[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are shitskins so well integrated in Europe but not America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

File: No_europe_for_you.jpg (84KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
No_europe_for_you.jpg
84KB, 800x533px
Why are shitskins so well integrated in Europe but not America? First time I went to Paris all the metro workers were black and they were friendly, showed me around and gave me free maps. An arab gave me a free metro ticket. They even spoke english. Meanwhile new worlders are completely segregated on racial lines. Explain yourself
>>
The different groups don't actually integrate here

People point to asians to say look how good immigrants can assimilate but they actually hide in their asian communities only dealing with asians and cheat on their taxes and property/rental laws
>>
>>53732586
have you even been here
>>
>>53732683
Perhaps because Asian-Americans are rarely considered to be "true" Americans regardless of the fact that they're monolingual Anglophones.
>>
The metro workers were nice to you because that's your job. If you want to see if they're integrated then go to their sprawling ghettos and see how you're treated then.

Non-whites can never truly integrate into European society
>>
>>53732586
They're well-integrated until they rape your women and blow themselves up.
>>
>>53732586
But they're not in Europe though
>>
>>53732835
Thanks for informing us about european society ( as if the whole europe experiences the same society ) my american friend
>>
>>53732586
The main group of people who are causing problems in the US are blacks, who have been living in the US for over 200 years, but somehow they're still not fully integrated in US society

Non-white immigration in Europe on the other hand is a fairly new concept that only really started in the 1970s, but people already are starting to have enough of it here, even though we're still quite a homogenous continent compared to the US
>>
>>53732586
>Niggers and arabs are well integrated in europe

TOP FUCKING KEK, not even here. And things are getting worse each minute it pasts, as we talk here, more and more muslims are entering in europe with the help of libtards and cucks, seems like they didn't have enough cucking with the NYE incidents, Charlie Hebdo shootings and Bataclan massacre
>>
>>53732797
Asians were just an example. Blacks segregate themselves. Whites try to stay with whites. Mexicans live in their Mexican neighborhoods. Asians keep to their own kind.

Up until the world wars there were communities of nothing but German immigrants who didn't speak English and even printed newspapers in German.

That's just how it goes here, everyone keeps to their own kind.
>>
>>53732586
>Why are shitskins so well integrated in Europe
lol
>>
Actually, minorities from different ethnic backgrounds are integrated in the US better than they are in Europe.

This is basically achieved by rabid patriotism to the point where it's retarded, but the people in charge know stupid people lap it up. People eventually copy those habits (mostly because you're pretty much forced to) and after a while they actually start to believe the nonsense. And thus integration takes place.

In Western Europe this is impossible because rabid patriotism/nationalism was killed after WW2. It's only now starting to rise again, and the people who are reviving it are from the far right, which means that it's useless, because no immigrant will copy far right ideas. In America, patriotism is the norm, in Western Europe, it belongs to the far right.

In other words, it's Germany's fault.
>>
>>53732586
> Macedonia
They probably thought you're one of them
>>
>>53732586
it's exactly the opposite in real life
most minorities in america manage to make themselves feel at home at some point, while in europe, hell, even people who move from a nearby country will always feel like outsiders
in america, they see an -ich at the end of your surname, they don't give a fuck. in germany, you can instantly see the ''eeeww, slav'' in their eyes
>>
>>53732586
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahabahababababbhahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
Sub humans like Arabs know that everyone hates them, they know their place
>>
>>53733067
You totally misunderstood everything.
Blacks in America(and americas as well) are "integrated" because there was no sense of nationalism(as a nation that represents a solid homogoneous ethnic group) since the beginning.
In Europe nationalisms collide, new immigrants refuse to integrate to the new nation and locals struggle between accepting foreigners and keeping their identity.
I want to believe that nationalism will win at the end, but if not, then democracy, and european cultures and values are fucked. And so all the human rights and liberties. The world will go back into the middle ages same as it happened to iran when Jomeini got into the government
>>
>>53733067
everything in your post except for the part about it all being germany's fault is false
>>
>>53733067
The US is a nation of immigrants.
Everyone can become American.
While nobody takes a black or brown person who calls himself European seriously.
Not even Leftists.

In the not so distant future, the average American will be of Latin American descent, but he will still be US-American.
It's no big deal to them, because they only exist since the 18th century anyway.

While immigrants from outside of Europe will never be considered real Europeans.
You can't just erase 3000 years of history and culture.

That's why immigrants in the US are better integrated.
But minorities in the US still commit way more crimes than our minorities, so something is still going wrong over there.
>>
>>53733213
2bh in the US nobody but the most rich feel at home there
>>
>>53732835
>Non-whites can never truly integrate into European society

spotting clueless /pol/tard is so fucking easy

>>53732987
>The main group of people who are causing problems in the US are blacks, who have been living in the US for over 200 years, but somehow they're still not fully integrated in US society

who would've thought that people enslaved and discriminated up until 30 years ago don't want to integrate to the marvelous civilization of theirs old masters

If black people weren't cûcks they would go on killing sprees jihadi style
>>
>>53733432
>While immigrants from outside of Europe will never be considered real Europeans.

What if your grandparents were europeans and you've just decided to move back to europe?.
>>
>>53733485
>spotting clueless /pol/tard is so fucking easy
Spotting the french arab is easier imo
>>
File: 1423099293415.gif (2MB, 218x149px) Image search: [Google]
1423099293415.gif
2MB, 218x149px
>>53733485
>If black people weren't cûcks they would go on killing sprees
They do that all the time, just they happen to mostly contain it to killing each other because their brains don't function.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 272x272px
>all these /int/ellectuals throwing out their theories on integration and America
And you call us stupid.
>>
>>53733432
>But minorities in the US still commit way more crimes than our minorities, so something is still going wrong over there.

We actually report crimes.
>>
>>53732983
You're welcome my Asian friend

>>53733485
Hello Muhammad
>>
>>53733520
It's a visual thing.
Only if you look white, you can be considered European.

A white American who moves to Europe, will easily be accepted as European if he gets rid of his American accent.
A black American will not.
>>
>>53733432
Finally someone who puts it in perspective.
>>
>>53733485
>If black people weren't cûcks they would go on killing sprees jihadi style
They should be grateful, they get to live in the first world and their ancestors paid the price.
>>
>>53733485
They act like they were the only ones who ever faced slavery and discrimination. Significant numbers of them are also quite racist themselves.
>>
I dunno how they can be "integrated" into a country they've been in for centuries but the entire black population of the US aren't obnoxious violent thugs.
>>
>>53733726
What the fuck is "to look" white ?. I have nothing to do with someone from germanic, nordic or slavic background but i have a lot to do with basque, romans and celts.
Yet i think some of you would consider me a fair skinned arab or a jew just because i don't have blonde hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>53732983
You act like you're any more European than the US is.
>>
File: patriotic african-americans.jpg (64KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
patriotic african-americans.jpg
64KB, 640x477px
>>53733783
I think the current generation of blacks in the US is a bit spoiled by freedom and they're started to realize that they're allowed to do things for which white Americans would be condemned by society/media
>>
>>53733663
This is "let me tell you about your country " the board, so it's no surprise.
>>
>>53734161
I wish those dumb fucks would just go back to Africa, but I don't want to burden the Afrikaners any more than they already are.
>>
>>53734051
I was talking about Europe in general.

If you'd be in Sweden, people would obviously quickly figure out that you're not Swedish, but they would probably still recognize you as European.

Btw, I'm German and I also don't have blonde hair or blue eyes.
>>
>>53734051
T. Xavier Barabose
>>
>>53734128
None of my words implied that Turkey is more European than the USA.
They were just stating that the poster above wasn't European so it wouldn't be the best idea to let him judge how the European society and the assimilation progress works
>>
>>53733741
I'm a first generation American. Where i lived you could walk down the main and with the exception of the kids, hear not one word of English spoken. But it was a ferociously patriotic area and even to this day you will find American flags on display about every few steps. Me and a cousin once decided to count and stopped after finding over 2000 in less than a mile.
>>
>>53734302
>Btw, I'm German and I also don't have blonde hair or blue eyes.
Are you a plastic German?
>>
>>53734310
White people are European. This isn't a zero sum game Ahmed
>>
>>53734161
"no"
Millennials in general are the only real generation raised on "I am a victim without being disaffected" mentality. Black millennials are just expressing this by pretending they live in the 1960s Civil Rights movement. It's not really relevant on their racial identity, just how that generation was raised.

>>53734347
>I'm a first generation American
Tell me, what country are you from?
Second, why do you lie about who you are?
>>
>>53734397
Nope, 100% ethnic German.
Southern German though.

I think foreigners oftentimes don't realize that Hitler and most of the highest ranked nazis weren't blonde haired and blue eyed either.
They were fetishizing that appearance, but they didn't see it when looking in the mirror.
>>
>>53734161
If you have it so rough here, try leaving. Perhaps some other country can be more acceptable to you.
>>
>>53733614
Every mass shooting in recent years was done by a white guy
>>
>>53732586
It takes a while to develop systems of oppression and exclusion. Americans have been at it for centuries, while minorities oonly started arriving Europe in the 70s.
>>
>>53734302
Most germanics/nordicks have this Brievik look on them that makes them think they're special snowflakes over the rest, and give you bad looks just because you don't have the same features as them. It really pisses me off. It doesn't happen to me very often but when it does makes me want to tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>53734567
why are you so retarded
>>
>>53732586
Because niggers don't want to integrate.

It doesn't matter how equal we make things, they just don't want to and at this point I don't give a damn.
>>
>>53733614
>mostly contain it to killing each other because their brains don't function
Literally what? You didn't even attempt to come up with some excuse for your racism. Try harder man
>>
>>53734503
Where were YOU born shithead, and how old are you?
>>
>>53734506
Show a picture or two of average South Germans
>>
>>53733663
Some of us Americans do it to Europeans as well. That is all this board does.
>>
>>53734590
Really?
As a dark haired and light-brown eyed guy, I didn't really notice anything of that kind.

Never been to Sweden or Norway tho
>>
File: lel19.jpg (128KB, 740x722px) Image search: [Google]
lel19.jpg
128KB, 740x722px
>>53734685
>triggered
I'm an actual American, with my most recent ancestor arriving 180 years ago.
Still, I asked first. What tenapenny banana republic did you crawl out of?
>>
>>53734567
>
I had some shit luck years ago to have to live in a ghetto and have to work in and around some more.
Given a choice i'd rather live around potential mass shooters.
>>
>>53732586
I have no idea what you're talking about. Third worlders integrate here better than Europe. I'm not implying this is a good thing of course.
>>
>>53734709
Just google "Swiss people", we're basically the same people ethnically (I'm from not far away from the Swiss border)

My father pretty much looks like Roger Federer (swiss tennis player), just with less hair at this point.
>>
>>53734816
Triggered my ass. Born American, will die American.

Your shitposting lacks talent.
>>
>>53734404
so you are implying that all the white people experience a similar culture and life style?
Using the term European as a racial term is stupid in the beginning , please don't make a fool of yourself
>>
>>53734684
>excuse for racism

You are on the wrong site
>>
>>53734963
You seem so upset when you're national origin is brought into question.
I can only assume you're an obese manlet from Guadalajara, and consider your barrio on the border to be "America".
>>
>>53734751
Well it just happened to me once, i couldn't know for sure if that was the reason, but i certainly sense some distance with them. Like they really put some distance from anyone non anglo/germanic. It doesn't happen the same when you're around french, italians or other mediterranians.
>>
>>53734956
oh ok thank you
>>
>>53734128
neither of you are European. shut the fuck up, fatass
>>
>>53735255
Your right America is better
>>
>>53735369
>your

Before claiming America to be better in anything, you guys should really fix your utterly broken education system.
>>
>>53735489
>makes a typo
>entire education system is brought into question
wew lad
>>
>>53735489
Give it a few years, your educational system will be one big madrasa.
>>
>>53735489
>being so autistic that you care about grammar on 4chan
>>
>>53732586
Assimilation =/= integration. At least in Canada all our minorities (except the Abos) are very well integrated economically and socio-politically, however most minorities segregate themselves with their cultural kin and thus remain unassimilated into mainstream Canadian, instead adopting choice elements of it (language, sports) while maintaining cultural autonomy.
>>
File: 1389797415972.png (62KB, 233x258px) Image search: [Google]
1389797415972.png
62KB, 233x258px
>>53735720
>choice elements of it (language
>>
ONLY MY DICK IS INTEGRATED

FICKI
I
C
K
I

EUROPE WOOOHOOO 8--------
>>
>>53732835
Well to be fair, I mostly travel in eastern europe and the south where you see a few blacks at most, this was full multicultural and I expected to be beheaded but it was super pleasant there. Maybe its different when you have to live with them
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.