[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World War III imminent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: i.gif (43B, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
i.gif
43B, 1x1px
I've talked to some people, high ranking officials to be exact, yesterday, and I need to get this out of my chest before I leave.
Don't know when I'm coming back, but be warned

US is supporting ISIS. They support the transportation of "refugees" into Europe too.
It started with Balkan states, but as everybody could see for past several years, their main concern developed into the most advanced and richest European states like Germany, Sweden and such.
There are two reasons to this:
-Economically weakening the Europe
-They expect genocide
I'll elaborate the second point. From what I heard, they expect a massive revolution by Germans in 2016. They are waiting until massive killings to send troops which will eradicate German people. They want to go to war, but they do not want to start it. That way they'll be heroic in a public eye, and they'll get what they want too - control over Europe.
They are fueling the fire with everything they can. Media, agents in public, even posts on extremists websites. You wouldn't call 4chan an extremist website, but you had to notice it before. Strong persuasion to fight and kill

I've send messages to some of my friends in politics, saying one message - CLOSE THE BORDERS IMMEDIATELY -

What damage has been done already cannot be repaired. But if they'll listen, some other countries will close borders and cut any involvement with this situations.

Do not trust German parliament. Merkel is a traitor, alongside with everyone else in the committee.

It should happen in few months, the soonest probable month is April. Then they'll organize the massive revolution, and someone will break the glass to start the fight.

Leave Germany
>>
k
>>
File: 1447450471155.jpg (40KB, 288x371px) Image search: [Google]
1447450471155.jpg
40KB, 288x371px
>>53574948
Are you off your meds?
>>
>>53575040
shill detected
>>
>>53574948
>us support isis

Han ! No way maaan ?!
>>
>slovak high ranking officials
>>
>>53574948
Why should we trust an slovakian?
>>
>>53581635
>>53580350
I'm behind seven proxies
>>
File: jay_z_kanye_laughing.png (194KB, 485x325px) Image search: [Google]
jay_z_kanye_laughing.png
194KB, 485x325px
>Slavic intellectuals
>>
File: 1452795965235.jpg (353KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452795965235.jpg
353KB, 1000x1000px
>>53574948
>Do not trust German parliament. Merkel is a traitor, alongside with everyone else in the committee.
Thanks for the intel.
>>
File: americlap.png (650KB, 587x600px) Image search: [Google]
americlap.png
650KB, 587x600px
>>53581826
Burgerclap ledditors
>>
whud av thot
>>
>>53574948
>they'll get what they want too - control over Europe.

They already have bases in some EU countries.
>>
>>53575040
>US flag
>>
>slovak officials
>>
Shut the fuck up, nigga
>>
>tfw this dude is probably right.
>>
>>53585177
More like
>tfw this dude is probably high
>>
File: 1443618198778.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1443618198778.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>Slovakian high ranked officials
>>
I don't know why you are laughing. Things said by this guy are right, you must be a tumblr/reddit user for not seeing it. And the only subjective part (the german revolution and that) is a possible theory.
>>
this shit sounds retarded but it's probably right
>>
>>53585344
That was the main reason of the post. To warn about the revolution. Which isn't happening, because Germans are cucks and USA has no interest in commiting a genocide.
>>
>>53574948

Don't worry anon, it's all under control. We have our special counter-response to destroy Murica and save Europa.

I'll just say certain popular murrican under the fake name of 'Donald' is in fact an agent of the CNI whose real name is Ronaldo.

That's all I can say for now, but sleep tight my sweet fritzes and svens amigos.
>>
File: 83478235435.jpg (5KB, 275x172px) Image search: [Google]
83478235435.jpg
5KB, 275x172px
>>53574948
why would the usa want to economically weaken europe? that would only be bad for itself. although i agree that we need to get rid off all the refugees
>>
You might be on to something OP, but we need to go deeper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf-L60MvjpE
>>
File: hitler-1.jpg (3MB, 3627x2400px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-1.jpg
3MB, 3627x2400px
I think germs are a bit too cucked to start hanging the welfare tourists from lamppost, but we will see
>>
>>53574948
What reason could the us have to fight germany?
>>
>>53585457
because it's not the usa, it's the jews, using the usa for their interests as always do.
americans are only culpable of being retardeds
>>
>>53585723

Shhh, we have the sefardites with us on this...
>>
>>53574948

So what country do you advise to flee to ?
What should we do ?
Buy some land + grab some ammunition ?
Buy some gold and move to Paraguay ?
>>
lol does anyone take him seriously?
>>
Civil war in germany is very unlikely for many reasons. The USA knows this. So this can't be their plan. If we get another million welfare tourists, another cologne-like incident we might see the new right wing party AfD rise to power. To prevent another 1933 Merkel will have to close the borders Denmark style. Germany will survive 2016, but the millions of unskilled muslims are destabilizing the nation and devide europe. A weak europe is easy to manipulate and no threat in world domination plans. That is USA's goal.
>>
>Russia junior
>high ranking officials
>>
>>53587019
>doubting slovak intellectuals
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.