[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever experienced racism IRL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 262
Thread images: 22

File: 122.jpg (76KB, 736x1106px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
76KB, 736x1106px
Have you ever experienced racism IRL?
>>
Yes but only from other white people
>>
Some dumb nigger from chicago in a ski mask drinking a 4 loco in a gas station parking lot called me a cracker after he tried to guilt trip me into giving him money because he'd "only been here like 2 days bruh".

Said fuck you too and left.
>>
Not directly and only at this one job as a waiter where it was a philpino circlejerk and there's was only me (Hispanic) and this white guy. They didn't like us even though customers liked us more and regulars would request us waiting on them over the flips.

I stayed for a few months before I quit out of frustration with them constantly trying to screw me over
>>
Only from negroids
>>
I get things along the lines of 'nigger', 'towelhead', and 'terrorist' pretty often
>>
when I see a group of whites I know Im not welcome due my skin color
>>
I've been called a "pinche negro" (something like nigger) several times before, ass well as shitskin and monkey.

I happen to be mulatto in a country where blacks "are" "nonexistant".

Hearing white people complain about how someone was rude to them this one time, therefore it was equivalent to racism is ludicrous.
>>
Some homeless nigger threatened my dad to give him money just because he was white, dumb fuck didnt realize my dad was an armed detective
>>
>>53756901
Didn't Afro-Mexican just recently been added to censuses?
>>
I used to get called ginger and "carrot head" and firecrotch and shit like that.

I would call that racism since only white people can have red hair. It's like making fun of a wide nigger nose. Not all niggers have them but only niggers do.
>>
File: 1432724756686s.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1432724756686s.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>53756538
>so anon, do you, like, eat lots of potatoes?
>>
-never ever
>>
>>53756538
yeah by lightskined mexishits
im a native looking mexican living in the north where there are almost no native looking people
growing up as a kid was hard around "white" mexishits
>>
>>53756538
Never im a light skined mexican i can be around the whites mexicans whit no problems, but i dont really Care about that shit, i have seen some really brown mexican being racist to blacks and indigenuos people which is pretty pathetic and sad those people seen to be completely blind.
>>
im white so its not possible
>>
no, everyone I've ever met in my life has been the same race
>>
>>53756538
>Have you ever experienced racism IRL?
No because I look human,but I've bullied gypsies since forever.
>>
Yeah but I'm white so it just makes me laugh.
>>
>>53757063
ive had my school suspend me for being white
some nigerian fuck was saying all white people live in hovels and irish people are dirty people who eat nothing but potatoes, and i told him africa is an irrelevent shithole
naturally he went cryin to teacher and got me suspended
>>53757080
good lad
>>
File: 1452710091123.png (880KB, 882x904px) Image search: [Google]
1452710091123.png
880KB, 882x904px
>>53756538
Three times.

Once someone thought I was Turkish, they chucked a glass bottle at me from their car and shouted "fuck off Turk".

The other time was when I was dating a Chinese girl and her Dad told me he did not like white people and told me to leave his daughter alone.

The last time was when I was in Belgium and some guys told me they did not serve white people in their shop.
>>
No, not really. Everyone's been more or less cool with me. I've only ever gotten shit from other spics for acting too "white."
>>
>>53757150
CHI
>>
>>53757150
CA
>>
>>53757150
NO
>>
>>53757191
NA
>>
No.
>>
>>53756964
Yes, but negros are barely 1% and they rarely live in big cities or locations portrayed in mainstream media, so Mexicans think everyone is just brown
>>
Black people have done violence against me for being white.
>>
From Arabs and Mizrahi Jews.
>>
>>53757218
Mate, I know several people that self-identify as mestizos who look more black than I do. Ever since the Revolution took place everyone stopped being mestizo, mulatto, zambo, and all just to be "mestizo" in order to achieve a national identity. I can assure you that a lot of those people who claim to be only mestizos have recent black ancestors as well. I just happen to know. Even fucking José Maria Morelos y Pavón and Vicente Guerrero were part black. We are not non existent.
>>
>>53757383
>stopped being mestizo
castizo*
>>
>>53757199
post tits
>>
>>53757383
I do know some black people, even I could have some but I'm not sure. But the people who identify themselves as black are few
>>
racism isnt a thing here, people are crazy about defending blacks and gays, specially on media
>>
I know a girl who has some issue with whites I don't understand but I tease it about her all the time and it makes her visibly uncomfortable. She can't say "white people" in anything other than a whisper. She's Arab
>>
>>53756815
Well are you any of those things?
>>
>>53756901
>>53757020
where you at
>>
>>53757543
chihuahua
>>
>>53756538
not sure if it counts as racism but I've been called a "fucking beaner" twice
>>
>>53756538

Yes, a black girl once seduced and slept with me, and I suspect she was only interested because I am white.

She also said my penis was 'impressive', an objectification i found highly insulting.
>>
>>53757543
Mexico City
>>
Yes asked what country I was from even though I have ancestor who where Cherokee and taìno. Plus fallowed around stores cus they think I'm gonna steal stuff. I guess I'm too brown for them. Fucking white people cant even understand us black and brown people work for a living too.
>>
>>53756538
My entire childhood, I grew white in the Rio Grande Valley of South Texas. The most corrupt police in the country and is 90%+ hispanic.
>>
>>53756538
Applying for college, hundreds of scholarship were for basically for non-whites.

Directly, black people have threatened me and used anti-white gibberish as I was walking to my apartment.
>>
Nah, I'm white
>>
>>53757132
>Chinese in Britain

Let me guess, was she from Singapore/Malaysia?
>>
Nah I'm white and Jewish

The only racism I've experienced is from people on 4Chan who say I cannot be both
>>
>>53756538
some drunk abo called me a pasty cunt last time I was up north
>>
Americans online always hate on whitey and random somalis change direction when they're alone and I'm walking their way, does that count?
>>
>>53757177
>>53757191
>>53757198

Nice meme :^)
>>
>this thread
White Americans are so fucking annoying online I swear.
>>
>>53756538

That blue eye reminds me of that shitty human Undertale Tumblr blog
>>
>>53757615
pinche negro naco
>>
>>53756901
If I even put on an accent as a joke here in Canada they call me racist. They are so unbelievably sensitive
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 915x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 915x960px
>>53759416
You're right they're a bunch of bitches
>>
nah, but I've experience some banter from other fellow Mexicans because I come from a southeast state, I'm light skinned and with blonde hair. People I didn't even know made jokes on me about living in the jungle, hunting Jaguars and not having clothes every time I mentioned I came from Chiapas.
I went to Oregon by myself, a lot of people made some harsh criticism calling me not a real Mexican or always making a remark of my race and my country every time I was introduce with someone. It was very cringe, but I spend a good time none the less.
>>
>>53756538
Some mixed nigger called me a Nazi once because I'm perfect
>>
>>53757322
What happened?
>>
>>53759380
>random somalis change direction when they're alone and I'm walking their way
This is what white Americans do to avoid blacks. You are literally black to Somalis.
>>
>>53759573
white americans are retarded when it comes to race desu. you can't be from mexico if you're not a brown manlet

i've had hicks become stupefied to learn i'm indian because i don't have an accent or a giant nose
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>53759577
Implying white=perfect. Good joke snow monkey.
>>
>>53759631
I like memes, they're usually true Hajii.
>>
Yes.

I was trying to make a couple bucks during summer in sales and I was looking for jobs personally. Most of the people I met had negative reactions. I had to make up a fake name and a fake story to get through them.

Some black communists in my college also look down on me.
>>
>>53757080
you bullied someone? that's pretty cool!!! wait... you did it over their ethnicity? wow! no wonder your racist-fuck country continues to subsist on a third of my country's gdp! asphyxiate on a dick, you narrow-minded mound of shit.
>>
>>53759310
>Living in the pacific northwest.
Kill your self faggot
>>
>>53756538
No, most whites I ever met never showed any sign of racism to me. I think Japanese is highly reputated by foreigners that's why I didn't get discriminated. most whites really interested in Japanese culture regardless they are weeb or not.

I did Thanks to my cunt all the time while I stayed in overseas.
>>
>>53757383
literally go be nigger somewhere else, lol

have you done a dna test or you make your judges bout blackness just based on phenotype, chimp?
>>
I was unironically bullied for looking Jewish in middle school

It was actually pretty bad for the age group and how consistent it was

Made me a major /pol/fag until I discovered I was actually part Jewish.
>>
I called some kid a nigger in elementary school. He called me a cracker and beat me up.

t. Atlanta
>>
Moved from London to Nashville. Got spit on and called a nigger in my first week.
>>
>>53756538
No, I'm white.
>>
I was always jokingly racist but here goes my story

>be me around 16
>live in city with some viet minority
>always joke around with friends white or lesser, doesnt matter about everything, race included
>after time they start jokingly calling me Adolf
>word gets out
>get beaten by viets
>twas only a joke brehs

wouldnt have happened if I wasnt white. damn racists
>>
>>53759801
????

I'm from Florida
>>
>>53759906
>got beat up by Vietnamese

M8, I'm American and know the feeling of being embarrassed by Vietnamese people but if you didn't dish as good as you got you should be ashamed
>>
>>53756946
Well I guess your dad sure showed him, eh?
>>
>>53759877
Tennessee is what Georgia could have been if it weren't for coons.
>tfw you will never live in the best part of the south
>>
Yeah, Latinas won't let me fuck them when I've only been with Caucasian women

I'm a Mexican that looks 3/4th Asian
>>
>>53759977
Mmm yeah and feel even more racial tension the further south I go, no thanks I'll pass.
>>
>>53759988
Unlucky manlet indío genes mang
>>
>>53759969
>embarrassed by Vietnamese
what? I never said that. I talked shit and got smacked, I can see the logic in their side of story.
It was just genuine misunderstanding fueled by some racist remarks (once you go down the path
of joking about racism, you wont ruin a joke just to explain it to bunch of whothefuckcares)
>>
>>53760004

Tennessee is actually one of the whitest southern states and firmly implanted in the hills
>>
>>53759872
>I called some kid a nigger in elementary school. He called me a cracker and beat me up.

Every white kid that decides to take racism from the Internet to the real life, ever.
>>
I was assaulted in UK by a bunch of hooligans.

I was with my british girlfriend in Bristol, walking with her peacefully, they suddenly toldme that I was a filthy Spaniard stealing their wives, then I told them; I do not steal anything, they just prefer Spanish penis. Then they told me something like "speak fucking English, Jose" , and I say "Is José, and I don't speak monkey". Then they assaulted me.
>>
>>53760268
im sure it happened just like that
>>
>>53760338

If I told you Amerifat you think is racism?

Amerifat.
>>
>>53756538
>at airshow in UT with half Indian/white friend
>free plane rides in a little 4 seat Cessna
>whynot.poo
>our turn to ride in the plane
>I get in no problem
>Bubba pilot sees my friend's name on the flight sign-up list
>hmmmmm... ladt name is"Ahouja"... Wait a sec, y'all are a...middle eastern?
>friend laughs, half shocked and says he's Indian
>pilot makes him sit as far from the cockpit as possible anyways
>keeps glancing at him nervously during the whole 10 minute flight around the surrounding canyon.

It was in the middle of fucking Kanab UT, would have been pretty hard to commit a 911 in the middle of fucking nowhere. We had a few good keks about it afterwards.

Fucking Utah.
>>
Some white guy threw me a bottle of Coke, and shouted FUCK OFF CHINK.
That's the worst racist experinece I've ever had, so it's nothing special.
>>
>>53760636

Where?
>>
>>53760658
in Los Angeles
>>
>>53760658
Japan
>>
File: 1452843657741.png (221KB, 674x804px) Image search: [Google]
1452843657741.png
221KB, 674x804px
Eh, a few times.

>Arabs and Blacks calling me a "dirty Frenchman" a few times (that really doesn't translate well)
>Arabs insulting the Arab girl I was dating (ended up in a fight)
>Arabs spitting on and insulting my Jewish friend (he was going to let it go, still ended up in a fight)
>been called a cracker and whitey by Blacks in the US because I was apparently talking to the girlfriend of one of them

That's pretty much it. I've seen plenty of racism from French/White people in general and Asians, but we usually have more self control/manners/white guilt and keep it hidden in public.
>>
File: 6-18-2013 2-07-35 AM.jpg (33KB, 508x595px) Image search: [Google]
6-18-2013 2-07-35 AM.jpg
33KB, 508x595px
every time I go to Chipoltle or even just walk down the street.
black people treat me like shit because they feel justified in doing it, even though I never did anything to them before, simply because I'm a white male
>>
>>53756821
Just put a leaf on your flag and you will be alright :)

I've been called white trash by all kind of ethnicity. Yet I've never ever heard someone say the word nigger.

>fucking racist white man
>>
>>53761360
(You)
>>
>>53761275
>mfw you're living your life like in the movie La Haine
Get that Smith and Wesson and shoot up those negro senpai
>>
>>53756538
Romania
Yes, when gypsies tried to steal my bike, and for mocking me while standing in the bus. But they rarely pick on boys in buses, they mostly mock the girls saying they are hotties and trying to touch them or whistling several times. Mostly I am indifferent where something like that happens, and I try to escape unseen. But when they are in hordes and see lean white males or white females they become racist as well. In their testosterone burst they can take a glance as a threat - thus they attack a random boy just for taking a look at them.
>>
>>53761392
can you read?
>Have you ever experienced racism IRL?
what I described is racism. the not moving aside just a little bit on the sidewalk when walking towards me and all the shitty looks and sighing when I'm talking is fucking racist
stop it
>>
all these betas.
i literally get called master by 50% of black people i come into contact with.
>>
>>53761734
Don't be like the reverse SJW. An insult is racism, not just a mean glance.

>>53761818
Lies.
>>
>>53761923
http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/609514-Stop-calling-me-BOSS-BAAS
>>
>>53759272
No, she was from Guangdong.
>>
>>53762015
Are there any khoisan or other blacks browsing 4chan from South Africa? Do you know any?
>>
bully pushed me on the playground and called me a dumb mexican once
>>
>>53762059
found 1 black saffer a few years ago. just white sa posters here now.
>>
>>53762015
We call everybody "boss" here though

Specifically taxi drivers, cashiers, etc

"thanks boss" is synonymous with "thanks buddy"

Also do you go on nairaland?
>>
>>53762112
here boss equates to the slaves calling someone master.
>Also do you go on nairaland?
no. its a nigerian board.

do you go to guatamalan forums?
>>
My mates found out I'm 1/64 Maori and gave me some shit, just bants though
>>
>>53762199
Nigeria is closer than America/Japan though
>>
>>53762204
>tfw I am 1/64 Austrian
>>
File: OhERyMa.jpg (136KB, 700x1052px) Image search: [Google]
OhERyMa.jpg
136KB, 700x1052px
you can feel unwelcome or uncomfortable when you have a group assignment with Chink oriented chinks.English oriented chinks are bro tier but this type of chinks watch and live of media from mainland chinkland really is hard to understand.Plus they dont even speak malay or english properly.Its like they're not even in the same country.
>>
Yes. From Mongolian manlets in school.
>>
>>53762471
Do you live at the east of Ural?
>>
>>53761923
but muh microaggressions
>>
File: 1438790008068.jpg (159KB, 1023x675px) Image search: [Google]
1438790008068.jpg
159KB, 1023x675px
>>53761612
La Haine is a pretty acurate representation of racial relations here, to be honest. Except that you will never see a Jew friend with an Arab, and that I've never seen a skinhead anywhere (but I was a kid when it came out, so they were probably more common back then.)

Also, Africans don't cause nearly as much problems as Arabs.

Basically, in my experience, it goes like this:

Older Arabs like French people, younger Arabs hate everyone
Older Blacks hate Arabs and either love or hate French people, younger Blacks hate French people, and either love or hate Arabs.
Asians hate Arabs and Blacks, and usually love French people
Jews hate Muslims, and Muslims hate them even more

For French people, it's trickier. For exemple, even very leftist girls will spend hours complaining about Arabs harassing and groping them once they get comfortable with you, but still vote Green, post pro-refugee shit online, and tell you how much they hate racism. But I would say most people hate Arabs, even if they don't realise it, altough there is a fair share of younger people that are the equivalent of "wiggers" in the USA.

Oh, and of course everyone hate gypsies. It's the one thing we have all in common.
>>
>>53762820
Here gypsies know the hatred we have against them, so these craven rats assault us while they are in hordes of 5+ people.
See>>53761636
>>
>>53762112
this is bait
>>
Not really racism, but in middle school some 4'0" prick from Taiwan who's mom lost all their money by gambling it away called me a border-jumping rat so I told him it was better than hopping an entire ocean to get here and I kicked his ass after school. Felt good desu.
>>
While I was on India everything cost double because they all thought I was rich. Does that count?
>>
Got called a honkey by a maori. Shit cut me deep.
>>
>>53757001
I've heard this too, also asking me how much guinness do I drink etc
>>
Yes, but I was a violent kid and beat the people pretty badly. I'm pretty lucky because I grew up in an Arab, black, and Mexican area and was either fucked with for being a Jew or white but in high school I worked out a lot and took mma and started beating shit skins so they left me alone.
>>
>>53763318

Not cause you're rich but because you don't know any better and the white men is gullible and trusting
>>
>>53763447
>Mexican
>>
>>53763447
>Mexican
What
>>
>>53763477
?
They were actually the most racist desu. First time I was fucked with for being white and called a kike was both by soics.
>>
>>53763461
I learned fast, for what it's worth. That shit bothered me though, I really don't like being constantly lied to
>>
>>53763510
>Mexicans
>kike
you're american aren't you
>>
>>53763494
I lived in Chicago I left that out. My school was like half Mexican and then the rest Arabs, blacks, and flips.
>>
>>53763510

I think he's more surprised by the fact that there are Mexicans in the holy land

Guessing you grew up in the US
>>
>>53763461
You LITERALLY shit in the streets, you should go fix that before you waste hours trying to share your shitty opinion on the internet
>>
>>53763559
Yeah, but I met Mexicans here and Mexican Jews there. I think Mexico has like the 10th most Jews in the world or something like that.
>>
>>53763084
They don't do that here, probably there aren't as many. They just do the usual gypsy shit, like making their kids beg in the streets and stealing stuff from tourists.
>>
>>53763561

You LITERALLY allow Arabs/Pakistanis/White/Jimmy Saville/Rolf arris to rape young girls maybe you should sort this problem out before you try to share your shitty opinion on the internet

Also if you're a 4chan user in the UK then you're a basket case with no friends, you should sort your life out.

BELLEND
>>
>>53763734
Stop posting from your Amiga 3000 and go try to sscam some people over the phone you Rogan Josh Retard.
India is an embarrasment, the people shit on the (unpaved) streets and then walk around barefoot. Why do you even bother defending it? Other developing nations like the rest of BRIC are embarrassed to be grouped in with you.
>>
>>53765101
indeed we are
>>
>>53759768
chill out tumblr
>>
I experienced a lot of racism from Arabs.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 163x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 163x169px
>native here
Personally no
But i remember one time i was going to a subway macs store with my little sister and some fat young native woman was leaning inside the doorway yelling at the store clerks saying
>fucking pakis
Over and over again to start something
Nothing happened though, they just tried to ignored her

Not the greatest time to be proud of my heritage

Got home, had a laugh at the retardedness of the ordeal
>>
>>53756538
just at school the usual of turks/arabs who feel superior to the "almans"/"Kartoffeln" but go around to bum cigarettes every break and drop out of school to work in a bet salon.
>>
>>53760674
Sorry for my shithole hometown
>>
>>53759906
>beaten by skinny,weakling manlets
what are vietshits doing in Czechia anyways?
>>
When the Virginia Tech shooting happened everyone at my school and neighborhood harassed me and I was forced to stay in my house for a few days.

When I was living overseas a store owner chased me out, called the cops, and demanded that I empty out my pockets and guitar bag to prove I wasnt stealing.

Also have been shoved down stairs by some pretty racist white guys when I was younger.
>>
Not sure if it counts as racism at all but I got treated pretty badly by some white Germans when I went to Germany.

t. white Britbong, not fucking Muhammed
>>
>>53756538
Yeah, from my own people(my ethnic group is a minority)
>>
>>53767533
>google virginia tech shooting
>32 people killed by an asian
Literally what
>>
>>53771594
Fuck off, Chink.
>>
>>53756538
Usual white guilt stuff. Bit of racism from abos and blacks.
>>
File: croc.jpg (12KB, 235x213px) Image search: [Google]
croc.jpg
12KB, 235x213px
>>53771729
I'm not Chinese
>>
>>53771661
When Asians do mass murder they go all out. China has some insane serial killer kill counts.
>>
Once, an old retard in my Godfather's marriage told me that "he would start a project to end mixing". But he didn't know that my father was his boss. I called my dad and told the guy to repeat in front of him. He tried to apologise but was kicked from the party and later from his job, he didn't receive a cent.
>>
>>53772188
What the fuck. Why did you do that ? You're a leftist or something ?
>>
Once,but it wasn't vile or anything but it hurt
like hell so I don't know which is worse really.
>>
>>53771594
it's only banter, friend
>>
>>53772704
most BRs are faggots

it's why we have a Commie president
>>
>>53774619
What was it my proxy friend?
>>
>>53756538

Mostly from blacks. They try to guilt or threaten you into giving them money or something you just bought in a store. As soon as you respond not being a weak ass push over they start with the cracker, snowball, etc slurs for whites.

Had some Hispanics do it once, but after they started actually talking to me I figured it was more banter because they didn't try to pull any nigger shit.
>>
>>53762820
It's crazy how much racial tension there's in France. How do you think you could sort this out? I mean here in Montreal there isn't racial tension at all and we're multicultural as fuck. Of course there's dumb people in all ethnicity, but I love the fact that there's qt from all nationality.
>>
>>53774725
>At uni
>Be good at biochem and organic
>Indian qt asks for help
>Develop friendship
>meet her parents and siblings, good times and Bantz
>they are really fun and seem to love me
>eventually get romantic feelings for each other
>she call me crying one day,then her dad takes the phone
>"anon I know you like our daughter but you are too dark bla bla"
>Friendship dies down,don't really speak much
>See her at grad, with a wedding ring
>I get a hug and a "sorry"
>All my grad photos have the 1000 yard stare because of it

Can't really blame them
>>
File: She was never ready.png (247KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
She was never ready.png
247KB, 590x590px
>>53775200
Her family did you dirty as fuck, damn.
>>
>>53756538

a black girl once called me "Bisquick"
>>
I got called a german once, worst day of my live.
>>
Yes, one time a black man called me 'whitey' and I cried all month
>>
I've been called towelhead, beaner, chink, cracker a couple times.
>>
>>53772704
I couldn't have a racist, who openly speaks about it, in a managing position, it's bad for business. I'm mixed myself, tho he couldn't have guessed, since I'm pale with light brown eyes and european features, imagine if he does the same with someone else? I didn't take it personally, but someone might have and it would fall down on my family.
>You're a leftist
Far from it.
>>
>>53756538
Yeah the other night.

I was having a few beers with my African mate, and we saw a gig at a pub. Anyway after it finished we had a chat to the lead singer (a black dude) who was drunk as fuck, completely ignored me the whole time and only talked to my mate, then started slurring "why you hanging out with this white boy?". So we told him to go fuck himself and booted.
>>
>>53775200
>cant really blame them
yeah you can lmao
racism is scientifically bogus
like wtf are you for real right now
>>
>>53756538
yeah I lived in Haiti as a child, they hate whites, enough for it to be a danger of myself being killed
>>
>>53776965
Well, in their society the darker skinned individuals
are a bit shunned so it was an act of avoiding trouble.
>>
>>53756538
Nope, everyone thinks I'm white even though I'm Middle Eastern.
>>
We're constantly called spics and snadniggers.
>>
File: peruano.jpg (35KB, 480x594px) Image search: [Google]
peruano.jpg
35KB, 480x594px
>>53756821
>>
>>53756743
This
>>
>>53777331
fuck their bitchass society dude
fuck them
>>
>>53756538
Only negative thing that's happened to me because of my race is people where I live (poor, black neighborhood) asking me for spare change because they think I have some. Never had any other issues.
>>
>>53759822
Your country saves its own culture and demographics, thats an achievement that demandsr espect.
>>
I called jewish slurs in Russia when leaving a synagogue.
>>
>>53777625
Neither I nor her were in any position to rebel so we had to accept it.
>>
Once in mainland China I was walking home once wearing a hoodie and some chink girl was in front of me.

She actually thought I was following her or stalking her, and started to walk faster, then started running. I looked over when she made a left and she was looking back to see if I would follow her kek. Dumb chink actually thought I would rape her or something and risk causing an international incident and then be executed.

I guess I kinda feel what a nig nog feels like now
>>
I'm a white guy living in a primarily Asian neighborhood apartment complex. They HATE black people. It's almost endearing hearing them say slurs. They love me because I pay rent, don't smoke weed, and I'm relatively quiet. That and when I moved in I made the landlord some quiche.
>>
>>53757132
Really? My Asian neighbors love me!
>>
>>53756538
I was calles a sudaca by some ugly moore in Sevilla.
>>
>>53757001
Well... do you?
>>
>>53762272
>>53762204
>tfw 1/64 Cherokee
>>
>>53771547
Oh, why?

Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>53778144
Hongkongers are reslly racist (if I can use that term, because your are exactly the same) towards Mainlanders. Can't blame you tho, most of them suck. Yet, I find it funny how such simingly identical people can hate eachother so much.
>>
>>53778566
Probably was overly British.
>>
>>53778186

what type of asian
>>
>>53778566
Brits either look like normal humans or like Orcs

He probably resembles the latter
>>
>>53756538
I use to get bullied by CRACKAS because I was yellow.
>>
>>53760535
speak fucking English, Jose
>>
>>53756538
this dude looks indian, east asian, black, and he has one white eye.
>>
>>53775777
Oh come on.
>>
Yes, but only from liberal SJW dicks.

Some fat merchant had the gall to actually tell me people are only nice to me because I 'act White' (whatever the fuck that means) and thus I have never experienced racism.
>>
>Yes
>Moved to America in the late 90s
>Go to the worst ghetto schools in california
>Get pushed around and sometimes beat in the bathroom
>Can't speak english, try to fight back, but most kids are older and I dont understand why they treat me like this
>Don't tell my parents anything, ever
>Ended up getting expelled years later, from two high schools
>I decided to start carrying a knife, tried to cut one of them in high school
>Someone saw me with a knife, and complained
>They didntt know my name, but going through the school records it took them a week or so to figure out it was me
>Racism happens at many levels, it isn't only about skin color
>But if most of you seen me at that age, 14-18 you would want to bully a russian kid who barely spoke english too
>>
Ironically, some white kid stole my bike when I was child. I'm black.
>>
>>53776018
Stupid mutt
>>
>>53779612
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 900x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 900x718px
>arrive in Rotterdam
>park car
>ask first passerby for direction to the old town
>it's a grandma who looks at me like mad
>goes fully mental starts screaming
>YOU GERMANS DESTROYED IT NOW PISS OFF FUCKTARS GERMAN SHIT
>proceeds to hit me with her handbag
>>
yes. i drove through georgia with my family during vacations one year and some rednecks said "we dont want your kind round here, we aint gon tell ya nicely the second time"
>>
>>53779226
I want to hug You Anon
>>
>>53756538
no, but I experienced white privilege in asia

>waiting for visa
>the officer goes directly to me
>takes me past the long line of arabs
>processes me, while tired old arab ladies with children wait and look annoyed at me
>>
>>53779808
Gee salty holocaust survivers are the worst.
>>
>>53779810
What race are you? Driving through Alabama and part of Georgia cointryside and they had no qualms with my clearly jewish father.
>>
>>53779691

>hating on mutts

lel. Enjoy being bred out of existence. Mutts are the future.
>>
yes, from irish-americans. note: never from actual irish. also pisshead scots.
>>
Yes, in Japan.
I went to a small post office and the staff ignored me until someone yelled GAIJIN across the office and an old woman hushed to the counter to throw some stamps at me. No thanks no nothing.
It made me cry.
>>
>>53763084
>>53761636
why haven't you gotten rid of them already? Germany needs some extra people apparently.
>>
>>53779913
middle eastern
>>
>>53756538
Yeah
I experienced ur mum last night and that was a very racial time
>>
>>53780222
lel well then go back to where you came from desu
>>
>>53757426
just to sound as progressive as a 1st world shithole tbqh

also, postmodernists here act like retards, so no one really care about what they have to say.
>>
>>53779959
'no'
>>
Never, neither for being white nor for being Russian
I'm moving to an Asian country though, so I look forward to "being treated like a negro in Alabama".
>>
>>53759738
Even blacks? What are you, a native?
>>
>>53780222
That explains a lot.
>>
>>53780291

Yeah, how dare people legally immigrate to a country that has been taking immigrants for centuries?
>>
>>53780438
if you're a muzzshit then stay where you belong!!
>>
>>53757609
Stay strong
>>
File: 1452693703328.jpg (53KB, 402x338px) Image search: [Google]
1452693703328.jpg
53KB, 402x338px
>>53756538
Yes, but I've always been the racist one uezs.
>>
>>53776018
This guy gets it.
>>
>>53778618
Hmong.
>>
>>53775200

This is incredibly sad.

The hell, I didn't know this kind of shit can happen at this time and age.

(although, "too dark" might have been a shitty excuse to cover even shittier excuse of you having the wrong religion)
>>
>>53780550
Stalin did nothing wrong. Specially raping germans
>>
I was in Japan, and in one food place, people refused to serve me and my friends because we were white. Similarly, once in Hong Kong we were ignored out of existence.

When I moved to Germany, some people refused to interact with me before I learned to speak the language (can kind of understand this though).

This isn't actually serious at all, and none of this has affected me adversely or hurt my feelings. One cannot be everyone's friend.

(I have never treated anyone in racist manner myself - I despise the black ghetto culture and muslims in general, but I still believe people should generally tolerate other people. Leben und leben lassen.)
>>
I am genuienly racist myself, I hate muslims and shitskins that look like trash. I always give them the stare of death when I come across them to show that they're not welcome here.

I'm cool with coloured people that integrate so its more of a cultural thing I think
>>
>>53781221
Muslime raus
>>
>>53780623
Those are the nigger types of Asians.
>>53780653
Germany YES. The parents were within their rights to keep their daughter from dating a black Christian.
>>
>>53781303
>it's a cultural thing

how do you know they're muzzies though?
Do you only scowl at ninjas?
>>
>>53756538
Some lady in Seattle wouldn't serve me because I was white. She also wouldn't serve my friend because he was Korean, so she was pretty open minded in her racism.

Also my 6th grade teacher said that she would do a social experiment for grading where all the white boys wouldn't be allowed to speak at all for the entire semester. Something about slaves or whatever, but it was a pretty good semester.
>>
>>53781368
Was the Seattle lady Japanese? Also how the fuck is that social experiment even legal?
>>
>>53781475
No she was Vietnamese.

And we had a black lady as our principal so it was k. Seriously though, the principal was and probably still is an aggressively incompetent and blatantly corrupt bitch who ruined every school she was ever at.
>>
>>53781629
Was the principle's last name Watson by any chance?
>>
>>53780539

No

:^)
>>
>>53781860
lmao Jason is that you?
>>
>>53781368

Huh.. so she just told you I wont serve you because youre white? or did you go to a Vietnamese restaurant and got told to leave
>>
>>53780360
>>53780291
and the funny thing is we're christian
>>
>>53781860
No, it was Bullock. Federal Way Public School District.
>>
>>53781936
>"christian"
if you ain't white you ain't a CHRISTIAN
>>
>>53781360

At ninjas and Arabs wearing the gown and silly hat. And of course trashy looking arab youngsters. Its just an educated guess most of the time
>>
>>53779810
based rednecks
>>
>>53781932
A friend of mine is Vietnamese and he was taking us to a place that he knew in the International District. At first the lady just wouldn't give me a menu and kept yelling at me. Then my Viet friend told her that the other Asian guy was Korean so she started screaming about not serving him either. But there was a black guy and some other people of color in there so I have no idea what the deal was.
>>
File: 1453002068046.jpg (275KB, 716x3234px) Image search: [Google]
1453002068046.jpg
275KB, 716x3234px
>>53781970

>le christianity is White meme

Reminder that the most retarded branches of Christianity, the protestant branches and their ultra-heretical offshoots (Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons) were invented by Whites.
>>
>>53782103
desu y'all smelt like ballsac probs
>>
>>53756538
Yeah, I've lived in black neighborhoods before.
>>
>>53782144
kek prob not but who knos ;^P
>>
>>53781341
>black Christian
Atheist actually, but I don't shout it from the roof tops
>>
Never, as I am a privileged white male.
>>
>>53758779
>Fucking white people cant even understand us black and brown people work for a living too.
hahahahahahahaha. upvoted :^)
>>
Experienced some racism in pretty much every non majority white country I've been to.

Its just how people are, I didn't care for it at all. In some places its worse than others and admittedly it is very nice when you meet someone there who doesn't judge you by your skin alone
>>
>>53781341
They're actually pretty bro material. All the men hangout on the patio drinking beer as the kids play in the yard. The wives are making delicious food inside and you can smell it from outside. They're very chill people in general, and happily share a beer with me and shoot the shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 339x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 339x288px
>>53781943
Isn't that in Kangz County?
>>
>>53779226
That's sad man. Where I lived we are would've treated you right.
>>
>>53782465
It's kingz, not kangz, I don't know what austist started that, but nobody says kangz, the whole point of we waz kingz and sheit is to impersonate ebonics, something kangz doesn't do.
>>
File: 8K.jpg (2MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
8K.jpg
2MB, 7680x4320px
>>53782465
Yup.

>mfw they changed the logo of the country from a crown to a profile of mlk

pure keks
>>
File: tagalog squatters XD19.jpg (14KB, 287x176px) Image search: [Google]
tagalog squatters XD19.jpg
14KB, 287x176px
>>53756538
Yes, from ignorant tagalog(the ethnic group that controls the media) bigots
>>
File: tagalog squatters XD18.jpg (664KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
tagalog squatters XD18.jpg
664KB, 1200x799px
Tagalogs are very racist against other ethnic groups, but their cities have the most number of slums & squatter's area where people spit, throw garbage & shit everywhere
>>
>>53780539
hahahahaha fucking hateful loser stay mad
>>
File: GOT EM.jpg (300KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
GOT EM.jpg
300KB, 600x887px
There are a lot of legitimately racist/averse to multiculturalism people in this thread. Can I ask, why? I've seen retarded shit from just about every race and culture out there, to the point where I don't think anyone can say confidently that their race or culture is superior to any other.

>>53782222
also checkd, and out of curiosity how many non-religious ppl are there in East Caribbean?
>>
File: 1433778988873.gif (477KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
1433778988873.gif
477KB, 500x323px
I'm a light skinned mestiza living in California so no.
>>
>>53760268
Something similar happen to me in paris but they were gigantic niggers
>>
>>53761275
How to Nigs and Shitskins actaround Slavs in France?
Thread posts: 262
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.