[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/desi/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 61

File: desi.png (39KB, 661x716px) Image search: [Google]
desi.png
39KB, 661x716px
/desi/ /देसी/ /دیسی/ /ދެސި/ /দেশি/ /દેશી/ /ದೇಶಿ/ /ദേശി/ /දේශිය/ /ଦେଶୀ/ /ਦੇਸੀ/ /தேசி/ /దేశీయుడు/ /དེསི/: last thread just reached 300 in less than 2 days edition

rizon: ##desi

'State acquired by clinging and favourable to clinging is related to state acquired by clinging and favourable to clinging by meditation condition.' - Buddha

tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh1JSaLPaH4

Just keep this fucking thread alive please. No death just mercy bumps ;_;7

invited: Indians + Pakistanis + Nepalis + Sri Lankans + Bhutanese + Bangladeshis + Maldivians + Afghans (if they want) + Diaspora and people with desi blood like Afro-Carib-Indians or whatever + gypsies
welcome: everyone
not invited: bullies, cancerposters, people who feel the need to spread negativity.
>>
File: 220px-Anjem_choudary.jpg (34KB, 220x362px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Anjem_choudary.jpg
34KB, 220x362px
Indians + Pakistanis + Nepalis + Sri Lankans + Bhutanese + Tower Hamlets + Bangladeshis + Maldivians + Afghans (if they want) + Diaspora and people with desi blood like Afro-Carib-Indians or whatever + gypsies
>>
Second for anime weeboos shit
>>
>>53740895
Why hasn't the government exiled him out the UK with his followers
>>
>>53740992
he's a government operative.
>>
Paki reporting in again

>>53740992
He hasn't actually committed a crime. He's a dipshit for sure. But there is no law currently that says people can be deported for being dipshits.
>>
>>53741440
He can't be deported, but he has commited a crime. He has incited hatred and violence both of which are crimes.
>>
Kolkata guy here

>All they cared about was saving up to buy a corsa+sub woofer so they could drive up and down and listening to Bhangra loudly. Everybody was also obsessed with 'sessioning' which turned out to be just standing in a park and drinking
>A certain poorer demographic is that way, no doubt (both Paki and Indian). But when people have a slightly better upbringing and decent parenting they don't get into that.

Dad worked in Heathrow, so this based on interactions with people from Slough. Horrrible, horrible place, I thought Chalvey was third world.
>>
>>53741670
To be honest though these sorts of diaspora mostly exist in London, they're a bit more toned down outside of London. But I also find them very annoying. Its not even to do with upbringing per se, its just like some weird sort of identity crisis or some bullshit.

Glad I never really hung out too mcuh with the other desi kids at school 2bh.
>>
>>53741519
Why isn't he in jail then? True that he can't be deported, they can't deport him like they could with those arabs, he was born here and doesn't have a dual nationality.
>>
>>53741781
He's awaiting trial, for supporting ISIS or something.

Also for some reason the police doesn't arrest people walking around with signs saying 'behead those who insult islam' whereas they do arrest those who make racists or off-colour jokes on twitter, strangely enough.
>>
bengali >grill here

>53741157
yeah that sounds fucking awful. the bengali community here is much more chill than that. we'll hang out with each other but we don't exclusively have only indian friends. i have white and asian people i talk to regularly too

it's definitely an identity crisis thing like >>53741780
>>
>>53741670
>Slough
Bro if you think Slough is bad, you're gonna get PTSD if you come near London or somewhere like Southall. Crawling with life's (paki and bengali) fuck-ups.
>>
File: 1452214705323.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1452214705323.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>53740756
>All this shitskins with british flags
>>
>>53741859
fuck meant >>53741157
>>
>>53741866
slough is not too far from Southall, its the same shit.
>>
>>53741831
Free speech init blad

>>53741891
>crying about 30~ desis on /int/ when he just let in 1 million~ Arabs
Please do kill yourself
>>
>>53741958
>Free speech init blad
no man.

Free speech doesn't cover direct incitations to violence.
>>
>>53741780
>its just like some weird sort of identity crisis or some bullshit.

100% knew guys who went to really good grammar schools who were like this, very much seemed to be an identity crisis situation
>>
>>53741891
>his flag is of varying colours of shit
You just can't make this shit up
>>
>>53742084
yeah their parents raise them well (sort of). they think white people are degen or something, but living in england encourages them to emulate white people nonetheless but with other desi people.
>>53742116
$MIR BRINGING THE #HEAT
>>
>>53741781
They can strip him of citizenship and make him stateless
>>
>>53742198
it's partly their parents fault no? at least the desis i know with identity crisis are the ones whose parents tried way too hard to keep them away from brit/american culture
>>
>>53742198
>think white people are degen or something
are you actually implying that they aren't?
the issue with these diaspora is that they are hypocritical about it.
>>
>>53741859

yeah it was very segregated when I went to school, whites vs non-whites football, Asian area of the common room was referred to as Taleban corner,

most of it was banter but sometimes it escalated, not all desi's were like this but enough to make it obvious
>>
>>53741891
Getting upset about 1 million indian and paki living in UK

Pls it Germanistan
>>
>>53742277
desu its not their parents fault, there is literally nothing else to do in this country besides drinking
>>53742308
white people are weird, and some of them are degen, but they're alright.
>>53742341
>whites vs non-whites football
>asian corner of the playground
wew did you go my school :D
>>
>>53740756
FUCKING INDIANS Y'ALL LOOK LIKE POO
>>
>>53742435
What the hell dude, who pissed in your flag?
>>
>>53742435
T. Alberteu Barbeuscu
>>
>>53742422
>some of them are degen
modern western culture is degenerate by desi standards, i don't think this is debatable.
doesn't mean you should dislike them, but if you want your kids to have desi values you should probably not raise them in western culture - that's just asking for this shit to happen.
>>
>>53742435

ROMANIAN Y'ALL LOOK LIKE INBRED, GYPSY BALKANS
>>
>>53742494
>>53742500
>>53742593
HOW IT IS TO SHIT UR KIDS OUTSIDE?
>>
>>53742559
not really man. I think we have the most degenerated culture in the world to be frank.

>Children sleeping on the road whilst people build skyscraper mansions for themselves.

At least white people are hypocrites about the bad stuff they do, like we are.
>>
>>53742341
not enough indians at my school for them to band together, we mixed with the white and asian kids

we did have some chinese corners though

>>53742559
>you should probably not raise them in western culture
you can't come to a western country and then be upset if your kids absorb some western values though

no offense but if someone wanted to raise their kids strictly in desi culture they should have stayed in south asia
>>
>>53742682
sorry
people aren't* hypocrites
>>
>>53742692
>you can't come to a western country and then be upset if your kids absorb some western values though
that was what i was saying...

>>53742682
That isn't degenerate culture. That's a result of poverty, and common to basically all developing/3rd world countries regardless of their traditions. Our traditional culture is fine. In any case, my statement was about western culture judged from desi standpoint.
>>
>>53742652

HOW IS TO STEAL CLOTHES AND GIVE TO INBRED CHILDREN, FILTHY ROMANY GYPSY
>>
>>53742435
>Low caste Romani talking shit
>>
>>53742819
>Our traditional culture is fine
Is it? Is having swathes of the population considered untouchable fine? Is the way in which Indian women are treated fine? Is the way we don't seem to care about our immediate surroundings, so much so that we'll pee on walls decorated with religious iconography and then say it was ok to lynch some muslims fine?

Sorry but white people drinking and having casual sex is the least of our concerns to frank.

I despise this moral highground nonsense.
>>
>>53742988
You are judging our culture by western standpoints. Of course there are issues with it then. Vice versa works too.

>Is having swathes of the population considered untouchable fine?
In our dharma, yes.

> Is the way in which Indian women are treated fine?
I see no issue with that. I think they are treated better than in western society. (not talking about stuff like rape, etc. which is very much against our culture anyways....)

> we'll pee on walls decorated with religious iconography and then say it was ok to lynch some muslims fine?
> we'll pee
> we
Again, because a bunch of poor uneducated fucks who don't know much about their own culture do that, doesn't mean its in our traditions. Idiots and extremists are in a lot of cultures, deal with it - that's humanity.
>>
>>53742866
>>53742929
GONNA GET UR BUTT BLASTED BY PAKIS
HAHAAH
>>
>>53743151
>In our dharma, yes
so discriminating swathes of people just because our religion tells us so is ok? how does that make us any better than unthinking barbarians?

>I think they are treated better than in western society
sorry but as an actual woman this is not true. women are treated significantly worse in south asia than the west
>>
>>53743285
>so discriminating swathes of people just because our religion tells us so is ok?
Discrimination based on caste is bad. Caste is fine. Again, western ideals value egalitarianism, which is your issue with this.

> barbarians
Ill-defined. Please clarify what exactly this means. By our standards actually, most foreigners are 'barbarian'...Its a meaningless word.

>women are treated significantly worse in south asia than the west
not really. i agree in reality life for women south asia isn't great, but a lot of this stuff like eve-teasing is very much against our traditions.
>>
>>53743151
>In our dharma, yes.
In which scripture does it say to treat people as untouchable? I can tell you it is not from the Vedas.

If treating other humans as untouchable is "our dharma" then we need to think about converting to a Bhakti school or Buddha-dharma or Sikhism 2bh.
>Women are treated better
yeah I don't think most women would agree with you on that, and that's precisely because of stuff like rape.

>a bunch of poor uneducated fucks
well our country is full of them, whilst we can talk about our glorious Dharma all day, as long as our country is uneducated, poor and those with the power to change it are apathetic and self righteous nothing will change.
>>
>>53740895
So I'm not allowed
>>
>>53743477
>Discrimination based on caste is bad
>Caste is fine
what. then what is the point of having castes

>stuff like eve-teasing is very much against our traditions
you realize it's also against traditional, Christian western culture as well? if you're going to compare cultures you have to compare you have to compare reality, not some idealized versions of either, and the fact remains that the reality for women in south asia is significantly worse than in the west
>>
>>53743806
india/pakiboos can stay too
>>
>>53743806
jij bent welkom, welkom in onze draad.
>>
>>53743678
As I said, my original statement was about our dharma, not about what is happening in reality. I am disgusted with a lot of things that happen in my country, but I do not blame my culture for it. In fact, western influence is to blame for a few of them (but not the majority).

>In which scripture does it say to treat people as untouchable?
the way they are treated is not justified but their caste itself is.

> nothing will change.
I don't know why you equate my praise for indian dharma with being apathetic. I am all for change in the way people act.

Again: all I said was that western culture is degenerate in the standards of our dharma.

>>53743840
>what. then what is the point of having castes
You are a hindu asking this question?

>you realize it's also against traditional, Christian western culture as well?
I never said eve-teasing was a thing in western culture either....I don't critisize westerners for things like mass shootings for the same reason. And what is 'wrong' in comparing dharmas (idealized as you will)? I made no comment implying I was doing otherwise.
>>
>>53744127
>all I said was that western culture is degenerate in the standards of our dharma.

I think you should get to know your own Dharma a bit before slinging around the degeneracy cannon:

Atharvaved = "And if there were ten husbands of a woman, not Brahmans provided a Brahman has seized her hand, he is alone her husband"

so when mr Brahmin takes seizes your wife's hand are you just going to nod along and say 'well its in the Vedas'.
>>
>>53744127
but if you're comparing dharma the west isn't degenerate at all since the western "dharma" would be traditional Christian values. pretty much the only thing they don't have is a caste system

it seems to me you're comparing the modern west to an idealized version of indian values
>>
>>53744531
I am already aware of that section (4 or 5 of Atharvaveda no?); in fact that tradition was practiced in places until almost modern times. But in general, it was frowned upon. Such things existed in western culture as well, btw. Again, I never made a statement about morality, simply about relative morality.

>>53744538
I'm not, sorry if it seemed like I was. Western culture simply accepts things that ours does not (and vice versa). My point was just that the cultures (traditional in particular) are not compatible, morally.
>>
>>53744920
No but my question is, would you get go and let a Brahmin cuck you just like that because its allegedly Dharma and would you say this is the ideal?

The best thing about our Dharma is its appreciation of the mysterious and odes to nature, the philosophical sophistication and the prescriptions for personal living, the ritualism and petty ad-hoc day-to-day rules and superstitions (like letting Brahmins cuck you, or taking dips in filthy rivers or mindlessly doing rituals that you have no real understanding or actual appreciation of or dolling out strange punishments based on strange criterion) are not what makes it so great.
>>
>>53745197
>living, the
sorry that there should be a full stop here rather than a comma here.
>>
>>53745197
>would you
this entire argument has been devoid of personal questions. I don't see how this is relevant. I'd say that if you adhere to an interpretation of hinduism which doesn't revise such laws in the puranas, etc. then yes, you should allow the Brahmin to take your wife.

What you like about the dharma is up to you. I have made no comment about such subjective and personal things. I had made only one statement regarding relative morality of our dharma to the western one, and don't really see the point in talking about tangential topics if that discussion is over.
>>
>>53740756
dude. if I was stoned and read that cartoon, I would be tripping for 2 hours and completely confused...
>>
>>53745363
So hold on then, you if something as fundamental as whether you can be cucked by a Brahmin or not, is debateable as to which of the many thus contradictory scripture you choose takes precedence, (aren't Vedas supposed to take precedence over things like the Puranas etc anyway?)

Is our Dharma even coherent?
>>
>>53745618
DUDE
>>
>>53745729
WEED
>>
>>53743196
>thinking Pakis could do anything against Indians
Wew lad
>>
>>53746058

Yes, All Pakis are slaves to vedic aryans. Pls let me shit on street master.
>>
Guyanese coolie qt whose vagina and mouth I used to abuse back in college. I am a Black Guyanese btw. She was prob the 3rd Indo/Desi whose pussy I introduced to BBC. And you desi bros think you're getting pure wives, lololol
>>
>>53746690
you can keep them

i want me a yellow girl ngl
>>
File: I N D I A.png (14KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
I N D I A.png
14KB, 800x600px
>>53746386
you inspired me to make this OC
>>
>>53746897
They're good for kicks but that bush gets mighty hairy. Yeah yellow qts are nice. I had a Chinese Aussie model. She let me fuck her pussy in a park the first night! Total freaks. Would show related pic but she's a model and pretty visible.
>>
File: indian aunty.jpg (28KB, 350x347px) Image search: [Google]
indian aunty.jpg
28KB, 350x347px
>>53740756

K H A L I S T A N
A Z A D I W H E N
>>
File: 1433601385800.png (565KB, 699x684px) Image search: [Google]
1433601385800.png
565KB, 699x684px
>India will experience a Muslim-Hindu civil war in your lifetime
>>
File: IMG_0611.png (80KB, 226x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0611.png
80KB, 226x233px
>>53747888

>mfw ching chong land invades

JUST
>>
File: 1430065842780.jpg (36KB, 542x548px) Image search: [Google]
1430065842780.jpg
36KB, 542x548px
>>53747951
>sikhs carve out their own state
>pakis take kashmir
>bongs take west bengal
can't wait t b h
>>
>>53748027

>China annexes all of us

Ni hao, fellow Bongladeshi
>>
>>53746690
I've never seen Indian/African mixes irl. I know they exist in large quantities in places like the Carib but I've just never seen one in the US
>>
>>53748027
as a WB I'm ok with this scenario
>>
>>53748071
if it comes to that, you guys have got your atom bum to protect us
>>
>>53748169

>implying we would do that.

We'll just join NATO and become on USA's side.
>>
watching anime lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yuXTW6-d2w
>>
File: chota bheem.png (5KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
chota bheem.png
5KB, 263x191px
>>53748346
>not watching pic related
GO TO PAKISTAN
>>
>>53748419
>Superior Vedic Cartoons

nah i'm literally good senpai
>>
>>53748419

SUPERIOR DHOTI VEDIC ARYAN LOL
>>
File: burka avenger.jpg (74KB, 615x340px) Image search: [Google]
burka avenger.jpg
74KB, 615x340px
>>53748511
>pakis unironically watch a tent fight criminals
>>
File: 1433904505337.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
1433904505337.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
>mfw I just missed the fastest moving /desi/ thread of all time
>>
>>53742341
That's messed up any desi bros from Scotland? School was pretty chill and everyone got along together
>>
File: 5.jpg (109KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
109KB, 640x960px
Bump for Chakma qts
>>
/desi/GNATED
>>
File: original.jpg (77KB, 928x696px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
77KB, 928x696px
>>53750691
fuck off
>>
>>53748102

I'm actually one. I'm Surinamese. I'm half black and Indian. When I went to India, I got a lot of shit because I had a giant afro, but family was very warm, basically - lot of people laughing and pointing, but to be fair - a giant afro is a gag of itself.

West Indians are pretty chill for the most part. Lot of west indian men I've known do trade jobs or become mechanics.
>>
File: 1444623646817.jpg (78KB, 460x696px) Image search: [Google]
1444623646817.jpg
78KB, 460x696px
should i have an arranged marriage, love marriage or remain a celibate
>>
>>53751154
praat je nederlands?

waarom heeft je nog familie in India?
>>
>>53751222
fuck arranged
try for love
end up celibate
>>
>>53751222
Love marriage for happiness
Arrange marriage for power
Celibacy for Islam
>>
>>53751222
try for love but arranged as backup
>>
>>53751268
>>53751282

do you think i could get a qt as an arranged wife if i'm an engineer? will she fall in love with me like women do in the dramas?
>>
File: IMG_0640.gif (2MB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0640.gif
2MB, 230x173px
>>53740756

Whoever made this OC, I challenge you to a yu-gi-oh duel. I am a professional duelist and have over 555 victories. Do you think you are hot shit since you can make fun of me online, come say that to my face and I will literally kill you with my Blue Eyes White Dragon card.

Oh and heres a gif of me too, noob.
>>
>>53751442
if you're a highly paid engineer yes

>will she fall in love with me
maybe
>>
>>53751223

>>53751223
>praat je nederlands?
>waarom heeft je nog familie in India?

Nah, I can't speak dutch - weirdly enough, I can understand Hindi because my mom spoke it to me a lot as a kid.

My mom met my dad in the US. Both my parents came from their respective countries to find work in the US.

I do have relatives in the Netherlands though.
>>
File: mahira khan.jpg (6KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
mahira khan.jpg
6KB, 215x234px
post pashtunfus
>>
>>53751557
>>53751557
oh so your mum is indian (like from india) and your dad is a surinamer ?
>>
>>53751601

Should I post a picture of a rabid dog instead?
>>
>>53751655

yep
>>
File: fawad khan.jpg (36KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
fawad khan.jpg
36KB, 800x480px
>>53751661
n-no why would you say that?
>>
File: 1431902947553.jpg (133KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
1431902947553.jpg
133KB, 500x557px
>>53751678
>even indians cant escape the BBC
>>
File: 3289.jpg (10KB, 236x223px) Image search: [Google]
3289.jpg
10KB, 236x223px
>>53751758
>tfw a close family friend married a black guy
Meh, but he's cool so idgaf
>>
bumpity bump bump
>>
Test
>>
File: 1441154250258.jpg (15KB, 368x468px) Image search: [Google]
1441154250258.jpg
15KB, 368x468px
>mach borta
>>
>>53740756
Can someone tell me what the original of this comic is? I want to find more
>>
File: anchal 6.jpg (41KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
anchal 6.jpg
41KB, 600x719px
Lads let's rate desi qties by region

keep it civil okay no rudeness

1. Punjabis and Pashtun (this is a given considering white skin is an ideal because of european domination of the world since 1500 AD)

2. Light skinned and medium skinned girls from south India. I am talking about sweta menon from kerala for example.

3. Marathi girls

4. Gujju girls from USA

5. Everyone else
>>
>>53748027
>pakis take kashmir
do not want
kashmir clay is of glorious kashmiris
>>
>>53757005
girl in your pic is ayy lmao tier
>>
File: 1452988609802.jpg (130KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
1452988609802.jpg
130KB, 832x690px
Got a white gf lads
>>
>>53751601
pashtun qts best qts
>>
>POOINDIANS
>POOINDIANS
>indians have a dessert called faLOOda.. "civilized" indians shit in their food instead of on the street
>the word POOja in hindi means worship, Indians literally worship POO
>Haripada is an indian name
>pad = fart in punjabi
>indians literally fart their names out

>RAPEISTAN
>indian marriages happen when an indian woman marries the leader of the first gang that raped her.... so romantic

>HindPOOstan
>have a prolapsed anus on their flag
>smelly diaspora claim we wuz aryan kings but always run away from that shithole
2 0 3 0
>>
>>53757005
>muh light skin
Fuck off
>>
Morning, lads. What are your plans for today?

I am going to spend the entire day in the hamam and read and derail meaningful discussions.
>>
>>53758567
kala chichora detected
>>
>>53758755
>le light skin maymay
even the lightest skin pashtun is brown to the rest of the world
>>
>>53758818
True familia, but before discriminating against color, Indians don't give a fuck what rest of the world thinks.
>>
File: kalasha_children.jpg (216KB, 737x491px) Image search: [Google]
kalasha_children.jpg
216KB, 737x491px
>>53758818
acha?
>>
>>53758864
both those kids would be considered light tan here
>>
>>53758860
Forget skin colour it doesn't define intelligence
>>
How do we feel about Sikh here? I'm personally really down with the Sikhness :))))
but yeah.
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-07.jpg (19KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-07.jpg
19KB, 396x385px
>Badi haseen hai zulfon ki shaam pee lije
>Hamaare haath se do-chaar jaam pee lije
>Pilaaye jab koi mashooq apne haathon se
>Sharaab phir nahi rehti haraam pee lije
>>
>>53758887
>America in charge of whiteness
>>
File: sozpodor..txtile.jpg (127KB, 922x922px) Image search: [Google]
sozpodor..txtile.jpg
127KB, 922x922px
>>53751455
>555
Post end in 55
Nice have a Chakma qt
>>
>>53759159
This is now a poetry thread
>patthar ki moorti mein samjha hai tu khuda hai
>khaak-e vatan ka mujhko har zarra devta hai
>-iqbal
>>
>>53759182
i'm diaspora lad

but seriously, neither of those children would be considered light skinned here. they'd probably be praised for having a nice tan
>>
>>53759244
>dhane dhane pe likha hai khane wale la naam
>>
>>53759244
explain pls?

>>53759263
literally lmaoing @ ur observation skills
>>
>>53759289
another one

>jahan jagada hai wahan toh pyaar tagada hai
>>
>>53759095
u homosex, la?

how do the sardars deal with queers among them anyway?
>>
Naqsh faryaadee hai kis kee shoukhee-e-tehreer ka
Kaaghazre hai pairahan hair paikat-e-tasveer ka
>>
>>53740756
nice OC, OP
>>
Why are Sri Lankan girls so FUGGABLE?
>>
>>53759556
proofs needed
>>
Poopie for a roopie?
>>
>>53759586
pakialamera ako
>>
>>53759556
I actually know this one cute Sri Lankan girl at my university, but she's really skinny. Every time I look at her legs and arms I always feel that I could snap them easily.
>>
>>53759556
i've only known one sri lankan girl and she was ok looking
>>
>>53759556
are they?

>>53759586
t. Kim Bautista
>>
File: poli_pru_marma.jpg (30KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
poli_pru_marma.jpg
30KB, 450x320px
>tfw no Marma wife
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 750x909px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 750x909px
>>53759669
>>53759658
>>53759579
>>53759645
I've spotted a few similar to this gril on IG
>>
>>53760020
qt

the one i knew was super chinky looking
>>
>>53760020
nice
>>
>>53760020
meh tier
>>
>>53760416
this, unless she has an incredible ass
>>
>>53760416
>>53760479
>knees too sharp would not bang
>>
Shriya is <3.
>>
File: 1399976344516.jpg (939KB, 1919x2868px) Image search: [Google]
1399976344516.jpg
939KB, 1919x2868px
Shriya is life
>>
File: Shreya2.jpg (349KB, 954x1259px) Image search: [Google]
Shreya2.jpg
349KB, 954x1259px
Shriya is world
>>
File: shriya-saran-hot-stills-13.jpg (361KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shriya-saran-hot-stills-13.jpg
361KB, 800x1200px
Shriya in me
>>
File: pic-shriya-saran-2070.jpg (224KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pic-shriya-saran-2070.jpg
224KB, 1024x768px
I in Shriya
>>
>>53760819
SHRIYA
H
R
I
Y
A
>>
>>53748598
kek that little goatfucker to the left
>>
File: Shriya-Saran-images-hd.jpg (197KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Shriya-Saran-images-hd.jpg
197KB, 1920x1200px
>>53760851
ShRiYa
>>
>>53761061
KEK
>>
>>53758615
There's a film festival going on. Might go there and check it out.
>>
File: shreya-saran2.jpg (162KB, 775x1163px) Image search: [Google]
shreya-saran2.jpg
162KB, 775x1163px
sHrIyA
>>
>tfw you'll never have an Indian husband
>>
>>53762349
what ethnicity are you?
>>
File: shriya-saran.jpg (134KB, 818x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shriya-saran.jpg
134KB, 818x1024px
shriya
>>
File: ss2.gif (1MB, 358x479px) Image search: [Google]
ss2.gif
1MB, 358x479px
>>53762234
>>53761242
>>53760851
>>53760819
>>53760798
>>53760739
>>53760720
>>53760693
>>53762477
Avari?

>>53762349
h-hi
>>
>>53762525
avari don't post here any longer, AFAIK.
>>
>>53762453
Hispanic
>>
>>53762554
you don't have to worry then..
>mfw, you just have to say the word
>>
>>53762545
He too had a thing for saran

>>53762554
Kya aap meri popli chusogi?
>>
>>53758522

> (You)
>>
File: snake.gif (132KB, 110x100px) Image search: [Google]
snake.gif
132KB, 110x100px
>>53762640
>popli
>>
>>53762578
I wish it were that easy haha
>>
>>53762640
I have no idea what you typed and Google translate was useless. I'm sorry :(
>>
>>53762814
i hope you are on the fairer side in skin color.
Indians including me have this strange fetish for fairer skin.
for example, >>53762477

if you don't mind post your a pic of your arm, the dorsal side.
>>
>>53762865
>>53762640 wrote a roman transliteration of hindi. Gtranslate will be useless.
>itt, he just spewed some bullcrap.
>>
>>53762865
No need to understand anything meri jaan. Just vocaroo this for me "Mai tumhari popli chusungi".
>>
How different is the Indian meme food we have in the UK from actual Indian food?
>>
>>53763034
>Indian meme food
every region in india has it's own food and cuisine. The one you get (tikka varients) are from Punjab.

>sikhs are bros.
>>
>>53763034

The ingredients I would say make the main difference

Need that hing hit bro
>>
>>53763034
You guys get the less spicy version of what we have here.
>>
Favourite Indian TV ad? Used to jam to Surya Tube ad all the time, Amul doodh pita hey India is catchy as well
>>
>>53763166
seagram's men will be men series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4nTDi4lnCs
>>
>>53763212

Haha yes! These are too funny
>>
>>53762898
I'm pale...
My Indian friends tell me that their families are looking for wives for them. They say their families would rather then to marry an Indian girl
>>
>>53763277

You're better off TBQH
>>
>>53762349
Why?
>>
>>53763277
>their families are looking for wives for them
they are telling the truth, but won't object to a latino, chink or european, desu.
>>
redpill me on kashmir
>>
>>53763355
>but won't object to a latino, chink or european, desu.

Lies. I would, and so would many others.
>>
>>53763367
1. overestimated place
2. filled with kebab, once upon a time was birth place of kashmir shaivism, a tantric practice.
3. a place which perpetrated largest mass exodus in world history.
4. snow and shit
>>
>>53763423
>so would many others
yes. a small minority of the whole.
>>
>>53763355
I shall go back to India and try my luck haha
>>
>>53763428
so whos it disputed over? hindus/pakis?
>>
>>53763513
you can, but >>53763343

>>53763523
india and pakistan, yes.
>>
>>53763523
Indians think it's theirs, Pakis think it's theirs, but Kashmiris want independence.
>>
>>53763593
>Pakis think it's theirs, but Kashmiris want independence
booo!
Kashmir voted 65% in last election. If they wanted anything other, they would have boycotted it.
>>
>>53758567

t. tamil nigger
>>
How much is too much for a t shirt guys
>>
>>53763550
>>53763593
ah ok

is it still violent then or not really?
>>
>>53763166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTav-vdht0E
>>
>>53763684
>I traveled to the other side of the world to be invited to my boyfriend's future wedding...
>tfw cucкed by bfs parents

>>53763697
700rs max.
>>
>>53763684
they might be those small percentage as >>53763423

>>53763721
no. not really.
>>
>>53763783
Maybe... I really like the culture and people are very kind. He said he'd talk to them, but I don't have high hopes.
>>
>>53763680
>Bengali
>tamil nigger
t. Dumbass

>>53763684
So let me get this straight, you went all the way from the US to India with him and his parents didn't think you two were together?
>>
>>53763820
LOL!! True that
>>
>>53763820

huh that seems to come out to 10 bucks american.

looking to buy something that's got some cool graphic shit on it t.bh
>>
comfy general
>>
>>53763867
He didn't go with me...
>>
>>53763867

shit sorry. I'm actually Bengali too. Didn't see your name
>>
>>53763166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxF-eXlNAPQ
I need to know what chinkis and habshis are doing in this ad.
>>
>>53763882
check out zovi.com

>>53763859
the problem is with your bf. He was being a pussy in front of his parents'. also >>53763867
>you went all the way from the US to India with him and his parents didn't think you two were together?
this.
>>
>>53763926
that's some weird shit, man.
>dat umbilical cord, though.
>>
>>53763928
That's what bothers me. They're not stupid not to realize what's up. Who guess all the way there just because?
I guess I'm just in denial and procrastinating the whole breaking up thing. ..
>>
>>53763913
So you spent time in India and got to meet his parents? Well that makes more sense I guess

>>53763917
Tomar desh ki?
>>
>>53763990
>I'm just in denial and procrastinating the whole breaking up thing. ..
i would believe so, unfortunately.

>>53763917
bangaligrill?
>>
>>53764000

Ma ar baba comilla theke

comfy place and i miss the roshgolla.
>>
>>53764029

nah I'm this guy>>53764076
>>
>>53764099
okay.. never met anyone from comilla on /int/.
hell, i had to look up where the hell comilla is.
>>
>>53764129
>comilla

Same and I'm from Kolkata
>>
>>53764076
>comilla theke
Oh shit, you're a Bangal.

Tumi America koi thako?
>>
>>53764129

eh I always visit when I go back and spend a few days swimming and we're well off so electricity's never a problem.

>tfw no comfy village getaway in america
>>
>>53764170

new orleans e
>>
>>53762349
I'm Paki, I'll marry you as long as you convert to Islam
Bonus: I have a UK passport so I won't be marrying you with that motive
>>
File: 4210.jpg (30KB, 300x421px) Image search: [Google]
4210.jpg
30KB, 300x421px
>>53764188
>Not being Bengali master race
>>
>>53740756
DESIGNATED
>>
>>53764225
paki >>out
>>
>>53764238

PEDOPHILIA STREETS
>>
>>53764076
>roshgolla.

Lobongo Lotika Besh Bhalo Bengali Misthi
>>
>>53764211
Any diaspora there? What are you doing in New Orleans anyway since your parents are still Bangladesh?
>>
>>53764227
the only bengali I admire, tbqh.
>>
>>53764264

ogula kokhono khai nai kintu amar priyo hoyche bhappa pita
>>
>>53764264
>Lobongo Lotika
never tried this. Good?
>>
im awake again :)
>>
File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 200x169px
>>53764227

My Grandad's older brother, no joke
>>
>>53764336

Very, but then I again I really like cloves
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (29KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
29KB, 300x260px
>>53764394
>I really like cloves
>>
>>53764371
Are you referring to Ray or Bose? Either way, I'm very jealous
>>
>>53764275

My parents live here mayne. I go back like every other year with or without them.

Yeah I'd say there's a big amount of diaspora here, probably around 50 families plus more if you count the capitol. There's a split in the community with the jamaati thing and it's been really felt here because Nizami's son lives here. Most of us are educated and thing though. Saw a few difference between the New Orleans Bangladeshis and the ones I've met in New York.
>>
>>53763629
The people vote because they are poor af and think the government will help them.
>>
File: khudiram.jpg (12KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
khudiram.jpg
12KB, 332x443px
>>53764284
There have quite a lot of top tier Bengolis in every field.
>>
>>53764437

Ray, his son is my Jhatu and a filmmaker also, Sandip Ray

Nowhere near as good as his dad though
>>
>>53764462
>implying the rest of the country is not.
>>
File: real bangla hours.jpg (31KB, 213x291px) Image search: [Google]
real bangla hours.jpg
31KB, 213x291px
>tfw still don't know what all the hype about b*nglos is
>>
>>53764487
Exactly. It has little to do with people wanting to be with India. Stop mucking up the facts, Brahmin Jew.
>>
/desi/ used to be dominated by the punjabis. Now the Bengolis have taken over. What happened?
>>
>>53764509
extrapolate your argument to all developing democracies and see how stupid that sounds.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 190x265px
>>53764465

We've got loads amazing people, don't forget our Nobel Laureate
>>
>>53764484
>Jhatu
Kek, fucking pubes.
>>
why do pakistan and india hate eachother
>>
>>53764561

>tfw kolkata bros can claim him bc he's from there and bangladeshis can claim him bc he wrote the national anthem and lived there for a while

tagore is probably the GOAT Bengali
>>
File: Haram.jpg (104KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Haram.jpg
104KB, 960x720px
>>53764576
There's no hate, just some banter.
>>
>>53764541
I don't fucking care. People don't vote because of their love for India, but to get basic necessities (which the state is deprived of because all the money is gobbled up by Indian stooges and lackeys they have installed).
>>
>>53764576
pakistan was founded along the lines of hatred for Indian Hindus.
>>
>>53764628
>I don't fucking care
very cogent argument, i must say.
>>
>>53764628
Do you live in Kashmir? What do you do? How do you spend your time?
>>
>>53764634
More like
Pakistan was created as a country for Muslims because Brahmins are in power in India and Muslims would have been left without representatives.
>>
>>53764460
>Nizami
Really? Damn similar split here. I live in New York there's a convicted Rakazar in charge of an Islamic Circle in Jamaica, Queens, where a bunch of diaspora live. What differences in particular?

>>53764484
I have some writers on my mother's side of the family. Not blood related though

>>53764503
When you first made this was it dedicated to me?

>>53764536
Punjab a shit
>>
>>53764615

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamini_Roy

You probably haven't heard of him but he's an absolutely amazing artist, you'll see reproductions of his work in any bengali hindu household
>>
>>53764655
>pooboo asking for arguments regarding kashmir
give plebiscite, punish the war criminals and then we will talk "arguments"

>>53764664
Yes. Nice try, RAW. Not gonna tell you.
>>
>>53764576
>Indians see the existence of Pakistan as a loss of territory.
>The genesis of Pakistan was essentially not by arguments or anything, but by convincing muslims to attack hindus and cause a retaliation, so it was born in violence.
>In that violence millions of people were displaced
>Pakistan sees itself as the successor of empires that most Indains viewed as oppressive.
>Kashmir is majority Muslim but was ceded to India, so India and Pakistan fought a war over it and continue to contest
>India and Pakistan fought other wars
>China enlisted Pakistan as a means to cuck India geostrategically
>India helped liberate East Pakistan into Bangladesh
>Pakistan essentially harbours terrorists that occasionally attack India
>India allegedly supports some separatist movements in Pakistan
>Pakistan thinks India wants to annex it
>Pakistanis abuse religious minorities
>Indians sometimes go ape shit at muslims (usually in retaliation to things though)
>>
>>53764666
i fail to understand how 18% of population can dictate how the majority live?
>Gandhi wasn't a brahmin, patel wasn't.

>>53764688
being back pundits, then we can talk of plebicite.
>>
>>53764671
>When you first made this was it dedicated to me?
yes but i mean its not really a real scathing insult, its just a recolour of the japanese version of it.
>>
>>53764705
this.
>>
>>53764671

New York Bangladeshis seemed a lot more established.

They have their own communities, shops that target Bangladeshis specifically, and are just enterprising in general. There's nothing like a Jackson Heights or a Jamaica here. We all just go to the halal shops where the Palestinian guy rips us off because he knows there's no other place for us to buy unless we make an hour's drive.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY_okmwkSMc

>SIKHS
>>
>>53764666
>666
*recites hanuman chalisa'
>>
>>53764725
Oh don't worry, I find it amusing actually
>>
>>53764716
They're welcome to live like they used to — i.e. not inside walled free cities built specifically for them.
>he seriously believes muh pundits were exiled and not that they were relocated by jagmohan &co.
>>
>>53764250
But I'm the main guest of this thread
Not very hospitable
>>
File: download (4).jpg (16KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
16KB, 193x261px
>>53764681

One of his most recognizable works
>>
>>53764770
>banning jokes
no bro tier :/
>>
>>53764814
>They're welcome
>unless they convert to Islam.

>he calls ethnic cleansing as relocation.
>>
why do Indian people post the way do on the Internet

Sometimes after reading comments by Indians on websites I want to burn my eyes out desu
>>
>>53764841

The way the saari drapes and covers most of the piece is really neat. It reminds me of some of the art painters at boi mela in dhaka make.
>>
Re: this whole geopolitical debate about Kashmir and terrorists harboured in Pakistan etc , you must watch an interview by the old DG of the ISI, look it up on YouTube 'head to head Pakistan durrani'
>>
>>53764849
watching that interview was my 40 minute worth spent.
>>
>>53764762
Yeah that make sense. When my family moved out of Jamaica we have to deal with Ar*bs ripping us off in the halal shops that we started swarming to the kosher places instead. Kind of changed my views a bit on the Israel Palestine debate I suppose
>>
>>53764878

gtfo chink
>>
File: images (27).jpg (17KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
17KB, 313x470px
>>53760693
That's shruthi you stupid mong!

Both are my waifus. Please refrain from posting them. They belong to me
>>
>>53764878
brother... India iz cuntry 1.3bn peeples ok???? u cant make generalisation about 1.3bn indian ok?
>>
>>53764878
Chinks are the same. They are just stuck behind the great Wall.
>>
>>53764882
lemme guess
Pakistan: WE DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
>>53764878
>I want to burn my eyes out desu
you should do that, m8.

>>53764915
polygamy is illegal, m8
>>
tips for getting brown gf lads?
>>
>>53764955
Drink lots of dairy
>>
File: 042N09119_79QGV.jpg (574KB, 2000x694px) Image search: [Google]
042N09119_79QGV.jpg
574KB, 2000x694px
>>53764881

Love that style, His interpretation of the last supper is my favourite
>>
>>53764893

I think I'm still pretty set on the Israel Palestine issue bc of the stories my dad has about our war and that kind of thing.

and I dated a Pali girl and got to dabke and go to a wedding. lovely people when they're not trying to sell you shit.
>>
>>53764955
will let you know once I get one.
>>
>>53764962
me on the left
>>
>>53764852
you're not even trying now
>tfw not a single Muslim local ever hurt a Pandit
>b-but muh genocide i saw on jewpedia
a couple hundred pundits killed by who knows whom (might be your own intelligence agencies) versus tens of thousands of kashmiris
>>
>>53764955

Be a cash money millionare
>>
>>53764955
Buy her father a cow.

>>53764962
I think we had some of his art pieces shown in Dhaka for a limited time when visited 4 years ago.

>>53764971
I'm more on the 2 state solution now. Knew a few of them decent folk most of the time. I actually had this huge crush on a jewish girl once though. Didn't go anywhere but, still.
>>
File: paki_punjab.jpg (66KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
paki_punjab.jpg
66KB, 639x960px
>>53764671
>punjab a shit
Chuddal bhosadi ke. Panjabi girls are 10 times better than that chakma shit you post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DcskHio-Vc
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 313x470px
>>53764945
Love isn't illegal

>Tfw used to go to shruthis concert whenever she used to play in town. >Started talking to her and got close to her. She would talk to me after every concert.

> Then she went into movies and got plastic surgery done and no longer plays with her band.

>Has a reunion of sorts of her band. Meet her say Hi. Everybody in the band remembers me except her. T.T
>>
kakkaa pönttöön mutamies :DDDD
>>
>>53765064

She looks like chachi 420 in that picture
>>
>>53765021
>might be your own intelligence agencies
IB is not ISI

>>tfw not a single Muslim local ever hurt a Pandit
nice joke, m8.

>>53765064
wtf is this shit?
>>
>>53765035

Have you been in any relationships?

I dated a Latina and a Palestinian. The Latina girl, we had everything planned out man

>we were going to go to the same college
>wanted to move away closer to an apartment
>everything is great, happiest i've ever been
>thought this girl couldn't possibly disappoint me ever
>she breaks up with me over the summer
>i switch colleges not bc of her but the other college had more options in the field that I want to do
>still think about her usually around this time
>>
File: IMG-20151229-WA0001.jpg (200KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151229-WA0001.jpg
200KB, 720x960px
>>53765085
Well her dad is Chachi 420 soo....
>>
>>53765038
>A Punjabi spouting terrible opinions
jewishblackmemerappershooingaway.jpg
>>
File: 5814904.jpg (22KB, 319x400px) Image search: [Google]
5814904.jpg
22KB, 319x400px
>>53764962
>Bengoli last supper
Fish oil stench all over the place
>>
File: images.jpg (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 384x384px
>>53765118
It's okay bro. You got a friend in me
>>
File: 1451556292760.jpg (216KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1451556292760.jpg
216KB, 600x452px
>>53765168
>>
>>53764936
No, retard, its not a dindu nuffin
Watch it and you will get an insight, its one of the most interesting interviews I've seen by a Pakistani on western media, possibly /the/ most
>>
>>53765207

Thanks bhai
>>
File: 4.jpg (6KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
6KB, 249x243px
>>53765064
>Everybody in the band remembers me except her.
You know what to do brother
>>
>>53765168

Washed down with some white wine, I bet it was a lovely meal
>>
>>53765239
>AJ
>western media

>Mehdi "Kaffirs aren't human" Hussain

>ISI

i'll watch it when I have time, but I gotta say I got low expectations (though don't get wrong AJ is pretty dope)
>>
>>53765038
Punjabi girls are some of the ugliest girls on planet. The only reason subcontinent men lust after them is because of their insecurity vis a vis skin colour.
>>
>>53765118
I've been with 2, technically 3. First was this white girl I think she was German. She was kinda dumb only went on a few dates and called it off.

2nd was this Mexican girl, we went out for a year. Attended senior prom together, broke up on good terms as we both wanted to study at different universities.

Recently started dating this Mozambique/Jamaican girl. This are going pretty nice so far.
>>
>>53765280
oops Hasan*
>>
So is Modi working
is he removing muslim
>>
>>53765280
Watch hasan get ripped to shreds, which is funny because he usually tries to do the same
Good you have low expectations because I am pretty sure you will not see anything like that again for a long time
>>
how do arranged marriages work? you choose or your parents choose?
>>
>>53765308

Nice. I think the hardest part of dating as a /desi/ guy is hiding it from the parents but it hasn't really been an issue since I don't go to college in new orleans.
>>
"What Bengal thinks today, India thinks tomorrow"

If you don't accept Bengal's superiority over other states and th whole region, you are deluding yourself.

How I wish I could breed a sultry Bengali chick. Our mutts would be the finest in India.
>>
>>53765381
>e hardest part of dating as a /desi/ guy is hiding it from the parents

>tfw don't have this problem
being an orphan is brilliant (nah jk my parents don't care about trite shit like that)
>>53765373
Parents apparently
>>
>>53765373
parent's find, you chose.
>>
>>53765361
>ever thinking he could or would
You gotta be retarded for sure
>>53765392
Superiority in what sense/s though? I agree Bengalis are ahead of Pakis in many respects. I don't really have a problem with Bengalis at all unlike our older generation who despise them for obvious reasons. But we gotta move on and remember who our bros in faith are.
>>
File: 500full-uldouz-wallace.jpg (79KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
500full-uldouz-wallace.jpg
79KB, 500x540px
>>53765373
Parents choose a few girls . Ask you which one do you like. Meet girl, if she likes you then get married.
>>
On Internet, every desi guy - especially diaspora fags - claims to have dated women of many ethnic backgrounds, when in reality they are just sheltered, pampered manchild. Their female relatives are theif only contact with the female race.
>>
File: images.jpg (17KB, 323x455px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 323x455px
>>53765446
>I've totally dated thus girl
>>
>>53765418

I think my parents would have a problem for while, like 6 months, but after that they'd have to accept my decision. That's what happened with my choices of college and what I'm studying but I never wanted to disappoint so I just never told them about the girls.
>>
>>53765446
>projection
>>
>>53765431
What a shamefully low threshold to judge them against. Paki! Ack thoo!

Bengalis are superior in every sense, most notably in the fields of arts, literature, academia, science. You know, the things that make a culture interesting.
>>
>>53765373
Parents will choose.

>>53765381
>hiding it from the parents
Yeah.....I wouldn't know anything about that. My parents (and most of my family) are pretty liberal for the most part. They don't pray, they drink alcohol, and they have some really mean shit to say about certain Muslims. Still, I never told them about the white girl and it took some courage for me to introduce them to the Mexican girl. They ended up liking her so it was cool. Same with my current one.
>>
>>53765446

Projecting isn't going to help your social issues Pajeet.
>>
>>53765474
my mum isn't indian anyway, so my dad doesn't give a shit who see.

I think he may not want me to be gay, but i'm not sure about that. Anyway I don't really give a shit i could probably take my dad to be frank
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 384x384px
>>53765445
>>
>>53765498

Sounds pretty comfy. I hide a lot of shit like drinking and smoking a bit of weed but I think deep down they know.
>>
>>53765548
They know nigga. Your parents arnt dumbshits, it's pretty easy to spot when someone is drunk or stoned
>>
>>53765586

idiot. i've never come home drunk or stoned. most of that shit happens in college, where i'm away from them.
>>
>>53765618
>>53765618
>>53765618
>>53765618
>>
>>53765548
My parents are quite against the weed part though. And well, though they're fine with me dating outside they would still prefer that I marry someone of my own culture.

Speaking of weed have you ever tried weed in Bangladesh?
>>
>>53765373
It's a dating service. Parents show you a suitor. If both parties agree, they get you married.
>>
>>53765639

Once. Shit quality though. Cousin and I went to a really sketchy looking part of town and got a joint for like 40 or 50 taka I think.

Wanna try ya ba and hook up w a baridhara qt in dhaka though
>>
>>53765671
is there social stigma if you marry arranged or by yourself?
>>
>>53765722

There can be. I don't know about India but social attitudes are being kind of relaxed in BD.
>>
>>53765637
um is no one going to hop into the new thread?
>>
>>53765497
Steady on there fella
They haven't joined our nuclear boys club yet, and its unlikely they ever well
Also our economy is still doing better than theirs and we have better looking people by far
Bengalis look like monkeys
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.