53793285
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult#List_of_OECD_countries_by_financial_wealth_per_adult.2C_2011

And when you look at the second index the results are vastly different.
>>
>>53793516
>norway: 8365
At this point i should write 10 posts arguing how retarded a list where x is poorer than y is but i don't waste my time arguing with illiterate poorfags
>>
>>53793832
Again, just because you don't own a home does not mean you are poor, dumbfuck. About 80% of Indians own a home, while it's 44% in Switzerland. Indians are not richer than Swiss and Greeks are not richer than Germans.

Look at income or fuck off.
>>
>>53794010
Yeah and a house in india costs less than my garage, we're talking about developed countries
Not owning a home doesn't mean you're poor, being poor means you are poor, which americans statistically are
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.